... and the Pendulum

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

... and the Pendulum

Post by MotoMike »

After ten denial days, I am tied to a four-poster bed. spreadeagle, naked, horny... I feel a touch on my ankle. I look down and a beautiful naked girl is touching my leg with a long white feather. She slowly works her way up the inside of my leg, teasing, twisting... and just before she gets to my balls...
She start on the other leg... same thing. By now, all I can think about is the way that feather might feel on my now-hard cock, both dreading and craving the touch... As she gets to my balls she gives them one tickle, saying,"maybe tomorrow, an hour of this would be what you need". Then she shifts to my nipples... and after making torture-circles on and around them, she starts to make lines with the feather down to my crotch, stopping every time just before getting to my cock.
Finally - finally - she starts teasing in earnest... sloooow strokes up the underside and back down. For variety, she goes around it, like a barber's pole, with the feather - only the feather - I'm doing everything I can to beg for relief and release, which only makes her enjoy her task more.

Finally, the lady stops with the feather, possibly because tears are coming out of the sides of my eyes. She stops and backs off, and then reaches over to a little table and picks up a new instrument of torment - a feather duster. I moan when I see it; she giggles and, instead of starting to use it, she steps on the bed and reaches up to a hook in the ceiling. She ties a long string to the hook and the handle of the duster to the other end of the string, adjusting it so that it just touches my now purple cock and balls. With another giggle, she sets it to swinging, intoning,"This is the Pendulum part of the Pit and the Pendulum!".
With each swing of the duster, it gently caresses my cock and balls. Still naked, she walks back to the little table and turns on the other item of torture - a little electric fan; she sets it to "oscillate". The little fan sets the duster to swinging at random - unpredictably teasing me. Sitting down on the chair by the bed, she puts her chin in her hand, smiles and says,"Let's chat awhile".
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: ... and the Pendulum

Post by slaveashish »

Oh my God. Wooow
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

great post Moto!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
assfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by assfan69 »

God I love that idea. I wish I would experience that!
To cum or not to cum: That is the question!