Welcome on board: mrfire

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome on board: mrfire

Post by seraph0x »

Hey guys,

I'm happy to announce that mrfire is now a Milovana Team member. He will help out with the technical stuff. So hopefully we'll be able to get some more features online.

Congratulations mrfire and :hi: to the team!!

For everyone else is interested in joining the team, please check out this thread.

Yours truly,

seraph0x ;-)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Yay Mrfire!!! :lol:

Welcome to the team. I hope your computing skills can eaze the burden off of seraph0x....
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey welcome. Great to have you here and thanks that you use your knowledge to support this wonderful site :-)
Try or die
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

Welcome!

I'm glad to have another technically savvy person on board to help out those wonderful behind-the-sceners...
:bow:

tease_o_phile
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

Thank you so much, guys! I'm looking forward to helping to implement all of ideas!

Seraph0x has done some amazing work with the backend here... as a programmer, it's possible that I appreciate the work he's done from the back even more than one ever can from just the front. The guy's a genius! But he's got so many ideas and only two hands (and when you're around a site like this, you probably are short a hand anyways... :lol: ), so hopefully I'll be able to help him implement some more of his (and your!) plans :-)

Thank you again for your warm welcomes! :-)