Her Friends Visit - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Her Friends Visit - Part 1

Post by justruinit »

Mistress Susie told me that Her friend Amber was going to stop by for a couple of drinks. She may bring a friend with her also. i was instructed to prepare some snacks for Them while Mistress Susie dressed. When Mistress Susie entered the kitchen, i could not take my eyes off Her! Her natural beauty and the dazzling clothes were too much for me.

Mistress had 6 inch heels with straps around the ankles, silky stockings, a tight fitting dress just above Her knees with a slit that opened enough to show the top of Her stockings, and a satin blouse with buttons in the front that were straining against Her perfect tits! She is truly a Goddess. i am so lucky to be Hers!

She told me to go to the bedroom and dress in the clothes She put out for me. i thanked Her for doing that and hurried to the bedroom. my cock was throbbing in its chastity devise. What outfit did She choose for me to wear? She wanted me to make a good impression on Her friend. i just stared at the clothes for a moment and started to take off my clothes.

"Are you dressed yet? They will be here soon, dickhead! Hurry the fuck up," she said. As i walked into the living room, Mistress Susie's face lit up! i was so pleased that She was happy. "You look wonderful," she said. "Turn around for me."

Slowly i turned around in front of Her. "Wow, you almost look cute, jerk off. I really know how to dress you, don't I, thimble dick?"

"Yes You do Mistress," i said. "Thank You for getting this for me." My outfit was a French Maid's costume, complete with high heels, stockings, a black skirt with white ruffled petticoats, an apron and a little cap. She took out a blonde wig and walked over to me. She put it on me and then put on my Maid's cap on my wig..

my cock was pressing so hard in its chastity devise i thought my eyes would start to tear. She walked behind me, lifted my skirt, and smacked my ass with Her riding crop. As long as i was standing, because the skirt was long enough, no one could tell that i was not wearing panties. But if i bent over, my ass cheeks would be in full view and an easy target!

The doorbell rang and She told me to let Her guests in. As i walked to the door Mistress said, "Swing your hips, jerk off. Walk with a wiggle all night."

Miss Amber was at the door. She was wearing very tight, dark red leather slacks and a matching leather vest. Nothing else, but six inch heels. Her black hair was done up and She looked fantastic! Dangerous, but fantastic. i bowed and said, "Please come in."

She looked at me for a second, and said, "Don't you look cute, pencil dick! How nice your sissy outfit looks on you. I hope you are a good maid tonight."

Then Amber said, "Hi Susie. You look fucking great!" Amber walked over to Mistress Susie and started to hug her. They started to kiss each other and move Their bodies slowly against each other. Mistress Susie was grinding so hard against Amber and moving Her hands all over Amber's hot sexy body. Amber's hands were squeezing Mistress's ass cheeks under Her skirt. Amber's leg was between Mistress's legs and rubbing Her thighs. i could hear Them moaning and sighing.

"Hmmmmm, you feel great Amber! I love your body in that leather outfit! You look so fucking hot," Mistress Susie said when They finally stopped kissing each other. Amber started to unbutton Mistress's blouse and kiss Her tits.

"Hey fuckface," She said to me, as She buttoned Her blouse, "Get us a drink and hurry up. Where are the snacks you made for us. I'm hot, horny, and hungry. How about you Amber?"

Miss Amber nodded and then They walked to the couch and sat down. They looked so regal, like two Princesses from an earlier time. i felt so honored just to be in Their presence. i left the room and made them drinks. As i walked into the room with the tray of drinks and snacks, i heard the doorbell.