Her Friends Vist - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Her Friends Vist - Part 2

Post by justruinit »

At the front door was another gorgeous Lady. Quite tall, maybe six feet tall, and appeared to be quite slim. i couldn't really tell because She was dressed in a black tuxedo, complete with a ruffled formal shirt and black bowtie! She wore men's shoes too.

She asked if Mistress Amber was here, looked into the front room, and ran past me when She saw Amber. She went up to Amber and said that she was sorry she was late. "This worthless servant is Heather," said Amber to Mistress Susie. "She was bothering me in the car so I let her walk the last few blocks to your home, Susie." Heather just lowered her head and mumbled an apology to Amber.

This was something different for me. Being Susie's maid for the night i understood; but what was in store for me with Amber and Her servant? Mistress Susie was standing next to Heather and looking her over. Amber told heather to remove her jacket. Heather's nipples were sticking through the ruffles on her shirt. Mistress Susie noticed them too and started to rub Heather's tits. Heather licked her lips and moaned quietly.

Amber called me over to where She was sitting. Amber lifted up my skirt and petticoats to look at my chastity device. "Susie," Amber said, "You have been lying to me. This worthless piece of shit does have a decent sized cock! Can't You take the chastity belt off him? We can put the Gates of Hell on him instead." Amber then slapped my balls three times.

Mistress Susie told heather to remove her shirt and put the bowtie back on. Heather looked like a male stripper, but with nice perky tits. Amber laid me across Her lap and started to spank me. After a dozen slaps, She pushed me onto the floor. Mistress Susie looked down at me and said, "Crawl around on all fours so We can see your skinny ass, jerk off."

Mistress Susie then sat next to Amber and started to kiss and fondle Her tits again. Heather was told to take off the rest of her clothes, except for the bowtie. i was still crawling around on the floor as Heather undressed. When i was next to Heather, Mistress Susie ordered me to stop. Amber reached into Her bag and removed a large strap-on dick, which She handed to Heather.

"Put this on cumpot," She said to Heather. Mistress Susie looked at me when Heather had finished. "Suck on her cock, fuck face," Mistress Susie said to me. "I want you to gag on it, too." i just nodded and started to suck on Heather's strap-on cock.

"Hold his head cumpot," Amber said to Heather. "Push your cock down his throat til he chokes on it. Fuck his face hard or you will regret it." Amber put her hands behind my head and started to push my head onto her cock. i felt the tip hitting the back of my mouth and then going into my throat. i was gagging but couldn't say anything. Mistress Susie and Amber were laughing and cheering Heather on. "Deeper! Deeper! Deeper! Make him gag!"

Finally They were bored with it and told me to get up and get fresh drinks for Them. As i left the room i heard Amber tell heather that she was a complete fuck-up and then i heard the sound of her ass being hit with a belt again and again. i heard heather try to apologize while she was sobbing quietly.

As i returned to the room with fresh drinks, i noticed that heather was wearing a black lacy bra to go with her black bowtie. The men's shoes were replaced by high heel platform shoes. Heather now towered over all of U/us. i served Mistress Susie and Amber their drinks, but i couldn't stop thinking how beautiful heather looked.

Mistress Susie said to me, "Strip off your clothes, fuck face. Do it slow and sexy. We want you naked." After i removed my clothes, heather took my hands and tied them behind my back. Mistress Susie then came over and removed my chastity device. My cock sprang to attention!

"Heather, bring that glass over here," said Mistess Susie. She started to rub my dick and whispered to me, "Don't you fucking cum, fuck face." heather held the martini glass by my dick. i was straining not to cum. Mistress Susie contiued to tease my cock until some pre-cum appeared. She slapped my balls but still held my dick.

i could not hold it anymore and started to moan. Mistress Susie gave my cock one more stroke and the cum started to flow. She let go of my cock to ruin the orgasm and said to heather, "Catch all that cum in the glass, bitch! Don't miss a drop of it."

my cum flowed into the glass as both Susie and Amber laughed at us. The glass was nearly full of cum. Mistress Susie took the glass from heather and held it up to my face. "You've been serving us drinks all night, jerk off. I think you deserve a drink. Be a good sissy and drink this down," Mistress Susie said to me. She put the glass to my mouth and the cum touched my lips.

"Open wide fuck face. Be My good little sissy," She said to me. i glanced at heather. she was so beautiful! Then i felt Mistress Susie squeeze my balls with all Her strength. "What are you waiting for, jerk off? Eat your cum for Me or you will never have another orgasm." i looked heather once again trying to decide what to do. i never tasted cum before. i wanted to please Mistress Susie, but......