writing sex scenes

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
severemfar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

writing sex scenes

Post by severemfar »

Hi everyone. long time lurker and user of the excellent cock hero series and some of the flash teases :lol:

so i'll get down to the nitty gritty so to speak.

As a writer and currently writing an epic fantasy novel set thousands of years from now and in a different dimension. i always come across a problem with my writing, as this is a pretty dark novel and as such has sex in it, i wanted to ask if any of you have any ideas for solid sex scenes as i have trouble writing them. :weep:

all sorts welcome, including fem dom, lesbian and bisexual as well as straight sex scenes. as the characters to take in all these aspects. and do not forgot the story does have wizards, witches, vampires etc

note there will be no rape in the work as i cannot stand it and all of the characters are over 18 years old when the story starts and get old over the several years the story takes place.

let your imaginations run wild and let me worry about integrating such things into the epic story.

all ideas are welcome and there is no such thing as a bad idea.
johnsmith3x
Explorer
Explorer

Re: writing sex scenes

Post by johnsmith3x »

I always heard "Write what you know", so maybe you should try fucking a lot, or finding some locals who know how it works. There's lots of sites on the web with writing.

There's lots of sex scenes online. If you have to ask us for sex scenes, it doesn't sound like you've planned out your novel very well. The sex should be serving the novel in some significant way.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

there a Lot of questions you need answered before you can really go past about 3 pages

1) is it character driven?
most of my novels are character driven, I know what mmay happen next because I have some kind of idea about what each person might do
2) is it driven by environment
"it was the best of times.. it was the worst of times..."

I spent 3 YEARS just trying to figure out how my fantasy world worked.. because I am a global thinker
are there vehicles, what kind? is there magic/ superpowers..
do computers do X or Z
this helps you fill in the spaces in your plot
like: Character A is on a street
are they: hovering, flapping wings, a hologram,
or is there LOW tech standing next to a destroyed building holding a gun.. enery pistol, bow and arrow...

So SOME background would be helpful
in 1000 years ... what does the world look like to you?
a wonderful place... or like Time machine is there peaceful people being eaten by underground survivors...
is there a large population or small?

possibilities
:No gasoline (extremely likely)- which could have caused a great "crash" and killed millions
OR it created a electric world...

: environmental destruction the world is literally different, continents, example people live in warm sunny Siberia, because there is no more ice...

I could keep going... and going
but YOU need to give us a little more of your "vision" for me to really have anything to work with!
Unless you want me to write MY book.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
severemfar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by severemfar »

well i have been working on it for the better part of twelve years with a history that goes back before time and continues after it... the universe i have created is highly detailed and fills up several dozen GB on computer as well as a large amount of paper hand written, this includes four written and spoken languages, 24 highly detailed alien races, three religions, several complex in universe methods of super powers, a complex sorcery system, etc, etc . almost 80 thousand man hours worth of stuff...being largely unemployed and suffering from high functioning autism the writing is a method stress release and an outlet for my considerable imagination and intellect that one day i hope to finish writing and make a little money out of it.

all i asked was for some ideas. not to give away my own.

sorry if this sounds a little bitchy and egotisical, i don't mean it to be :-P
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

I'm not sure what to suggest other than if you plan on having characters with super powers have sex, than have them actually use their powers for sex. Have the wizards use erotic spells on each other, have the vampires use, I dunno, whatever vampires have. One of the most frustrating things about seeing other people's sex stories involving superhumans is that there is a shitton of potential hawtness that can be mined by using their powers to enhance the sex during foreplay or actual fucking, and most people never bother. Even more frustrating when characters are specifically depowered for sex. So, if you want to make really memorable fantasy sex scenes, don't shy away from getting creative with the powers.

That's just me, though. Maybe most readers won't care and want more realistic sex scenes regardless.