Yumi -- FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jinx'd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Yumi -- FB

Post by Jinx'd »

Hey y'all.
Thought I'd make a post seeing as I've just uploaded my first tease.
Well I thought I had to start somewhere and I prefer flash teases, so I went with that.

I'd like your thoughts and comments on Yumi, throw some ideas my way and I will see what I can do for next time. Its hard to think of a generic style that most of you will get along with (personally I love latex/leather as you can probably tell), however I might do the odd tease in the future based around some desires.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=23257

xxx
ElDorado87
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Yumi -- FB

Post by ElDorado87 »

Very nice one!!! Looking forward to do your next tease.
Sexdog
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): my lovely GF <3

Post by Sexdog »

A really good first webtease.
Spoiler: show
I really luved the teasing in the beginning ^^ most teases go straight to the edge like 3-5mins in >~>. tease, edging, ruined orgasm and cum-play = awesomeness. But I would of liked some more edging before cumming tho
5 stars for u ;)
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

The pacing was excellent, and I agree with sexdog's comments above me, definitely. Thanks to LcA for taking the time to contribute, I look forward to more from you.

If you want specific feedback, the teases I enjoy most are flash teases, because I enjoy when a tease is at least partially self-paced like yours was. Sometimes I click a button, sometimes I just wait. When I am watching and reading, and there is no button, I do like it when the page changes during a pause. I would rather see six 30-second pages, than one 3-minute page. I think Yumi did a pretty good job on that score.

The other thing I really appreciate in a tease is a good story line. Yours was entertaining, but I sense you are capable of something more involving. If you haven't already, check out teases by 1885, Cactusman, Incubo, and many others that very successfully find a balance between kinky sexual fantasy, good and erotic pacing, and an engaging story that builds and really draws the reader into it.

Thanks again for contributing.
LeadingEdge
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by LeadingEdge »

This was outstanding for a first Tease. I love the Flash style with a metronome and the pacing was very well thought out. The photos were great too.

If you're looking for suggestions for the next one, I might say having some nude or even hardcore pics would be great. I agree with the others about a story line but not if it takes you away from the action. Something longer with more edging might be nice and perhaps some alternation between dangerously fast and painfully slow. Clothespins were good... maybe a shoelace next time.

All in all, I think it was in the top 10% of the flash/metronome teases posted here!

Cheers!!! :-)
ImageImage
Jinx'd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by Jinx'd »

Aww, thank you very much for all your kind words. :blush:

I enjoyed testing the water with Yumi, not only in the editing side but what can be produced from it. Your feedback and suggestions are exactly what I was after, they will certainly be helpful for the next box of fun.
I will try to keep it suited as a generic tease, but I will be sneaking in some tasty bits for those with other kinks. Mmm ideas :love:

xxx
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for this one. It was really well done, much more 'teasing' than others here!