Erotic Hypnosis

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Erotic Hypnosis

Post by 1885 »

allencum wrote:my biggest fear is that this type of hypnosis recordings makes irreversible changes on my mind, or induce me to do something bad that I should never do in my real life... :/
I wouldn't really worry about this... These kind of hypnosis sessions are meant to play to specific fantasies, even the ones that warn you about being real and permanent. That's part of the fantasy too.

Believe me, if listening to hypnosis audios had any kind of real impact on someone, I would have been effectively castrated a hundred times over by now. :-D
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Timshel »

I've achieved orgasm with Isabella Valentine's Jackpot recording... I would also add I've listened to a lot of hypnosis and had been listening to her specifically for a while before I tried that recording. So I know how to help the process..

When I trance, I pretty much always do so lying in bed, wearing headphones, lights off, room quiet. It makes it a great way to relax and let go to the trance and session..
allencum
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by allencum »

After my previous (first) succesful experience, I listened Jackpot 5.. no orgasm...
Listened Jackpot 1 again... no orgasm anymore... :-(
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

As there seem to be very few pics about erotic hypnosis on the internet, I thought I'll post this...
Attachments
kacie_027_by_rembrandt_jones-d4mp1xt.jpg
kacie_027_by_rembrandt_jones-d4mp1xt.jpg (153.32 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Johnmaster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johnmaster »

Hypnosis is brilliant

Don't worry about losing control, you own yourself ALWAYS.

Remember you can always make a conscious decision to stop, just like you could to stop going on the internet.

Everyone should be strong willed and minded, even submissives.

Gl
John Master
Allow you
ImNew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ImNew »

Hello there :)

I've landed on this forum and on this post because of my google search about Erotic Hypnosis.
As many of you, I've tried to experience the isabella Valentine series (no results for now, about 5 listens, but Ill go on) and now I'm turning myself towards another great voice, Nikki Fatale.

The fact is I'm a bit scared about Nikki :lol:
Not by her voice (for me the most beautiful hypnotist's voice) but by the power she can have on me, espacially with her "Because" or "Control" series...
For instance yesterday I tried to listen to the first track of "Because" named 'Obey'. I was at the computer, relaxed but not too, and wanted to play the game at the moment when she tried to make us sleep. I closed my eyes and when she snaps her fingers and said "sleep" I nearly did it ! Damn, that was powerful...

Maybe it's just my own suggestion, but I didn't felt that before, even in Isabella Valentine series.

So my question was if her sessions were somehow "dangerous", not in the goal to steal money or whatever from us, but in the fact that we totally loose ourselves by listening to her, so she can made us to listen more frequently to her sessions, to obey , etc...

Please reassure me, as I'd like to listen to her sessions, but not want to be too addicted to her :blush:

Thanks a lot :-)
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

ImNew wrote:Hello there :)

I've landed on this forum and on this post because of my google search about Erotic Hypnosis.
As many of you, I've tried to experience the isabella Valentine series (no results for now, about 5 listens, but Ill go on) and now I'm turning myself towards another great voice, Nikki Fatale.

The fact is I'm a bit scared about Nikki :lol:
Not by her voice (for me the most beautiful hypnotist's voice) but by the power she can have on me, espacially with her "Because" or "Control" series...
For instance yesterday I tried to listen to the first track of "Because" named 'Obey'. I was at the computer, relaxed but not too, and wanted to play the game at the moment when she tried to make us sleep. I closed my eyes and when she snaps her fingers and said "sleep" I nearly did it ! Damn, that was powerful...

Maybe it's just my own suggestion, but I didn't felt that before, even in Isabella Valentine series.

So my question was if her sessions were somehow "dangerous", not in the goal to steal money or whatever from us, but in the fact that we totally loose ourselves by listening to her, so she can made us to listen more frequently to her sessions, to obey , etc...

Please reassure me, as I'd like to listen to her sessions, but not want to be too addicted to her :blush:

Thanks a lot :-)
Hey there, sorry I can't answer your question as I am even less experienced than you are.... but was just wondering which your fave session of Nikki's is? And do you have to listen to all of them in order to get something from them? Can I just pick random sessions? Cheers!
ImNew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ImNew »

Hi !

Well, it's easy to tell which my favotire sessions are, because I only listened to 2 :innocent:

I listened to "Because - Obey" and "Hypnotease Erotic BJ".
Both were fantastic but different : "Because" is based on domination, being under control of Nikki and "Hypnotease EBJ" is more about arousal, and may give a deep need to have sex after listening to it.

As for me, as I've only listened to these tracks in front of my computer and not relaxed, I can't say that they worked, and before falling deeper in trance, I wanted to know if it was "dangerous" to be conditionned or not.

I just pick up the tracks and based myself on the reviews other users have done, as everyone were saying that the "Because series" is the best one to begin with, and for "Hypnotease EBJ" it was by curiosity.
tin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tin »

Has listened to anything from this site? http://www.esuccubus.com
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

ImNew
Read this for help with Isabella's scrpts
                 http://www.isabellavalentine.com/start_here/

Nikki has been around for a long time and all her scripts and triggers are benign so do not worry
however you should read about the hypnotic safety net. for self protection, from Lady Julia.

                 http://www.ladyjulia.net/safetynet.html

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.