FB: Sissy Training for Beginners

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
getiton
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Searching
Sub/Slave(s): Searching, any ladies interested?

FB: Sissy Training for Beginners

Post by getiton »

Goal: What I'm trying to create with this series is a feminisation program, that is possible to complete and yet still contains fun tasks. The main reason for this is I'm someone who enjoys following the instructions on screen while completing teases, yet find many of the feminisation and sissy teases move more quickly than I am comfortable with. I understand that many people wish to indulge there fantasy's with a one off tease and then forget about it until the next time they wish to masturbate; but there are many teases already out there that provide that experience and I want to try and create a feeling of daily control. That's not to say I don't want people to enjoy simply reading my teases or following the instructions for an individual tease but I'm trying to ensure that the series moves at a steady pace and builds up the confidence of anyone following the instructions and hopefully pushing people into trying new fetishes and experience new things. Obviously it will be a tiny minority who do follow the instructions and do the teases in chronological order but I feel something like this is a gap in Milovana's vast library. As the series progresses I think what is currently a weak series will excite more experienced readers and provide some fun singular sessions.

I know I'm not the greatest erotic writer in the world but hopefully my literary skills will improve as the series progresses and I help me paint a better picture in the mind of the reader.

I have a rough idea were I am taking the next couple of teases but am yet to come up with an idea for the 4th tease and on. Does anyone have any feedback from the first tease they think may improve it or any suggestions of tasks they would like to see included? Any particular models you'd like to see featured? Any particular fetishes you want to appear?

Thanks
kilobite
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Sissy Training for Beginners

Post by kilobite »

I think what you've done so far is great *because* it is real stuff that can totally be done. There's no jump from simple stuff to be done in a session to the totally outlandish... Not "now that you're naked, go to the mall and suck a cock" or whatever that is totally jarring to the fantasy.

Keeping with the current pace will make this one of the best series.

Keep it up!
getiton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by getiton »

I'll post the second tease tomorrow. Going to try and publish every three days.
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

I think this series is moving along great. keep up the good work
Theo_Faron
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Theo_Faron »

enjoying these teases
Josephine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Josephine »

A lot of teases like that usually having your going from simple things like wearing panties and shaving to going to glory holes within a few pages. I like a slow process. It gives me a chance to stop if things get a too extreme.
LaciLuvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: None of the above

Post by LaciLuvr »

I'm really enjoying your teases so far! While I'm a little further in my training, I still look forward to each new tease with anticipation!
~*~*~*Laci*~*~*~
getiton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by getiton »

Taking a break because the quality is going downhill.
getiton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by getiton »

Just want to say this series isn't dead and I will continue it in the future. A combination of me not being in the mood to write and lack of time are the main reasons the teases have dried up.