Reviews, Opinions, Shout Outs

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Reviews, Opinions, Shout Outs

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

SHOUT OUT LOUD

This shout out goes to any of the naive people out there that might actually do what that “Only for real blackmail sub” tease asks by the newly joined Mistress_Rain. DON’T DO IT! Don’t confuse fantasy with complete and total stupidity.

Don’t even think about sending that personal information to a completely unknown individual out there who is most likely a “dude” who spams the board all the time looking for our professional clickers. Name, address, phone #’s, place of work, picture of you, friends and relative information too? Hell no!

Shout out to the community:

Why couldn’t this dude just create a cool blackmail fantasy tease for the community instead of trying to take advantage of some of our more susceptible people? These types of assholes using our fun space to do their dirty work pisses me off.

It’s bad enough when they post a bunch of links in the forums but this tease spam is like a slap in the Milovana face by some dude. Milovana should be treated with respect, kind of like the Head Mistress. You don’t just walk up and slap the Head Mistress in the face. Imitating our product to gather info that they have no luck getting in our forums with their spam. Enough is enough.

Shout Out for Mistress_Rain:

Hey dude, get real and don’t publish anymore :shit: like that again. I’m sure there are a few dozen knuckleheads who really liked it but you can’t have them because they belong to us! Also dude, I want you to know that your tease sucked your ass. The worst tease I’ve ever actually opened. Even our clickheads that are clicking away on 2 like crazy think it sucks your ass. That’s a fetish for you. Sucking your own ass. Your good at it but please don’t make anymore sucking your own ass teases.

I'm well aware that nobody ever could, would, or should please everyone with a tease no matter how long or how short. No matter what buttons, timers, storylines, models, strokes, edges, instructions, slaps, smacks, taps, wraps, attacks, trips, traps, lubes, tubes, questions, themes, teams, dreams, plots, knots, crops, starts, stops, chores, floors, doors, pours, steps, pets, lips, hips, mitts, hits, games, ladders, matters, stinks, kinks, ticks, tricks, slips, pains, stains, claims, sounds, bounds, rounds, links, drinks, treats, orgasms, denials, lies, tries, toys, boys, trials or styles you put in a tease there will always be those who think it’s just a pile.

In your case, it's about 99% think it's a big, smelly, runny, infected pile of :shit: We don't really count the knuckleheads who are giving it 2 ratings or higher. Just the servers count them around here. Seriously, go find a better fishing hole. We don't have the numbers you need to succeed.

Don’t create a new account and come back as another fake Mistress eating her own ass either. Just go suck your ass, cast your spam in another location, and gather some other sites members personal information. We don't have enough knuckleheads for you. Milovanians have every conceivable kink and fetish and don't agree on very many things but damn near all of us are sick of idiots like you that offer nothing except :shit: and spam fetishes. GFYASYOASETYSWY!
Spoiler: show
HELLO SPAMMERS:
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND SUCK YOUR OWN ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE! Take your :shit: with you!
Last edited by Sexytimes 5 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
peedro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by peedro »

Lol wut
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

:clap2: :lttd: :clap2: @ Sexytimes 5

It is pretty apparent that 'Only for real blackmail sub' is a feeble attempt at a tease and more likely a poorly disguised spam effort to cheat some dollars off the most gullible Milovana members. The fact that this tease actually INCREASED in its rating is kinda shocking - I really hope it's someone deliberating up-voting multiple times and not a sign that members here are that easily "amused". :nugget: