A Tantilizing Tale

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
odplz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

A Tantilizing Tale

Post by odplz »

When the plane began its decent is when the butterflies began. I pushed my tray forward and put my book back into my bag that was at my feet. Gazing out the window, I thought about the seven our flight and the edging I was instructed to do along the way. Every thirty minutes I was to edge twice in a row while naked in the bathroom. Initially, I didn't think this would be any different than my usual public edging tasks, but the tight space caused me to make alot of noise while taking my clothes on and off. It wasn't long before I seen the two women closest to the restroom door smirking at me everytime I walked back.

The tires made contact with the pavement and I felt the plane start to slow down. I had been talking with the woman who I now call Mistress for many months, and she had lead me on such a journey. But this was a move, a very big move. The packages that contained the belongings that I could not bring with me would be arriving in about a week. Until then, my single bag in storage and my carry-on bag were my only belongings. The plane stopped and everyone began unfastening their belts and stood up to stretch after the long flight. I stayed still and gazed out the window, thinking about the parking lot. One of those vehicles was hers, and I would be sitting in it soon.

Once the majority of passengers left the plane, I stood up and left. I made my way toward baggage claim, following the arrows and lines of various colors. In the airport subway, I heard giggling behind me. Curiously, I looked back and over my shoulder. It was the two women that were seated outside the restrooms on the plane. And they were staring directly at me. One was leaning toward the other, whisper something in her ear. I turned away and kept my eyes forward as I started to feel embarassed and that ache in my lower stomach and testicles got stronger.

They spoke between themselves for a moment and then I heard them moving toward me. They both walked by, one on each side, and then sat down on the bench directly infront of me. Their eyes locked onto mine and each time I tried to look someplace else they would lean far to the direction I was trying to look. They wanted to keep me looking at them. At this point I realized that they had to know what it was that I was doing on the plane. Both were attractive middle-aged women, both had red hair, and each had a very nice rack.

"Hello." I said. The woman sitting on the right reached up and undid a button on her blouse revealing the top of her cleavage. She reached inside, between her tits and pulled out a pendant, that was attached to the necklace around her neck, and started to rub it between her fingers. Her right hand moved onto the lap of her friend sitting next to her and came to rest very high up and on the inside of her leg. She smiled at me as her friend began rocking her crossed legs. I wasn't sure what was happening but I couldn't move, and I'm sure they could tell that my jaw just wanted to drop.

The subway abruptly came to a stop and I watched as the woman pushed the pendant back between her tits and fastened the button on her blouse. They stood up, and walked to the door, each winking at me as they walked by. The door opened and they left. I waited a moment then continued my way to find my luggage. "What just happened" is all I could think to myself. Trying to focus more on the signs leading me to my destination, rather than the two attractive women I had encountered, I stepped onto the escalator that would take me to get my belongings. Halfway down the track and I wasn't thinking of them anymore.

As I was moved down the escalator my attention was immediately caught by two more women that were waiting right at the bottom. Everyone who got on before me had to actually walk around them in order to exit. They held a sign that had my name on it. Rax. It was my screen name, but Mistress liked it so much that she ordered that I will only respond to that by her and her sisters. I was also only to use that name when introducing myself to new individuals. It was my new name. One of the women had a hold of one corner of the sign. One using her left hand, the other using her right.

The woman on the left was wearing a one piece dress that was very short. It was white in the middle with the sides being black. I could tell she had nothing on underneath because as I approached, I could see the center of her chest, her nipples just being covered by the black sides of the dress. Her breasts were not large and she was thin, her blonde hair was pulled up showing off her neck and the collar that was around it. She stood with her feet together, adorning a pair of white high heels. The woman on the right was wearing even less. She was clothed in a pink top that exposed her shoulders and stopped just below her large breasts. She wore matching pink lipstick and her short, dark hair was left down. She had a pair of lowcut, boyshorts on that were made my lyrca or something, judging by how tight they were. Her legs were together as well as she stood, and as I approached I could tell she was trembling slightly. Each collar had a bell attached to the front. One of them jingling a little bit.

"Hi, Rax. How was your flight?" said the woman to my left.

"Good, thank you. I take it you're my ride?" The woman on the right seemed to let out a slight sigh as I said that and shift her feet a little.

"Yes you are right. My name is Ashley, and this pink princess is Veronica. She isn't allowed to speak though. We have had the pleasure of Mistress telling us all about you. So how does that cock feel?" That question left me a little embarassed. Esspecially since we had not moved from where they stood and it was obvious that everyone near could hear because of the looks we were getting.

"It feels like it always does lately." I had to smile a little. Both girls giggled and Ashley reached out and patted my balls twice. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"We need to go get your bag now. Then one more stop here at the airport and we will be on our way." With that they each let go of the sign and let it drop to the floor, turned around and started walking. I felt like a donkey chasing two apples. Or apple bottoms rather.

At the round about Ashley looked at me and asked, "You put the red bows on your bag right?" I confirmed that I indeed did what I was told and then she nodded toward the chairs that were nearby. I guessed her order and walked over, with Veronica following, and sat down. I expected her to sit next to me but instead she sat down upon my lap and laid back so her head was next to mine. She wrapped my arms around her naked waist and I could feel her body relaxing back onto my own. Her breathing was very steady and deep as she started grinding her ass on my cock, which immediately started to harden.

"Not wasting any time I see." Chuckling a little as I said it. She pushed my gaze away from her with her cheek and moved her lips to my ear. "I am so fucking horny right now with these balls and bullet in me. I want to rip my clothes off and screw anything right now." That was when the cat dug its claws into my tongue and my dick started to throb so much that it hurt. She brushed the side of her head against mine once more and laid it back onto my shoulder. Her breathing started getting heavier and I could feel her ass moving harder and harder onto me. My cock was between her ass cheeks and I just wanted to explode. I heard little moans escaping from her pink lips and I didn't realize starting it, but I was trailing my fingers along her stomach and sides. Her groans started to get more frequent and her ass was moving faster.

"No. Both of you stop right now. Fucking perverts." We both opened our eyes and sat up. Ashley was standing infront of us and everyone nearby was staring. What the fuck just happened? Ashley pointed to the chair next to me and Veronica got up and moved over. "And I don't want to hear a sing sound from you." Veronica curled in her lips and seemed to plead with her eyes. "I'm sorry but you know I can't do anything to help you girl."

Ashley dropped my bag on the floor and bent over with straight legs to open it. Anyone behind her had to have gotten a magnificent view. She proceded to pull everything out that I had packed one by one, until she emptied the bag. Looking amongst my clothing, that was now on the floor, she picked up and handed me my sleep pants. They were of thin cotton and were very comfortable.

"You are to take these to the restroom, remove all clothing and put only these on. You're allowed to walk around with no shirt on here so don't worry. Carry your wallet in your hand and return these here, to me." I sat for a moment thinking about what she just said. This was a public place, I had a raging hardon, and she wanted me to be as half naked as she was. "Seriously, we do not have the time. Both Veronica and I must have you back before a specific time." Veronica looked up to my eyes quickly with a sense of urgency. I understood the message and made my way to the nearest restroom.

Once again I felt so embarassed when I stepped out, with my wallet in one hand, my clothes under my other arm. I handed the clothing to Ashley once I returned and she began placing everything back into my bag. Trying not to think of the tent that had to be right out for everyone to see, I stared out the window, needing to think of something else. Veronica's breathing didn't help at all. Ashley, bending over, placed everything back into my bag, zipped it up, and carried it back over to the round about. She dropped it on the track and walked back. "Let's go."

"Wait, those were..." Ashely stepped in real close to me and grabbed both of my balls in her hand and squeezed, as she spoke.

"You were doing very well until just now. No complaining, no questions. I may not be Mistress, but I'm still higher on the ladder than you, or her. So, if you want to start dicking around then you can go over there, sit down, and we will leave. Understood?" I quickly nodded my head. At least my dick wasn't hard anymore.

We made our way toward the exit of the airport, everyone was staring at the trio of obvious sex fiends walking by. Veronica's tits were bouncing with every step, her chest was red, and I could tell that walking at this speed was teasing her mercilessly. Ashley's ass was moving side to side as she walked, occasionally she would have to reach down to pull her short dress back down so that her entire ass wouldn't slip out. I was trying all I could to not get a hardon. But, I also felt good. Every other woman we passed looked at the two women I was with with envy in thier eyes, and every man looked at me with jealousy. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

Once outside, I was actually glad I was dressed the way I was. It was so much hotter here than it was at the start of my journey. And the sun felt great against my skin. A white limousine pulled up and Ashley opened the door. Veronica stepped in and then I was gestured to enter. This was the official step for me, I was now entering the first part of Her world. Time seemed to slow down as I lifted my foot and set it inside the door. Each part of the doorway I had to touch, in order to enter, seemed to send resonating heat from the point of contact toward the core of my body. The inside smelled of lavender and everything was so soft. There was a dim orange light that cast over everything, which made me immediately recognize how sexy it made Veronica look. I looked her in the eyes and smiled as I sat down. I could tell she wanted to cum really bad now, but she still smiled back.

Asley stepped in and closed the door, she pushed a button on the door and said, "Drive." As the car started moving she began speaking.

"We are going to the house now. And luckily for us all we should be on time. Mistress really hates tardiness. Remember that. Along the way you and Veronica are to play a game." Her and I both looked over to Ashley.

"What do you mean a..."

"Damnit Veronica! You know you are not to talk at all!" There was a buzz and I heard another womans voice come through a speaker.

"I did hear the both of you. Veronica wasn't to make a sound, and Ashley was not to yell. That was two rules broken. You will each be expected to report this to Ma'am, unless you want me to have to."

Ashley slumped slightly and responded, "No, Jacklyn, I will report for us both. Thank you for reminding us both." There was no answer. Ashley looked over to Veronica, "You know I love you, but why do you do this to me? You might not be allowed to cum for weeks on end, but at least you can have things inside you and you get played with every day. Eachtime you break a rule I have to wait longer to have any stimulation on my pussy. Think about it Ashley, it has been seven months, two weeks, and four days since anything has touched me there. I can't even wipe myself. Please, please, please help me." Veronica looked down to the floor then made her way over to Ashley, and kneeled on the floor infront of her. She leaned in and kissed her on the lips and moved her mouth toward her ear.

She whispered so softly I could barely hear, "I love you too. And I won't make any more mistakes for you, I promise." She then sat back and gazed at her.

"You were saying about a game?" I had to break the silence.

"Yes, that is right, a game. Mistress instructed me to inform you both of this before we left. The two of you are to play Redlight, Greenlight. I know you both have played this before, except the rules are different for our game. When we are stopped at a redlight, Veronica you are to start sucking his dick as hard as you can with just your mouth. Make it as sloppy as you can, so that means a lot of throating." Veronica looked over to me and slid herself over and between my knees. "And when the light turns green you are to stop and start rubbing his balls. No swallowing your spit, and no trying to keep clean." Oh my god are you kidding me. "Rax, you just can not cum." Shit.

As if on que the car stopped and Veronica ripped my pants down, my already hard cock bounced as they were removed. She started right away, fast and hard. I laid my head back and listened to the sounds she made as she slobbered all over my cock. The car started moving and she pulled her head back with a gasp then started to rub my swollen balls with both hands. Her spit making it feel so good. The car stopped again after a minute or two, I couldn't keep track of time. Her hands went behind her back and the amazing feeling and sounds started again. My cock felt like it was getting harder and harder, then the car started to move and my balls were getting massaged again. I really wanted to cum now, but each time I thought I was going to strain to attempt to hold back, the car would move again. I laid my head back and looked over to Ashley, who was biting her lip and staring at us both without blinking. She looked me in the eyes, "You have no idea how luckly you are." I could see her left hand was gripping and rubber her tits and her right was latched onto the armrest on the door. I somewhat felt bad that she couldn't play with herself, I knew that's what she wanted, but Veronica's mouth and hands were distracting my thoughts from pity.

This continued for what seemed like forever and I even thought I was going to pass out at one point. Then the car stopped and I felt the driver put it in park. Veronica sat back and didn't even try to wipe her spit covered hands. It didn't matter though, every part of her front that was under her chin was covered in saliva and her mascara was running down her cheeks. It was so dirty, but so fucking sexy. I wanted to ravage her right there. To bad I would only last a moment or two.

"OK Rax, just one more thing before we leave this car and walk into the house. Your new home." She opened a drawer that was at her feet and pulled out a small, oval shaped bag that had a zipper running along its length. Revealing what was inside, I immediately recognized what it was. "This is a chastity belt. You will be wearing this a lot in order to control those erections of yours. There are many gorgeous woman inside and Mistress wants your first hardon in there to be for her. This goes on in here and I will give her the keys, then she will decide when you get let back out." I was still catching my breath.

"Yeah, I've used those before. I actually had one inside my bag that we left at the airport."

"This one is different than that," it looked the same to me, "this one belongs to her." Well, that explains it. Ashley looked at my still hard cock and sighed. She got up and opened a small chest and looked back at me. "Look over at the house hun." I looked over and almost jumped out of my seat as my balls got really cold. I looked back and Veronica was cupping my balls and crushed ice in her palms. My erection subsided and Ashley put the device on me, and with a 'Click' my cock belonged to another. She opened the door and stepped out gesturing me to follow. Veronica grabbed my hand and held on as she exited right after me. I was completely naked except for the chastity belt covering my dick. Ashley grabbed my other hand and we walked toward the house. Their bells attached the the collars playing a submissives tune. We stopped before the large, ornate wooden door. Ashley reached out and worked the knocker three times. The large double doors slowly opened and all I could think was, "Oh My God."
SmackMyNuts
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A Tantilizing Tale

Post by SmackMyNuts »

Terrific story, so far!
chuck541
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A Tantilizing Tale

Post by chuck541 »

Loved it, please write more!