Girlfriend surprise

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
icyhotmycockhead
Explorer
Explorer

Girlfriend surprise

Post by icyhotmycockhead »

so first of all me and my girlfriend have been going out for about a year and she knows everything about me I have told her how I like to be teased and deniedI also have a fetish for ballbusting which we do from time to time and we have a lot of fun doing it I also told her how I would like to we locked up in chastity but she never really like that idea she told me that it was weird and she would feel very awkward having that type of power over me but today we were talking about next month and how it will be Valentine Day and she told me that for a gift she wants to buy me a chastity belt put to start wearing on February first and I would have my first release on Valentines Day.this made me makes me excited but at the same time I'm very nervous because she has always thought of it as awkward I fear that she would start to think of me differently and eventually end up leaving me I told ur that I was nervous and we talked awhile and at the end of a she says that I have to choose 1 chastity belt and she will buy it for me and that is going to happen and not to be worried that she wants to do it. Even though she said this I'm still nervous but I think I'm going to go through with it so wish me luck and I'll keep you guys updated

also even though I've always had a fantasy about teaseand denial I never go more than 3 days without cumming so it would be a interesting feeling to actually be forced not to come
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: Girlfriend surprise

Post by Tury »

I say follow the rules of every stable relationship, take things slow. Maybe either practice beforehand to go without. (We've got some time before the first) OR, get a safe word going. It'll lay the foundation for future play, and it will give you some piece of mind. From what I can tell on this site, cause I don't know from personal experience, it is rare to get into a relationship with someone so understanding of your kinks.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

What Tury said is spot on, take it slow. And good luck ! :-)
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

super jealous. good job on having the courage to let someone know your fetish. i'm pretty sure things will work out for you. good luck man
icyhotmycockhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by icyhotmycockhead »

Thanks for all the support guys so far we have picked 1 out and we have started talking about the steps will have to take in order to start this I am no longer feeling of nervous as I was before I think I've become used to the idea. I don't think we will be getting it by February first because the chestity device is expensive. I told her I would pay for it then she said hour typo worry that I will be begging to get out of it before know it. I feel vary lucky to had found a girl how excepts my kinks I even told her I like small penis humiliation and she some times calls my dick tiny when we're having sex. I also like to lick her ass she has started to get really into that she even Sits on my face now with her full wieght which I love. Well I would update u guys when we get the device.

Thanks for reading
lttribal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lttribal »

So what has happened? No Update, please do tell. I am curious to how this all worked out or if it did at all? Thanks.