The Shopping Spree - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Shopping Spree - Part 2

Post by justruinit »

I could not think of what she wanted me to go shopping for this afternoon.

She always bought her own jewelry, clothes, wine, and just about everything else. Of course, she would give me exact specs for some things, but generally she preferred gift cards as presents from me.

Susie is 23 and has very expensive tastes. She enjoys the best of everything and I always want her to have them. I will be 45 in August and I know that Susie is the greatest woman I will ever know!!!!

Susie told me that she received her degree in business from Northwestern University in Chicago. She worked as a dancer in various clubs in Chicago to pay for her education. After getting her degree, she returned to NYC and tried to get a job with her degree but had to go back to dancing in strip clubs. That is where I met her!

When she gave me that very first lap dance, I knew we had a special relationship! Susie always wanted me to stay untill she finished for the night. I could tell she was dancing just for me, even while she was giving other guys lap dances. I always gave her extra tips. Sometimes, she would ask me to tip the other dancers because they were having bad nights.

As soon as I found out she had a degree in business from such a great university, I created a job for her in my company. I made her the office manager, with 6 people reporting to her. I own the company, but work out of the plant, which is a few miles from the main offices, so we do not see each other during the workday. She insisted I hire another dancer as her assistant manager, which I did.

Susie misunderstood the company credit lines policy and purchased quite a bit of personal items using those credit lines. I gave her credit cards for her to use and that solved the problem. Susie said that I embarrassed her in front of her workers. She made me formally apologize to all the other employees for misleading her. As punuishment, she put a chastity belt on my cock and has kept me from having an orgasm.

When we go to clubs, I love to watch her dance! She says that I cannot dance that good and that I make her look bad when we dance. So she dances with younger, better looking guys she meets at the club.

I really enjoy watching how she turns-on those guys. I can tell they want to fuck her brains out! But she just teases them. Susie will leave the dance area with a guy to have a drink, and I can see her rubbing his legs and getting him excited.

She smokes now and then, so she goes outside with the guy for a smoke. I know that he is frustrated when they come back into the club because he usually walks in first. The poor guy knows how I feel when she teases me! Some nights she will do that with two, three, or even more guys.

When we finally get back to our place, she tells me what she fantasied about with the guy. One night she said, "Then he pulled out his huge throbbing cock and pushed my head down on it. I struggled against his hands untill I felt his big cock between my lips. Then I just wanted to suck him dry. I put his cock in my mouth deeper and deeper til I gagged on it. He guided my head up and down his shaft."

I said, "Did he cum in your mouth?"

"He wanted to cum in my wet pussy, you jerk off! So I got on top of him and started to pump his rock hard cock with pussy," she said. "Then he said that he wanted to fuck my tight asshole! MMMMMM that sounded so hot so I got his cock all wet and let him slip it into my ass hole. He was so big! Not like you, loser."

I was in agony in my chastity belt! Then she got out of bed and left the room for a moment. She came back in holding the key to my chastity belt. I begged her to unlock it but she just laughed.

She said, "Maybe I will take your chastity belt off some day. But you will have to work for it and work very hard." Then she laughed again and put the key back in its hiding place. She came back to bed and fell asleep.

Susie took the chastity belt off me a few days ago. Before she removed it, she tied my hands to the bedposts and just let the cum ooze out of my cock. All of my orgasms since then have been ruined.

Back to last Saturday, I could not think of what she wanted me to go shopping for this afternoon.

She said, "Here is your shopping list. Its in this envelope, but do not open it, dickhead. You will give it to the salesgirl and she will know what to do with it and you. Oh yeah, make sure you bring extra cash.""

The envelope had only this written on it:

Go to the Dancers' Shoppe.