Celebrity Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Tweety9
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Celebrity Teases

Post by Tweety9 »

This is the Official forum for people looking for Celebrity teases. Post with ones you have made or know of.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Celebrity Teases

Post by reflog1 »

AHHHHH. im not sure what the name is but there is on of Mariah carey... mila kunis.. and natlie portman...

i just don't know the authors!! or names... any help guys??
yao
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by yao »

Here is a list of all the Celebrity Teases that I have come across. As of right now there is a total of 124 celebrity based teases and 42 Categories in this list but I'll continue to update the list when I come across new Teases or find older ones that I missed. Please feel free to let me know if I missed any or made any mistakes when adding to the list.

Celebrity Teases added in November: An old Rosie Jones tease found and added.

Category edits in November: Typo in Natalie Portman Category fixed. New Category for Rosie Jones. Tease with Scarlett Johansson appearing in it moved from the Scarlett Johansson Category to Celebrity Appearances. Teases inside a Category that are part of a series now appear together below any non-series teases in that Category. All teases within Categories have now been sorted by date. Earlier teases will appear first. This update is not yet complete. I still have about half of the Categories to finish. Due to the size of this update, large changes are being made and as a result, the sports Category will remain empty for a short period of time.

Non-Tease Edits in November: Thanks to a post from candriver, I've decided to update the list to make it a little more visual and informative. I've updated the format of the teases to include a thumbnail of the tease, a description, date added, the rating, the views, and topics as well. The format should prove much easier to view a tease and know what you're getting into before clicking on that celebrity Tease. As ratings change fairly consistently, I will refrain from adding the rating and views to new teases added to this post for 1 full week. Each Month I will go through and update all ratings and views as well. Let me know if any of the images go bad. Further updates now show of a tease is a TOTM Nominee or Winner.

Older Edits
Spoiler: show
Non-Tease Edits
Edit: Added all of the celebrity teases I could find. If I made a mistake or missed one, let me know
Edit 2: Still more Celebrity teases added that I originally missed and the newest Celebrity tease added
Edit 3:Removed a deleted tease

2013 Tease Edits
November 2013:New Miley Cyrus, Miranda Cosgrove, & Victoria Justice teases added
December 2013 - New Hilary Duff, Miley Cyrus, and Emma Stone teases added

2014 Tease Edits
January- New category Added (Celebrity Appearances) and new Tease Added with appearances from Miley Cyrus & Laura Whitmore. Also, new WWE tease added with Maryse & AJ Lee. New Emma Watson Tease added.
May- New Emma Watson Tease Added
June- New Category and German Tease added for Annemarie Carpendale and a new Miley Cyrus Tease added
August- New Selena Gomez Tease added
September- New Madonna Tease added and new Harry Potter intro tease added with appearances from Professor Snape & Luna. Justin Beiber tease added this month as well.
October Tease Edits- New Niall Horan tease added this month. Deleted a tease from the Celebrity Appearances Category that is no longer on the website. New WWE tease featuring Maxine added. A new tease added for Julia Gillard. Adriana Lima tease added. A multiple Celebrity tease added to the Multiple Celebrity Category (Check there for a list of Celebrities included in the tease). Added a Snakes & Ladders tease to the Game Shows & Board Games Category. A Game Show tease added based on The Price Is Right, and a little with Deal or No Deal (No Celebrities but based on a famous Game Show). Added a tease using photos from American Pie, American Pie 2, Tomcats, and Mr. And Mrs Smith to the TV Shows & Movies Category. Hayden Panettiere tease added. Added Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Madonna teases. New tease for woman added to the multiple Celebrity tease Category. New teased based on the movie Saw added. New tease with Abe Vigoda appearing on a page has been added. New German Tease added to the Multiple Celebrity Category. New She-Hulk tease added to the TV Shows, Movies, & Comics Category.
October Category Edits- The WWE Girls Category has been altered to be called "Sports" and the following Categories have been added into it: The WWE Category, the Tiger Woods Category, and the newly added Cheerleading (NFL) Category. Movie Characters Category deleted and all teases under that category moved to the TV Shows & Movies Category. Updated the Game Shows Category to include Board Games and updated the TV Shows Category to include Movies as well. New Category for Julia Gillard added. New Hayden Panettiere Category added. New Category for Adriana Lima created. TV Shows & Movies Category updated to include Comics as well. Slight edit to the TV Shows, Movies, & Comics Category.

A few extra notes
* Thanks to deamon44 for finding a few of the teases with Kristen Bell & Sarah Michelle Gellar I originally missed
* A few of these teases only feature the celebrity for part of the tease.
Selena Gomez
Selena's Dungeon! by AustinS 03/21/2014
You are selena's slave! You will obey her and do as she commands. Warning: Selena will have no mercy on you. (This is My first tease so feel free to tell me what you think)
Rating: 2.3 Stars

Mistress Selena Series: By thequeenofcunt
A 6 tease series created by thequeenofcunt and featuring Selena Gomez.

Mistress Selena Session 1 by thequeenofcunt 06/12/2013
Session one with Selena! Allow her to dominate you and humiliate you. Part one of a planned series with a tease every few days - will cover a range of fetishes!
Rating: 3.4 Stars Viewed: 18623 times Topics: for-guys female-top anal private-humiliation feminization

Mistress Selena Bonus Session - Game Time by thequeenofcunt 06/13/2013
Bonus Session/ Daily task for all my slaves. Simple game of chance with several different outcomes - No CBT or fetish stuff today
Rating: 3.4 Stars Viewed: 12016 times Topics: female-top for-guys

Mistress Selena Session 2 by thequeenofcunt 06/14/2013
Session 2 - More fetishes including urine play and as always CBT. Longer than session one and harder to complete. Special surprise guest appearance and focused around mostly humiliation and punishment
Rating: 4.0 Stars Viewed: 13242 times Topics: private-humiliation female-top anal verbal-humiliation for-guys

Mistress Selena Session 3 by thequeenofcunt 06/18/2013
Session 3 -- Plenty of fetish and CBT with the usual humiliation. Selena's back for more fun with her dirty slaves with just as much pain as ever, Enjoy!
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 12422 times Topics: for-guys cbt verbal-humiliation female-top

Mistress Selena - Dinner Party by thequeenofcunt 07/03/2013
A party themed tease with several celebrity mistresses - Loosely based on the Mistress Selena series. Anal, Heavy feminization, Cum drinking, CBT and more
Rating: 3.8 Stars Viewed: 14032 times Topics: feminization cum-eating anal for-guys female-top

Mistress Selena Session 4 - The Bet by thequeenofcunt 09/04/2013
Session 4 - A lost bet sees the return of a character from dinner party. CBT, forced orgasms, tasks, feminization (minor this time). Have fun!
Rating: 3.8 Stars Viewed: 13128 times Topics: forced-orgasms feminization cbt public-humiliation for-guys

Mistress Selena - The Celebration by thequeenofcunt 08/05/2014
Selena returns to celebrate one year of your service. Sorry for the late release, enjoy
Rating: 3.7 Stars Viewed: 8054 times Topics: private-humiliation female-top anal verbal-humiliation for-guys
Miley Cyrus
mistress miley by slavedave123 11/29/2012
mistress miley shows you how much of a pathetic dog you are.
Rating: 3.0 Stars Viewed: 10459 times Topics: untitled

Miley's Worship Strokes by guidedbyvoices 12/30/2012
The 18 year old goddess Miley Cyrus teases you, cuckolds you, blackmails you and ultimately turns you into a stroking worshipper of hers for life.
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 12319 times Topics: fetish cuckold ass tease foot

miss miley by cad bane 01/25/2013
you have to do as i say now
Rating: 1.5 Stars Viewed: 2023 times Topics: untitled

Playing with Miley by billlr 06/16/2013
Are you one of Miley Cyrus's new breed of fans? She would like to find out.
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 9236 times Topics: forced-orgasms female-top for-guys

Mistress Miley Part 1 by [email protected] 11/14/2013
Pleeease rate this tease and leave me feedback its the only way i can get better
Rating: 2.6 Stars Viewed: 10336 times Topics: female-top dildo public-humiliation anal for-guys

Mistress Miley by SissySlutChad332 12/11/2013
Mistress miley treats you like the bitch you are
Rating: 2.3 Stars Viewed: 16742 times Topics: feminization skirt dress high-heels anal

Miley`s manwhore by Erik 06/16/2014
Humiliation ,light cbt slapping some edging Chance to cum depending on your choice .If you hate miley I suggest you do it, it will make the experience better for humiliation ,great if you love her too
Rating: 2.5 Stars

Cyrus Fan by sxxx_fxxx 6/28/2014
Tease requested by Erik6 - A tease for all cyrus lovers! Play her game to get the chance to cum. Use jokers to see what's behind each choice at your own risk. Majority of toys are optional. Let me know if you find any bugs and I will fix asap!
Rating: 3.6 Stars Viewed: 16484 times Topics: dildo mirror cbt high-heels anal
Scarlett Johansson
Chastity Roulette with Scarlett Johansson by tndme 11/10/2009
Play a game of chastity roulette with Scarlett Johansson and find out how long you will be locked up.
Rating: 3.3 Stars Viewed: 14456 times Topics: johansson celebrity scarlett chastity

scarlett johansson feet by jordano 06/04/2010
You will listen to her orders in a hotel room. She is going to tease you with her feet and there will be some ass fingering too.
Rating: 3.9 Stars Viewed: 11082 times Topics: fetish feet stockings assplay orgasm-denial
Rihanna
A special night with Rihanna by brian 06/15/2011
My first tease. Includes stroking, edging and a chance to cum. Enjoy and please rate
Rating: 4.0 Stars Viewed: 8554 times Topics: for-guys edging chance orgasm-denial female-top
Shakira
Shakira, can you handle her? by cathyrosa 03/15/2013
Shakira wants to know if all those boys out there who drool over her could even handle her curves. Try this tease to find out because we all know those hips don't lie ;)
Rating: 3.1 Stars Viewed: 8762 times Topics: female-top for-guys
Jessica Alba
SJessica Alba - Jerk Off Instructions by tndme 11/27/2009
SJessica Alba tease and denial game with a chance to cum.
Rating: 3.3 Stars Viewed: 20130 times Topics: tease for-guys orgasm-denial chastity

My abused sexslave toy by Worshippingu 09/08/2010
Jessica Alba is your next door neighbor, She calls you over to have some fun. Playful, intense tease.
Rating: 2.6 Stars Viewed: 10898 times Topics: verbal-humiliation orgasm-denial breath rope control
Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale
High School Blueballs Series: By cumhardy
A interesting little 3 part series based on the High School Musical movie and featuring Vannessa Hudgends & Ashley Tisdale.

High School Blueballs Part 1 by cumhardy 06/04/2009
Its nearly time for prom, but you don't have a date!
Rating: 4.1 Stars Viewed: 17176 times Topics: sweet hsbb female-top untitled schoolgirl

High School Blueballs Part 2 by cumhardy 06/04/2009
Part 2, who will you take?
Rating: 3.9 Stars Viewed: 8873 times Topics: sweet hsbb female-top schoolgirl for-men

High School Blueballs Part 3 by cumhardy 06/04/2009
Its prom night!
Rating: 3.7 Stars Viewed: 12740 times Topics: sweet hsbb female-top schoolgirl for-men
Mariah Carey
You Are Property of Goddess Mariah by trevor8219 11/11/2008
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 13053times Topics: verbal-humiliation for-guys female-top worship private-humiliation
Mila Kunis
Mistress Mila's Humiliation by mistressxsciam 05/03/2012
a work in progress - aimed at women, a lot of humiiation, let me know what you think
Rating: 3.6 Stars Viewed: 11329 times Topics: humiliation boyfriend verbal-humiliation for-female
Natalie Portman
Performing for Portman by DomJess 08/27/2011
Natalie is looking for a new recruit
Rating: 3.3 Stars Viewed: 13702 times Topics: orgasm-denial female-top chastity private-humiliation for-guys
Jennifer Lopez
worship j-lo by [email protected] 10/11/2011
if you love j-lo, you will love this tease.
Rating: 1.9 Stars Viewed: 5408 times Topics: kneeling feet ass worship private-humiliation

Jennifer Lopez Calls you out! by cathyrosa 03/17/2013
You call yourself a sissy? Prove it. Jennifer Lopez doubts you. And she has her own cunning ways of finding out ;)
Rating: 3.1 Stars Viewed: 8454 times Topics: for-guys female-top feminization
Rachel Riley
COUNTDOWN by cumhardy 11/17/2009
A tease based on the gameshow Countdown, with Rachel Riley in command!
Rating: 3.6 Stars Viewed: 14419 times Topics: sweet for-men edging no-toys female-top
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Mistress Sarah by cfnmdroog 08/20/2006
Mistress Sarah
Rating: 3.7 Stars Viewed: 28371 times Topics: celebrity fake

Goddess Sarah owns you by hurtsgood 08/28/2011
You need a shoelace, clothespins, and a ruler for this tease. There is a lot of pain and punishment, so be warned, do not go overboard.
Rating: 3.7 Stars Viewed: 11230 times Topics: shoelace for-guys clothespins ruler female-top
Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell Feet by its me 06/23/2012
For people with foot fetishes.Contains humiliation and CBT
Rating: 3.0 Stars Viewed: 10904 times Topics: nipple-torture feet cbt private-humiliation foot

Mistress Kristen Series: By byzantine
A 2 tease series created by byzantine and featuring Kristen Bell.

Mistress Kristen teases little wankers by byzantine 04/20/2009
Lots of wanking, some hot women, a bit of CBT and a chance to cum.
Rating: 3.8 Stars Viewed: 16248 times Topics: for-guys cbt female-top

A Quickie with Mistress Kristen by byzantine 04/21/2009
A short, fun tease.
Rating: 3.0 Stars Viewed: 12388 times Topics: orgasm-denial female-top private-humiliation for-guys
Keira Knightley
enslavement by loserblueballs 12/22/2011
1st tease, with some hot shots of Kiera Knightley...lots of foot and ass worship and bondage, Merry Xmas and enjoy! - hopefully 1st in a series if rated high enough!
Rating: 4.0 Stars Viewed: 25931 times Topics: cum-eating private-humiliation chastity orgasm-denial bondage

Keira Knightley (German/Deutsch) by joigame 08/21/2013
Was für ein Sklave wirst du von Herrin Keira?
Rating: 3.3 Stars Viewed: 13397 times Topics: deutsch verbal-humiliation nightley cum spanking
Hayley Williams
Haley's job by loserblueballs 01/11/2012
A tease to do with Hayley Williams...Lots of stuff...loads of humiliation. check it out! ;A
Rating: 3.1 Stars Viewed: 20427 times Topics: gagging feminization verbal-humiliation bondage private-humiliation
Pippa Middleton
PIPA MIDDLETON part 1 (the wedding) by [email protected] 06/12/2012
a royal tease.
Rating: 2.0 Stars Viewed: 6038 times Topics: feminization dress assworship spanking private-humiliation
Nicki Minaj
worship nikki minaj by [email protected] 12/19/2011
nikki wants a white slave.
Rating: 2.0 Stars Viewed: 5521 times Topics: ufs dress verbal-humiliation private-humiliation
Miranda Cosgrove
mistress miranda by slavedave123 11/04/2012
goddess Miranda shows you how much of a little bitch you are, and what you would do to get off.
Rating: 2.8 Stars Viewed: 13063 times Topics: kneeling cum-eating private-humiliation female-top

Goddess Miranda by lover123 11/15/2013
cross-dressing, public, cum-eating
Rating: 2.1 Stars Viewed: 6479 times Topics: for-guys
Kim Kardashian
kim kardashian part 1 by [email protected] 02/26/2012
love her or hate her you will respect her. (very long tease)
Rating: 2.5 Stars Viewed: 10421 times Topics: kneeling feet verbal-humiliation assworship private-humiliation
Hilary Duff
hands off by jumper 12/27/2008
not too hard, not too easy either i hope
Rating: 3.7 Stars Viewed: 12239 times Topics: stockings female-top vibrator for-guys

Jsem Hilary a ty mě budeš uctívat. by Libpel 12/15/2013
Rating: 2.8 Stars Viewed: 3879 times Topics: pain cum-eating anal dildo collar
Mia Kirshner
Miss Kirshner by BeatItt 04/15/2007
Rating: 3.2 Stars Viewed: 10092 times Topics: for-guys punishment
Kaley Cuoco
Princess Kaley by 123asd123 08/08/2012
The blonde BIG BANG star will prove your committment...
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 17369 times Topics: spit for-guys anal gagging female-top
Patricia Heaton
Patricia Heaton Series: By peckersnot
A 3 tease series created by peckersnotand featuring Patricia Heaton.

Jerking For Patty by peckersnot 06/15/2010
SPatty is one hot little milf. She knows you've been a bad boy. And she's even willing to let you jerk-off for her...provided you eat up all the splooge that you shoot.
Rating: 3.6 Stars Viewed: 14612 times Topics: masturbation guided cum verbal humiliation

Do You Want to Cum For Patty? by peckersnot 06/17/2010
Patty is in a vicious, cock-teasing mood. First she makes you eat her cummy pussy. Then she fucks you with her Fleshlight, ruins your orgasm, and makes you eat up your own spunk!
Rating: 3.9 Stars Viewed: 13946 times Topics: masturbation guided cum verbal humiliation

ImageImage
Patty's Tutorial on How to Train a Man by peckersnot 06/23/2010
Patty gives her girlfriends detailed instructions on how to BREAK a man and turn him into a completely submissive plaything.
Rating: 4.2 Stars Viewed: 33388 times Topics: totm-nominee feminization cum-eating verbal-humiliation public-humiliation
Emma Watson
Emma Watson (German/Deutsch) by joigame 06/26/2013
Für alle die gerne mal von Emma Watson dominiert werden wollen...
Rating: 2.9 Stars Viewed: 9519 times Topics: german female-top deutsch watson for-men

Herrin Emma Watson (German/Deutsch) by herrin.emma 04/08/2014
Werde ein Sklave von Herrin Emma Watson
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 10149 times Topics: emma pen-and-paper cum-eating herrin anal

Keep eye contact by Bothaylee 05/11/2014
keep eye contact and don't look at my body
Rating: 2.5 Stars Viewed: 13050 times Topics: pain kneeling cum-eating private-humiliation orgasm-denial

Harry Potter And The Charm of Voluptas
Supposed to be a 5 part series with only the first two parts being released at this time. Althouth the two teases have been given the the same name, they are two different teases. There is also a spin-off tease inspired by the series which I have included as part of the series here.

Harry potter and the charm of Voluptas by henceworth 07/26/2013
part 1/5 of this story tease you're put under Hermione's charm, how are you going to get out of this one! lots of stroking and edging
Rating: 3.5 Stars Viewed: 13444 times Topics: untitled instructions edging story for-guys

Harry potter and the charm of Voluptas by henceworth 07/27/2013
2/5 you arrange to meet the girls who agree to help you break Hermione's charm this is a quick tease which will get you to cum
Rating: 2.5 Stars Viewed: 7586 times Topics: verbal-humiliation for-guys orgasm

Hermione the Hex-Witch by forbiddendesire 08/23/2013
First tease, please give feedback, negative or positive. May follow up if rating is good.
Rating: 4.1 Stars Viewed: 17616 times Topics: untitled
Milla Jovovich
Five Days with Milla by asparagus 03/31/2012
Sometimes, five days is all it takes to turn your life around...
Rating: 4.0 Stars Viewed: 21415 times Topics: for-guys exercise chores verbal-humiliation male-top
Mariana Avila
CUM for sexy Mariana Avila by gavin6768 05/14/2012
sexy tease of a mexican actress and cum for a sexy stunninn body of mexican
Rating: 2.0 Stars Viewed: 11690 times Topics: for-guys condom hot-wax female-top
Victoria Justice
Mistress Victoria by slave57888 11/18/2013
Mistress Victoria Puts you in your place below her. A lot of stroking and cbt/humiliation.
Rating: 3.1 Stars Viewed: 16392 times Topics: female-top public-humiliation cbt pain anal
Emma Stone
Mistress Emma by Hkyman55 12/30/2013
A tease for girls who want to be dominated, email me with suggestions for future teases!
Rating: 2.2 Stars Viewed: 5319 times Topics: private-humiliation exhibitionism anal public-humiliation for-gals
Annemarie Carpendale
Annemarie's Demütigung by dertobi20 06/27/2014
Annemarie demütigt dich. Stehst du etwa auf geile Schwänze? Finde es heraus!
Rating: 4.0 Stars Viewed: 6494 times Topics: verbal-humiliation for-gals cum-eating orgasm-denial female-top
Madonna
Plaything of the Diva
A short series focused on masturbation with Madonna. This contains the tease and its prequel.

Meeting the diva 4/09/2013
A jerk off story starring Madonna.
This serves as a prologue to a longer story coming soon.

Rating: 3.2 Stars

Plaything of the diva by gfunk 09/04/2014
A masturbation story with Madonna.
Rating: 3.8 Stars Viewed: 7680 times Topics: private-humiliation for-guys kneeling
Julia Gillard
the prime minister by [email protected] 11/10/2011
aussie tease.
Rating: 2.0 Stars Viewed: 4041 times Topics: marker handcuffs verbal-humiliation dildo private-humiliation
Hayden Panettiere
Hayden teases it out by oldporty 10/18/2010
Hayden wants to play some games where you can earn your way in to her bed. You up for it? It might hurt a little tinybit.....
Rating: 3.3 Stars Viewed: 15661 times Topics: kneeling female-top spanking cbt private-humiliation
Adriana Lima
Developing a Lip Fetish by LipstickLover 06/11/2013
You will fall in love with her lips.
Rating: 3.9 Stars Viewed: 10498 times Topics: makeup for-guys female-top orgasm-denial forced-orgasms
Rosie Jones
ImageImage
Earn it with Rosie by brian 07/11/2011
My second tease. Chance to cum, soft pain and some pleasure. Enjoy
Rating: 4.4 Stars Viewed: 24038 times Topics: female-top chance-to-cum pain candle nipple-torture
Justin Beiber
Gay Tease, Justin Bieber Tease by enapan 09/27/2014
In this tease Justin Bieber will Make you his bitch...
Rating: 2.2 Stars Viewed: 3141 times Topics: cum-eating shoelace cbt private-humiliation anal
Niall Horan
Niall Horan Domination Gay Tease by enapan 10/03/2014
This is a test. It's a GAY tease. So for guys only. Sorry GURLS!
Rating: 2.4 Stars Viewed: 3173 times Topics: dress shoelace cbt private-humiliation anal
Sports
Multiple Celebrities
Panty Guessing
This teases has appearance of Paris Hilton, Amanda Bynes, Kourtney Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Candice Swanepoel, Tara Reid, Ali Larter, Nichole Scherzinger, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian
Celebrity Panty Guessing by thedude234
Cockteasing With Stars
This teases has appearance of Pink, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Beyonce, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kim Kardashian, Heidi Montag, Katherine Heigl, Tammin Sursok, Ashley Jones, Kelly Kelly, Megan Fox, Ashley Massaro, Carrie Underwood, Joanna Krupa
Cock Teasing With the Stars by slave89
Look Into Their Eyes
This German Tease contains little instruction other than jerking off to many celebrities while looking into their eyes and viewing fake nudes of them. The list of Celebrities appearing in this tease are: Amanda Seyfried, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Keira Knightley, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Morrison, Jessica Biel, Jordana Brewster, Kristen Stewart, Megan Fox, Miley Cyrus, Nora Tschirner, and Rachel Bilson
Learn to look in the eyes/Lernen Sie in die Augen zuschauen (Celebrities) by joigame
Maxim Magazine
This Tease for women contains a list of Celebrities showing up which include: Andrea Vargo, Jessica Simpson, Trish Stratus, Trisha Myers, Eva Mendes, Drew Barrymore, Charlie's Angels, and Sara Foster.
punishment for cumming without permission, ( for women ) by jscamp
One Night With German Celebrities
This is a German Tease which features pictures and fakes of German Celebrities including: Daniel Aminati, Nina Bott, Nadine Warmuth, Annemarie Warnkross, Susan Sideropoulos, Til Schweiger, Jeanette Biedermann, Mirjam Weichselbraun (Austrian & German), Annemarie Eilfeld, Diane Kruger, Britt Hagedorn, and Collien Ulmen-Fernandes.
Eine Nacht als Schlampe der deutschen Promis (1.1) by Slave-Andy
Celebrity Appearances
Professor Snape & Luna
This tease is just an intro but has brief appearances from Professor Snape and Luna
Harry Potter and the War of Houses Intro by Ironsaviour
Impossible Tease
This Tease has a surprise appearance by Abe Vigoda on one of the pages...but I won't ruin it by telling you which page!
Cameron's Impossible Tease by markle
M.A.F.A.T. Series
This tenth Tease in the series features a little bit of a Celebrity visit from Scarlett Johansson
M.A.F.A.T. 10 by Citizen
TV Shows, Movies, & Comics
TV Shows
Two and a half men girls
two and a half inches by [email protected]

Movies
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider by Bondageman
Interrogated by Tomb Raider by Bondageman
Superwoman
Superhero by Bondageman
Superhero (2) by Bondageman
Catwoman
Catwoman's New Adventure by storydejour
catwoman by [email protected]
American Pie, American Pie 2, Tomcats, and Mr. And Mrs Smith Photos
milovana the movie by [email protected]
Saw
AceofSpades presents SAW I by AceofSpades

Comics
Marvel Comic Characters
Marvels Comic Mansion by killian
She-Hulk Mistress
She-Hulk Mistress by Something
Catwoman
Catwoman's new pet by storydejour
Game Shows & Board Games
Game Shows
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Who Wants To Be A Milovaniare? by Bondageman
The Price Is Right
This webtease is a Game Show based on the show The Price Is Right along with the Game Show Deal or No Deal
The Pornstar is Right! by Decker
Countdown
This webtease is a Game Show based on the Game Show Countdown and stars Rachel Riley
COUNTDOWN by cumhardy 11/17/2009
A tease based on the gameshow Countdown, with Rachel Riley in command!
Rating: 3.6 Stars Viewed: 14419 times Topics: sweet for-men edging no-toys female-top

Board Games
Snakes & Ladders
Snakes and Ladders by Bondageman
Want more? tndme has a list of YouTube videos containing tease & denial with celebrities on the forum which can be found here: Celebrity Tease and Denial Youtube Vids. The link to youtube can be found Here

I've been working on a Selena Gomez Tease, although it won't be ready for some time. I also plan to writing a Tease or two with Taylor swift at some time when I get around to it. Edit: For the time being, my work on these has been stalled

Last edited on: 11/21/14 at 5:53 PM
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by korminjin »

:lol: