Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): She's out there, somewhere. Maybe.

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by fearghas »

This is a repost from Banquo from this very thread, but it's from page two over a year ago and I LOVE this image. Never been so hungry and so horny at the same time.

Banquo wrote:Image
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

....Again.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fearghas »

(oh, I see "our" duh)

Hi Della,
time for me to make a report and try to sleep.

last orgasm: 10 October

Days in the game: 1

Targets found: 1

You said you wanted reports on how we do those edges, I believe. The target I found was in a video, near the beginning so I continued with the standing rules and waited till the last minute, then went agonizingly slow. Next I loaded up a video I have had bookmarked for a while but never had watched and tied off my cock and balls. Started the vid and went very slow until I was at I guess I would call almost edge, then went to just one finger. I got the rest of the way to the edge with the one finger and held the edge, very close, for I'm not sure how long until the video was over. In the future, I don't think I will be making all the edges that "special". For one thing, if I continue to, it's only a matter of time I go over and ruin. Also, with so very many pictures at 15 strokes apiece, it was very hard to get anywhere fast after that major edge, even after a cool down. Regretably, I've gone and given myself significant blueballs on day one like an idiot. wasn't necessary. Classic rookie mistake I guess; I can push through.

I seem to be finding a lot of pictures that are literally centimeters from being my target. What kind of conspiracy is this?!

And now this:

http://xhamster.com/movies/2072845/hyst ... ature.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1579789/hyst ... le_hd.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1577477/hyst ... my_hd.html
Last edited by fearghas on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fearghas »

Ohwowohfucksonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm just gonna have to come out and say it and beg for help. Ladies and gentlemen, I am too fucking retarded to place images into forum posts. I guess I can live with spending an hour to put together a post that would've probably taken an average non-bonehead five minutes to do, because I learned something along the way to help for next time, or so I thought for about five seconds. But when I slap a bunch of images in and they ALL look perfect in the preview and then epic fail in the real post, I don't know what the hell else to do. Is there somebody out there who could help with a crash course? Some kind of "images for dummies--for dummies" kind of thing? Please?
- Marion Morrison
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

fearghas wrote:Ohwowohfucksonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm just gonna have to come out and say it and beg for help. Ladies and gentlemen, I am too fucking retarded to place images into forum posts. I guess I can live with spending an hour to put together a post that would've probably taken an average non-bonehead five minutes to do, because I learned something along the way to help for next time, or so I thought for about five seconds. But when I slap a bunch of images in and they ALL look perfect in the preview and then epic fail in the real post, I don't know what the hell else to do. Is there somebody out there who could help with a crash course? Some kind of "images for dummies--for dummies" kind of thing? Please?
Some of the images you are posting show up fine, so you have the technique of posting pictures just fine. But some of your pictures aren't showing up at all. My Guess (and I'm no net wizard) is that the pics that aren't showing up are from sites that do not allow hotlinking ie posting the picture on another site. It happens occasionally.

Anyway, here are some pictures from me.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
freakygeak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have a Domme nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.
Sub/Slave(s): Don't have a sub/slave nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.

Post by freakygeak »

Hey all.. Just figured I'd drop in and see how the game is fairing (faring??) i'm so bad with the proper words these days. Anyways, I've got a couple of pics to offload here. But first...
fearghas wrote: Some kind of "images for dummies--for dummies" kind of thing? Please?
*Puts on a Professor's uniform*

I'm not the best with the internet, but I have a solution for the hotlinking problems. Before I say what I'm about to say, I want it to be clear that this is NOT the only way to go about it, but it's the way I go about it and it works.

(Also, this presumes use of Windows, if you use Mac or Linux the principles are the same but the programs you use will be different.)

Preparation for making a post.

(1) Open up a plain text editor (Notepad).
(2) Open your web browser.
(3) Browse the internet for the pictures you want, and copy their URL in a list on the text editor.
(4) Close your web browser.

(5) Add Image to the end of each URL

Making your post.

(1) Start your browser (if possible without causing problems, erase your cache)
(2) Make the post in whatever forum you are planning to post them on. Hitting "Preview" and see if you have any pictures that don't show up, if at this point you don't have any problems seeing the pictures, you're done.

Troubleshooting Problems..

Assuming your URLs are correct, the only thing to block them from being shown properly is hotlink protection from the server that they originate from. The solution to this is to download the picture, then upload it to a server that doesn't block hotlinking. And then using the URL from the new server. In this case..

(1) Browse to the problem picture on the site you got it from.
(2) Right Click.. In the menu that pops up, Save Image As (or something to that effect)..
(3) Choose a location to save the file, easy to locate.
(4) Go to: http://freakygeak.evonyguru.com
(5) Upload the picture using the upload form.
(6) When the picture is uploaded it will appear on the page, then get the URL as you would from any other site.
(7) Use this URL in the post. And you're done.

CLASS DISMISSED!!!

And here are some pictures.

Elsewhere I am known as Moros1138.
I do web design and video editing for webcam models.
Check out my new site http://www.moros1138.com to see examples of my work.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drawn »

Just wanted to poke my head in and say that the Hysterical Literature links on the last page are from an art project by photographer Clayton Cubitt, and the full series can be viewed (with context and what looks like more written commentary) over here: http://hystericalliterature.com/about/.

Also congrats to Della and everyone participating on hitting 500 pages! I wonder what the total count of images is... or the total number of strokes and edges caused by this game is :)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

*dies*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

drawn wrote: Also congrats to Della and everyone participating on hitting 500 pages! I wonder what the total count of images is... or the total number of strokes and edges caused by this game is :)
Actually that's a really good question, even if people only linked one picture per post, that would be 15 strokes per page giving around 7500 strokes for the first 500 pages. But everyone links tonnes of pictures each time they post so we can assume that this figure could be at least 10 times higher.

As for how many edges, I think that would be nigh on impossible to work out. But the game is one hell of a ride as I am sure the many people who have tried it will attest.

So come on people SIGN THE FUCK UP! :-D

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
freakygeak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have a Domme nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.
Sub/Slave(s): Don't have a sub/slave nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.

Post by freakygeak »

Banquo wrote:
drawn wrote: Also congrats to Della and everyone participating on hitting 500 pages! I wonder what the total count of images is... or the total number of strokes and edges caused by this game is :)
Actually that's a really good question, even if people only linked one picture per post, that would be 15 strokes per page giving around 7500 strokes for the first 500 pages. But everyone links tonnes of pictures each time they post so we can assume that this figure could be at least 10 times higher.

As for how many edges, I think that would be nigh on impossible to work out. But the game is one hell of a ride as I am sure the many people who have tried it will attest.

So come on people SIGN THE FUCK UP! :-D

I can tell you that I performed a rip of all the images in this thread back when it was 462 pages for a project that I'm working on (Della knows ;-) ) ... and the images passed 23k .... however some were reposts and repeats... so if we're going for unique images my guess would be anywhere between 18k to 20k.... Also if you're looking for accurate stroke picture numbers, my script didn't take into account who posted what images, so that number (depending on who you are and how often you posted pictures) could be drastically different from the actual number of images you must stroke to.
freakygeak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freakygeak »

Morbid curiosity made me run my ripping script again to see how many there are now...

And the number is

27,291 images (not including emoticons, or other standard board icons and graphics.)