Stroker Edge - Babes Challenge (RELEASED - 3/26/13)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Stroker Edge - Babes Challenge (RELEASED - 3/26/13)

Post by vivi »

Loved the concept. The main challenge is such a good idea since it doesn't require you to have a certain set of cock hero skills, it works for everyone and it's just a really fun ride. The warm up+reward concept LOVED IT!!! you warm up choosing a girl and fight your way through the main challenge to finally see her face again :-D so much fun. I really enjoyed this only have one negative thing to say, it would be nice to have a countdown on the reward round so you can cum when the guy does instead of be caught offgaurd and have to rush to cum as fast as possible while it lasts. So something like "release or rest in 5.4.3.2.1......"

Great job and i hope you continue on this series.
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

Thanks for a great video.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

supermokkori wrote:
janmb wrote:Perfect imo - great lengt, great challenge levels, and great system.

The only thing I could think of in terms of improvement would be variation and a few devious twists and nasty surprises along the way - the current format is inherently predictable, but that's not a problem at all, merely room for expansion :-D
Cool janmb, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the kind comments. 8-)

The one thing I'm thinking of doing is increasing the variety of girls in the Main Challenge. This would mean reducing the number of times the Warmup babes would appear in the Main Challenge (if at all) but I would basically "save" their hardcore sex appearances in the Reward round. Also have a few new twists I may experiment as well. :devil:
Sounds good. What I really think you should look for is more varied ways of using the edging... Just like in the best teases, edging can be even more difficult, hard and rewarding if you twist it up a bit by combining single edges, series of single edges and holding, as well as long breaks, short breaks and most deviously - no real break at all. (the latter can for example be combined with a very slow beat you are required to keep). Lots of ways to mix this up - even in video form ;-)

(and please remember - this is not critique, I loved the video as it is - it is far more interesting than the pure stamina CH versions... This is merely ideas for further evolving this concept in the future)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Rygel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rygel »

supermokkori wrote: .

The plan is to have a series of the Stroker Edge videos, based on different themes in the future - Boobs, Legs, Nerdy Girls, Asians and so on... well, depending on how well-received they are, of course. This first one is the "Babes Challenge" and features some of my favorite adult models in sexy sex action! :w00t:
I’m looking forward to the next videos in this series.

Just an idea but would it be possible to have more than one audio track on a video like this? :-)

That way we could choose between the current format of edging, edging to a beat track and combination of both.

It could spice it up a bit since after a few goes you begin to remember rounds and the more difficult parts, but this way since you choose the audio track you could watch the video multiple times and have a varied experience each time. :-)
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Mokkori, very nice!

I was a little nervous, because I got to page 4 of the comments before I had a chance to go through it myself. I can see the issue, but I really liked the novelty and the innovation. That said, I'd probably agree that 50 minutes of edging is a bit much. :)

I finally got to my first edge around 21-22 minutes in, because my arm only moves so fast. But I think that's where this idea really shines... not necessarily JUST flat-out edging and resting, but for a long time now I've thought that a red light/green light round here and there would really break things up in some of the CH videos. I also like RL/GL in the flash teases, too. I would say having just RL/GL loses a lot of what makes these videos so interesting, but it's a tool to be used. It'll be tricky to break things up with timecodes, but putting 2-4 minute chunks into the randomizer rotation sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Now, this is the biggest thing for me. Like I said over in the Awesome Competition 2 thread, you're really approaching something cool from both sides between this video and that tease. I would LOVE to see this video as a TeaseMe project somehow. I'm sure coming up with the story and the text for AC2 took a lot of time, and finding the right content and clips to use video instead of images would be even tougher, but edging and games with video clips in a tease just sounds completely awesome to me. (Pun maybe intended?) I still go back to AC2 when I'm not in the mood for music with my directed stroking. I know merging in a beat track to the video would be tedious (as I mentioned over in the other thread) but there might be some shortcuts and it may be very well worth the effort. :) Even without video, I'm hoping for an AC3 some day.

I'd highly recommend anyone who's only checking out the video forum to go over to the tease forum and check out the Awesome Competition 2 thread, especially if you liked this video.

Oh! And about this video... I liked it. :) It's still a little funny how much overlap there is in content between the girls here and the girls you use in other videos and in your teases. Lots of familiar settings. I'm not complaining, though... Karlie is pretty great, and Nicole is probably one of my favorites from AC2. I wish her scene here was better... the video quality wasn't the best (the lighting seemed overexposed). The warmup was a great build with simple beats leading up to 3-3 and 7-, and the reward round was great, though I'm not sure what I would've done if I'd picked a later girl than Nicole. I technically skipped through the last 15 minutes or so of the primary content, but that was more because I didn't budget my time and had to leave than because I got bored.

Anyway, I'd probably agree that this isn't necessarily ideal for a whole video, or should be a shorter video, but I think other authors incorporating edging rounds (or just RL/GL) into more traditional CH videos with musical rounds would be a great idea.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

janmb wrote:Sounds good. What I really think you should look for is more varied ways of using the edging... Just like in the best teases, edging can be even more difficult, hard and rewarding if you twist it up a bit by combining single edges, series of single edges and holding, as well as long breaks, short breaks and most deviously - no real break at all. (the latter can for example be combined with a very slow beat you are required to keep). Lots of ways to mix this up - even in video form ;-)

(and please remember - this is not critique, I loved the video as it is - it is far more interesting than the pure stamina CH versions... This is merely ideas for further evolving this concept in the future)
Thanks janmb for the suggestions and no worries - I like critiques as long as there's good reasons for them. ;-)

When I original began thinking of adding Edging to video teases, one of the most difficult things to gauge is when people could/should reach an Edge. Everyone's different in terms of how quick they can get to the Edge, so trying to have users do repeated Edges would be, to me, too difficult to incorporate into a video tease. That's why Edge N' Ride concept works the best for a video tease. That said, I'm not against trying to incorporate a method of Edging repeated in a video tease, if someone can think of one. :yes:
vivi wrote:Loved the concept. The main challenge is such a good idea since it doesn't require you to have a certain set of cock hero skills, it works for everyone and it's just a really fun ride. The warm up+reward concept LOVED IT!!! you warm up choosing a girl and fight your way through the main challenge to finally see her face again :-D so much fun. I really enjoyed this only have one negative thing to say, it would be nice to have a countdown on the reward round so you can cum when the guy does instead of be caught offgaurd and have to rush to cum as fast as possible while it lasts. So something like "release or rest in 5.4.3.2.1......"

Great job and i hope you continue on this series.
Thanks so much for the kind comments, vivi and DAMMIT you're right! I knew i forgot to do something in the Reward Round! :weep: Definitely will keep this in mind for the next Stroker Edge series. :yes:
Jackal403 wrote:After reading through the comments, I won't add much! I enjoyed it, save for the lack of music. I don't know what it is about having background music that just changes it all up for me. I wound up throwing iTunes on while I watched, about half an hour in, and it suddenly became easier to edge. Maybe I've trained myself to need the music, I don't know! In any case, it was a great addition to the catalog!
Thanks for the comments Jackal403 and yeah, I was debating adding in music in the background in the Main Challenge portion. The problem was that two of the scenes already had music, so it would've been an audio mess if two music tracks played at the same time. Might add some "mood music" next time tho.
prawndiddy wrote:Now, this is the biggest thing for me. Like I said over in the Awesome Competition 2 thread, you're really approaching something cool from both sides between this video and that tease. I would LOVE to see this video as a TeaseMe project somehow. I'm sure coming up with the story and the text for AC2 took a lot of time, and finding the right content and clips to use video instead of images would be even tougher, but edging and games with video clips in a tease just sounds completely awesome to me. (Pun maybe intended?) I still go back to AC2 when I'm not in the mood for music with my directed stroking. I know merging in a beat track to the video would be tedious (as I mentioned over in the other thread) but there might be some shortcuts and it may be very well worth the effort. :) Even without video, I'm hoping for an AC3 some day.
Thanks prawndiddy for the kind comments and it's good to know people are still playing my AC2 Flash Tease. :blush:

In the near future, I do want to do a "test" in TeaseMe using videos and specifically, adding a Stroke Beat in the TeaseMe videos. I actually want to do this whenever Milovana's new FlashTease system, Eos, gets fully incorporated. Till then, I "may" add a video portion in my next FlashTease project and try experimenting with Stroke Beats... well see how it goes.

Thanks again everyone for the great comments and feedback. :thumbsup:
weenerboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by weenerboy »

Supermokkori that was EPIC!
I've played it a few times now, and the length just depended on my mood at the time- the first time I felt the video was a good length, the second time it actually seemed kinda short!
Overall, I love the three part concept! It's not another cock hero, its a real test of stamina and self control with awesome hard sex to help you along. I loved that there was no anal (as Im personally not a fan of it myself)
By way of constructive feedback, I'd have to second the request for some background music. The video audio is great to hear, but I think a good accompanying song can really increase the intensity even more. I also found when being told 10 seconds break coming up I would always start to ease off...I think not being told when a break is coming is less distracting and more challenging.
By way of personal preference, I loved ALL the girls in your incredible titties test........I reckon you could repackage that as another edition!
I have thoroughly enjoyed ALL of your compilations, especially the recent innovations with edging!
I really hope you continue with the series.........I'm seriously hoping for redheads next!!
darko111
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by darko111 »

Can you tell me who are girls? They appear at 00:52 and 39:30 Thanks Darko
dman543
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dman543 »

darko111 wrote:Can you tell me who are girls? They appear at 00:52 and 39:30 Thanks Darko
Megan Loxx
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

weenerboy wrote: By way of personal preference, I loved ALL the girls in your incredible titties test........I reckon you could repackage that as another edition!
I have thoroughly enjoyed ALL of your compilations, especially the recent innovations with edging!
I really hope you continue with the series.........I'm seriously hoping for redheads next!!
hey weenerboy, thanks for your very kind comments and good feedback. It's good to know members here are still enjoying this project multiple times and are having a different experience each time. :yes:

I do plan on continuing the series, though right now a bit busy with real life stuffage. I'll probably start work on the next one end of this month. And yes, big boobs and redheads are themes I'll definitely be working on in the future (tho, not in the immediate future).

Thanks again!
purpleopolis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by purpleopolis »

Can anyone tell me who the girl is at 6:00? The blonde with the great smile?
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

purpleopolis wrote:Can anyone tell me who the girl is at 6:00? The blonde with the great smile?
She's has a number of aliases but her most popular one is Mia Malkova:

http://www.thenude.eu/Mia_Malkova_24427.htm
Rygel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rygel »

supermokkori wrote:
weenerboy wrote: By way of personal preference, I loved ALL the girls in your incredible titties test........I reckon you could repackage that as another edition!
hey weenerboy, thanks for your very kind comments and good feedback. It's good to know members here are still enjoying this project multiple times and are having a different experience each time. :yes:

I do plan on continuing the series, though right now a bit busy with real life stuffage. I'll probably start work on the next one end of this month. And yes, big boobs and redheads are themes I'll definitely be working on in the future (tho, not in the immediate future).

Thanks again!

Hi, how are you getting along with this project? :-)
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Rygel wrote: Hi, how are you getting along with this project? :-)
Well sadly, because of real life events both good and bad, I don't think I'll be continuing to make any Stroker Edge series. I hope I didnt' disappoint many of you and mind you, I had some pretty cool themes I wanted to do for this series (i.e. nerdy girls, all POV, Asian girls, etc.,).

For that matter, my next one or two releases - with the main one being Stroker Ace 3 - might just be the last time I do any video teases. There are many capable CH-style video teases nowadays and frankly, I just don't have the time or the enthusiasm I did before.

I am collecting material for Stroker Ace 3 and I must say, it's going to be pretty damn good. ;-)
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

supermokkori wrote:
Rygel wrote: Hi, how are you getting along with this project? :-)
Well sadly, because of real life events both good and bad, I don't think I'll be continuing to make any Stroker Edge series. I hope I didnt' disappoint many of you and mind you, I had some pretty cool themes I wanted to do for this series (i.e. nerdy girls, all POV, Asian girls, etc.,).

For that matter, my next one or two releases - with the main one being Stroker Ace 3 - might just be the last time I do any video teases. There are many capable CH-style video teases nowadays and frankly, I just don't have the time or the enthusiasm I did before.

I am collecting material for Stroker Ace 3 and I must say, it's going to be pretty damn good. ;-)
Hope to see you go out with a bang dude ;-)