Chloe's Whip

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Black Jay
Explorer
Explorer

Chloe's Whip

Post by Black Jay »

This probably goes without saying, but the following story contains strong language and sexual themes. Those under age should not view it.

Chapter 1

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock wailing. In a sub-conscience effort to not have to get out of bed, I pressed the snooze button and then tried to get back to sleep - I couldn’t, though. An ice cold breeze hit my nearly naked body, and I glanced to my right to, as assumed, find Lizzie at her desk.

“Would you please stop opening the fucking window?” She typically woke up before I did, and for some reason always wanted to open a window. We may be twins, but sometimes I feel that we cannot possibly be related, due to her insanity. Seriously, who likes to open the window in November anyways?

Either I hadn’t asked my question loud enough for her to hear it, or I was still too out of it to hear her response. Either way, I lifted the sheets off of my body, exposing my body to an even sharper cold. I shivered as I stood up and waked over to my dresser as I stripped off my sleeping bra and panties. Now completely nude, I was freezing as hell. Franticly looking through my clothes for something decent to wear, I got dressed. I ended up choosing a white tank top with black pants, and a grey hoodie. Even though I only had B cup breasts, I liked the way they looked in that tank top.

I glanced back over to find Lizzie still studying at her desk. We had a AP Calculus test that day. Typically I studied late into the night, while she woke up early to study before she got to school. We scored similarly on tests, so I guess both methods work well, but I could just never got over how someone could take a test when they aren’t well rested! I was used to getting 8 hours each night while she got 5. Insanity, I tell you. Insanity. And unhealthy.

Anyways, I shoved my books into my bag as usual and gave my sis a hug of good luck. My kitchen was dead silent as usual, everybody in my house was too lazy to wake up at 6:30. I poured two bowls of cheerios, for me and Lizzie. As I was pulling my long, brown hair back into a ponytail, I heard her come into the room. We ate quickly, and then got our final things around for school. I grabbed a recent paper I wrote and looked at the top. There my name was: Olivia. I always liked my name. Lizzie didn’t, though, apparently some mass murder was named Lizzie and that’s the only reason she hates her name.

We put our bags in the trunk of my car, and we drove off to school. We had recently received a car as a gift on our 18th birthday, but we still rode to school together anyways to limit gas expenses. However, when we got to school, I noticed Chloe standing next to the school’s entrance, leaning against the brick wall, texting on her phone. I had a massive crush on her. I was bisexual, not gay, but I still felt too ashamed and scared to even talk with her. She had long, brown hair, an amazing 18 year old body with flawless skin, and an overall beautiful appearance. My attempt to remain hidden from her, however, came crumbling down when she took notice of me.

As Lizzie and I were heading into school, Chloe stopped me. “Hey, you, Olivia is it? I saw you lookin’ at me... Don’t deny it, I saw the lust in your eyes. You want some of this?” She got really close to me, and put one of her legs behind one of mine, slapping our thighs together. Her face was inches from mine, and I was freaking out, since I didn’t want anyone to see us. I hadn’t told anyone I was bi, not even Lizzie. But I shoved these feelings aside. Excitement rushed through my veins. I responded slowly:

“Yeah... I... I kinda like you.”
“Kinda? I saw you checking me out! You wanna fuck me, don’t you?”
“Um...” I was lost for words. Didn’t know what to say.

“I’ll take that as a yes, am I correct?” I shook my head ‘yes’. “Good. Do you want it badly?” I didn’t quite see what she was going onto here, but I confirmed ‘yes’. “Badly enough to be my sex slave?” Then I saw. She wanted me to be her slave, which I didn’t exactly know what it would entail. My brain was telling me to say ‘no’, but my sex drive was telling me to dive straight in.

I ended up just saying: “...ya...”. A huge grin appeared on Chloe’s face, which she followed with “excellent”. She guided me into the school building, took me into a restroom, and told me to get into a stall with her. I was glad no girl was around to see us get into the stall together, but as girls started to enter the room while we were in the stall, she spoke softly:

“Hold on a minute,” she said as she ruffled through her bag. I waited for what felt like forever, although several glances at my watch confirmed that it was indeed - just a minute. It seemed as if Chloe almost had given up when she apparently found what she was looking for. She took it out, and then showed it to me. It looked like a pink plastic fish. Then, without warning, Chloe reached behind me, down my pants into the back of my panties, and shove it into my asshole. I yelped, and she covered my mouth with her hand. She whispered in my ear: “This is a butt plug. Keep this in until the end of the day, whenever you feel it just think about what I’ll be doing to you later.” and with that she gave me a quick, but passionate, kiss on my lips, and left the stall.

And there I was, left baffled with some ‘butt plug’ stuck inside my asshole. And despite the fact that I was taking a math test in a few minutes, I found that I couldn’t think anything other than sexual thoughts. What Chloe will do to me later, and what I could possibly have gotten myself into.

More chapters to come very soon! I've never written a story like this before, so feedback would be appreciated!
ripple68
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.

Re: Chloe's Whip

Post by ripple68 »

like the start - more please...
Black Jay
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chloe's Whip

Post by Black Jay »

Chapter 2

Before I left the stall, I felt back behind my pants to make sure that the butt plug was secure; indeed it was. I didn’t want it slipping out in the middle of class, that would have been embarrassing. After a quick glance at my watch, I realized first period started in a few minutes. I quickly left the stall, and met with Lizzie in our Calculus room for the test. Before the test, she glanced over at me and asked what I was doing with Chloe, she didn’t know I was bisexual. I made up some excuse about her needing some Calculus notes, but I don’t think Lizzie bought it.

The constant feeling of the butt plug felt so strange, it didn’t really hurt, it was too small for pain, but it definitely distracted me during the test. Typically I finish the tests before Lizzie does, but this time she beat me. In fact, I was so distracted that I had finished the last question just as time was called. The rest of my morning went about the same way, with the constant feeling of being naughty. I knew what was in my butt, but nobody else did. It was uncomfortable, erotic, and embarrassing all at the same time.

When it was finally time for lunch, I was excited for some free time; my thursday’s mornings are always brutal. However, I wasn’t going to have any. Chloe stopped me in the hallway, just as I was about to enter the lunch room. “Time for round two”, she said, and she led me back into the same stall where we were in the morning. “Ok, first thing’s first: If you’re going to be my slave, we need to be able to be in constant communication, so I’ll need your cell phone number.”

I nodded and told her my number. “Good, now, strip for me.” I hesitated for a moment, only staring at her. She was not fond of this. “Now, bitch!” She said, at a surprising and alarmingly loud voice. I hoped nobody heard her, I didn’t think anyone else was in the room with us.

I pulled off my hoodie and tank top to reveal my black bra, and pulled off my pants to expose my black panties. I felt so ashamed to be stripping in front of my crush, it was dehumanizing. Apparently I was putting too much thought into it, because Chloe told me to move faster. I pulled off my shoes, socks, bra and panties, leaving me completely nude in front of Chloe, with a trimmed pussy and a butt plug still in my asshole.

“Good,” she said, and without warning, stuck a pink phallic shaped object next to my vagina. Then, it began vibrating, which was a complete shock to me because I had never seen a vibrator. I moaned softly, and she covered my mouth with her hand, which made me realize that she was using a silent vibrator. “Don’t moan, and don’t fucking cum either. At least not until I say you can.” It was almost painful to hold back my moans, and I didn’t know how I could resist cumming. I was being stimulated by the fantasy crush of my life, after all!

Either way, Chloe continued speaking: “Olivia, my slave... we’ll be having a few ground rules. I’ll write up a more detailed explanation, which I’ll email to you, but for now just remember these simple things: Don’t cum without my permission, always call me miss when referring to me, and do as I say without question. Are we clear?” I nodded. She smiled, and pressed the vibrator against my vagina with greater force as she began to passionately kiss me. I had never felt anything like it, it was so incredible that I couldn’t understand how I could resist an orgasm if one was to come on. Was she intentionally testing me?

Well, either way, she stopped after a few minutes (just as I thought I was about to orgasm). “Get dressed, bitch, and don’t forget to keep the butt plug in until the end of the day, when you’ll be coming home with me. Just keep thinking about what I’m going to do to you tonight, just to give you a preview: You’re going to orgasm, and your ass is going to be red. That’s all I’m going to say, have a good afternoon slut.” And with that she kissed me goodbye.

Left in the stall, very horny and naked, I wanted to finish the orgasm. So badly, I wanted to just masturbate myself to an orgasm. I even started to for a moment, but stopped. I hesitated, I was told not to orgasm without permission, and if I broke her rules she might stop what we’re doing. I didn’t want that.

The rest of the day was rather dull, the butt plug had desensitized my nerves so I didn’t feel it as much as I used to. I had free periods anyways, and I found it difficult to concentrate still. I was too horny. By the end of the day, I met up with Lizzie to tell her that I wasn’t going home, rather I was going over to Chloe’s house to study. Lizzie was still skeptical, but waved it off, gave me a hug, and told me she’d see me when I got home.

Then, when the school day officially came to an end at 3:30, I met up with Chloe. When she saw me, she said goodbye to her friends and led me to her car. I put my book bag in her trunk, and got in her passenger seat. And as much as it surprised me, our ride to her house, despite it being extremely short (3 minutes), was in total silence. I didn’t feel like it was my place to speak, and she didn’t feel the need to either I guess.

When we finally got to her house, she led me inside, and down into her basement. It was unfinished, with cold concrete floors and wooden walls. I half-expected to be ordered to strip for my mistress, but I wasn’t. “Stand up straight, don’t move, with your arms at your side.” she ordered.

I did as I was told, not knowing where she was going with this. She walked around me, examining me. Then, spontaneously, she pulled my hoodie and tank top off of me, and threw them across the room. The cold air in the room hit my bare skin, and I shivered. She clutched me tightly, and reaffirmed me to not move. I hesitated any further shivering when she pulled off my pants, with me lifting up my legs to help her (she didn’t seem to mind this). As she continued to examine me, this time she took out her cell phone. Then, before I knew it, I heard a flash. She took a bloody picture of me! I began to protest, but she said that I moved or made one more sound I would regret it.

I stayed in my position, as she moved around me, seeming to examine every last detail of my body, and took pictures. Then she pulled off my bra, exposing my breasts, and she continued to take more pictures. Then she pulled off my panties, shoes, and socks, and took out the butt plug, leaving me completely naked in front of her. She took an especially close shot of my trimmed pussy.

“We’ll be getting rid of that hair soon enough, slut. Until then, we’ll just have to deal with it. Now, I’m assuming you’re wondering why I’m taking pictures, yes?” I nodded. “Well, as an added incentive for you to do as I say, I will send all of these pictures, along with the ones you will send me in the future, to everyone in our school on Facebook if you piss me off enough. Is that understood?” I nodded again. “Good. Now, to fulfill the promises I gave you. First, the spanking.”

She led me to a wooden chair, and she sat on it. She ordered me to bend over her knees to give her a proper position to spank me. The cold cement continued to freeze my feet as I walked over and humiliatingly did as I was instructed. “This is not a punishment of any kind, slut. An actual punishment spanking would be much worse. A word of advice to avoid such a situation: Don’t forget to call me miss. I hate it when my whores forget to do that.

Then, with my face towards the cement and my ass in my mistress’s lap, the next thing I knew was a sharp pain coming to my ass. I looked up to see my mistress holding a wooden paddle, spanking my ass a second time. Again, a sharp pain struct my bottom. Then a third. Then a fourth. I quickly lost count as the erotic pain increased. I began to cry out in pain with each slap, to which she seemed to spank harder. The spanking went on for what felt like forever, and just as I began to feel like I couldn’t take it anymore, she stopped.

“Stand up, slut.” I got off of her, and glanced at my bottom. As promised, there was a bright red rectangle on both ass cheeks from where she spanked me. “How was that, slut?”
“Painful, miss.”
“Did you enjoy it?”
I thought about that for a moment, and couldn’t resist saying: “yes, miss.”

“Good, slut. So you’re warmed up then, nice ‘n’ horny. As I promised, you’ll be cuming today.” She led me up against the wall, and shoved me against it as she did in the stall before. “Since we’re not in public, you can scream all you want, the more the better.” And with that, she turned the vibrator back on, and shoved it hard against my pussy and she began to kiss me.

I couldn't ignore the sensation, the vibrator and Chloe’s beautiful lips, I came within a few minutes. Chloe seemed somewhat disappointed, I guess she expected to be able to have fun with me for longer. “Alright, seeing as this is our first day together, it’s probably best to start you off slow, so we’re done for now. But I will send you some more information tonight, including some additional tasks and detailed rules that you are to follow when you are with me.”

And with that, she ordered me to get dressed (my pussy was still dripping wet), and get in her car for her to take me home. The same as the ride to her house, we did not speak at all. It wasn’t really awkward silence, more-so that I was her property, and there was no need for her to speak to her property like she would a friend.

When we finally got to my house, I got my book bag out of her trunk, and went inside. I found Lizzie warming up a TV dinner in the microwave, and when she saw me she smiled and said “hi”. She had no idea what I had just done, and even though I had just orgasmed, that made me even more horny.