Meeting Lisa Romero

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Cyber Jay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Meeting Lisa Romero

Post by Cyber Jay »

Photographer, Adam Hopewell, from Maine was enjoying a Night out on the Town with his friends, they were in a bar having some drinks. It was getting pretty late and Adam had work the next Day so he decided to say goodbye and head home, after putting his coat on and leaving the bar he decided to grab some cash from the ATM first and get a bite to eat on the way home, at the ATM they was a small cue of one or two people, not many. Adam got some money and headed to a Subway, cutting through a park, he noticed a small group of people standing around a bench under a light, as he got closer he could see it was a small group of four or five young Women, roughly in the early twenties. As he walked by one of them got his attention, "Hey, Mister, got a light for my smoke? I'm all out." Despite not being a smoker, Adam had a lighter in his coat pocket that his friend left at his, he was going to hand it back to him Tonight but he didn't make it out. Adam stopped to help her out, "Yes, yes I do, here." Adam pulled the lighter out and handed it to the young Woman, she took it and lit her cigarette, "Thanks, Mister, I lost my lighter. Say, would I be able to... Uh, keep this lighter." Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing, a complete stranger asking for a light was okay but a complete stranger asking to keep your lighter wasn't, "Well, actually it's my friends lighter, otherwise I would have said yes, I don't smoke." Adam said that to sound friendly and nice, although if it were his lighter he would have said no. She held onto the lighter and put it into her pocket then blew smoke into his face, "Well, i thought i'd give you the chance to give me the lighter, I was hoping you'd say yes, now i'm just going to have to take the lighter." Adam couldn't believe what just happened, the nerve of her, it wasn't even Adams lighter and she just put it into her pocket, "Okay, this is obviously a misunderstanding, if you're just take the lighter out of your pocket and give it to me i'll say nothing more of it." Adam thought he sounded reasonable, the young Woman blew more smoke into his face, Adam coughly a little, he let it go the first time maybe thinking she wasn't supposed to do that but a second time was too far. The young Woman blew a third mist of smoke into his face, "If I decide to not give you back the lighter, what are you going to do?" Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing, to top it off she blew more smoke into his face, "Okay, i've tried to be nice, give me the lighter or." All of a sudden, before Adam could finish his sentence the young Woman kneed his in the groin viciously, he was caught off guard and felt a sharp pain shoot up to his stomach, Adam held onto his stomach and bent his back down.

Adam coughed once or twice again before he was pushed to the ground, he looked up to notice the young Woman standing above him, the young Woman who took his lighter flicked ash from her cigarette onto him, "You should have just gave me the lighter," Adam was about to get up when the young Woman put her foot onto his neck pressing her platform boot hard down, "Going somewhere? You're fine just there for now." She pushed down hard onto his throat, he could feel the wet cold sole of her platform boot squashing his Adams apple. One of the other young Women looked around and noticed a small group of people walking toward them in the distance, "Some people are coming, let's go." The young Woman standing on Adams neck looked around, "Okay, but he comes with us." Adam couldn't move his head, the pressure on his neck was increasing but he managed to get out a few words, "I'm willing to let this go, just let me up now and i'll say no more of it, I promise." The young Woman pushed down harder on his neck, digging in and twisting, "I'm not stupid, you're coming with us." Adam tried to resist, he attempted to grab her foot and push it off of his neck, another young Woman booted him in the side of the head shocking him for a second, "There are five of us, one of you, you will come with us now." Adam shook off the hard kick delivered to the side of his head, "If I don't come with you?" The young Woman standing on his neck reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife, "What do you think?" Adam stopped to think maybe this situation is more serious than he thought it to be, "Okay, don't do nothing stupid, i'll come with you then we can figure this whole situation out." The young Woman took her foot off of his neck, "You'll come with us now, don't try anything stupid, I don't want to use this knife on you but I will if I have to. Now get up and follow us." Adam didn't want to but knew if he attempted to run he probably be killed so he decided to go along with her for now, "Okay, okay, i'll come with you, there's no need to use that, i'm getting up."

Adam stood up and dusted off his coat, he looked at the young Woman who was standing on his neck, he wanted to run but could see the serious look in her face, she wouldn't have hesitated for a second to use the knife he thought, "I'll come with you." The young Woman took a drag of her cigarette and blew smoke into Adams face again, "Yes you will, start walking, don't try to run and act like nothing is happening." They started walking, Adam started to follow, they walking through a dark spot in the park. For atleast one minute nobody said anything, they were walking Adam through the park, it was a huge park. After about a minute the young Woman who started all of this lit another cigarette, "You're probably thinking you could make a run for it, you couldn't, trust me I would catch you, I am incredibly fast, I would catch you. There's a car over there, that's where we'll be going." Adam was thinking he could run but where could he run to, he didn't want to get in the car with them then anything could happen, he was thinking if he made a run for it now he could make contact with someone in the park maybe an officer. The young Woman blew more smoke in his face as they were walking, this started to bother Adam, "I can tell that annoys you by the look on your face, you don't like the smell of smoke from my cigarette do you? I'm almost done with this one, open your mouth I want to put it out on your tongue." Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing, normally he'd never do such a thing but he was outnumbered even if they were only young Women, one of them did have a knife though so he opened his mouth as they were walking. The young Woman stubbed her cigarette out on his tongue, twisting it down and leaving it on his tongue, "Now chew it, chew it up nice and good, get a taste for it." Adam was not enjoying this one minute, he only smoked once when he was a teenager and hated it, his friends made a point to smoke away from him, he wanted to spit the put out cigarette off his tongue, "Don't try to spit the cigarette out your mouth." Adam closed his mouth and began to chew the cigarette, it was horrible, "You'll keep chewing and chewing until we reach the car then you'll eat it." He couldn't believe this was happening.

As they got to the car, the young Woman opened the trunk of the car, it was dark and nobody was around, "Now eat that cigarette butt, you've got a good taste for it now, swallow it!" Adam had a foul taste in his mouth, he didn't like it but pushed the cigarette butt to the back of his throat and swallowed it, "Now climb into the trunk, we'll going for a little ride, you'll be safe in here, hop in." Adam looked around for a second, "Wait are you waiting for? Christmas? Get in the trunk!" Adam climbed up and squeezed into a small space in the trunk, it was a tight fit as there were other things in the trunk, a box and a couple of bags containing stuff. The young Woman pushed him in further, compacting him down in the trunk, "You know, they don't put enough trash cans in this park, I have this trash in my pocket with no where to put it. Actually, I have an idea, open your mouth." The young Woman put one hand into her pocket and grabbed his mouth with the other one pressing her fingers into his cheeks forcing his mouth open, the young Woman pulled several items from her pocket, an empty hard candy wrapper, a wad of used tissue and an empty bubblegum wrapper, "These have been in my pocket all Day, i'm tired of carrying them around now, i'm going to dispose of them in your mouth, that should do the trick, seeing as there's not a single trash can in sight." The young Woman pushed the empty hard candy wrapper into his mouth, "Don't eat it yet, I want you to chew it first." Adam felt her prod the empty hard candy wrapper into his mouth, it felt awkward, he didn't want it in his mouth or to chew on it. The young Woman then opened up the wad of tissue to reveal to him a rubbed in green slimey mess, "This is a mixture of my spit I hocked up and the contents of my nose, you will chew this too." Adam felt the young Woman push the wad of tissue into his mouth, little bits of tissue stuck to wet parts in his mouth, this was beginning to feel really uncomfortable for him. Lastly, the young Woman crammed the empty bubblegum wrapper into his mouth then shut his mouth with her hand, "I don't want you to swallow that trash yet, chew it nice and good first, get a taste for it." Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing, get a taste for it. The young Woman reached into a small bag next to his head and pulled out duct tape and scissors, she cut off a strip, "I don't want you spitting out my trash when I shut the trunk, this should cover that." The young Woman put a strip of duct tape over his mouth, now he couldn't spit out the trash even if he wanted too, which he did, "Now, when I shut the trunk, start chewing on that trash, don't stop for a second, chew and chew and chew, the whole time the trunk is shut you'll not stop chewing, you'll chew that trash until the trunk is opened by me, i will know if you stop, I have a camera wired up in the corner there, it can see everything, it will see if you stop chewing for a second, so you better keep chewing like your life depends on it, because it just might." Adam had never been in a situation like this before, it was strange to him, he never had to lay down in a dark trunk and chew someones trash before. The young Woman shut the trunk on him, Adam was laying there in the dark, in a small space, he began to chew the contents of his mouth, it was highly uncomfortable, chewing an empty hard candy wrapper, a wad of tissue and an empty bubblegum wrapper. Adam sunk his teeth into her wad of tissue and begun to chew it, making a point to not swallow any of it though, the paper broke up into little pieces, sticking to the inside of his mouth, he could now taste the foul taste of phlegm, he had an unpleasant taste in his mouth, he kept chewing though.

For about half an hour, Adam layed there in a small space in the dark trunk, chewing and chewing, his mouth muscles were aching by now, he wasn't sure how long he could endure this. The car came to a hault, Adams body jerked as it did. Nothing happened for atleast ten minutes until he heard what sounded like footsteps outside, it was hard to tell though, he thought he could hear voices too. Suddenly he could see light, the trunk was opened. The young Woman was standing there, "You can stop chewing now and swallow my trash." Adam was relieved he could stop chewing but at the same time he did not want to swallow her trash, could he force an empty hard candy wrapper, a wad of tissue and an empty bubblegum wrapper down his throat. Using his tongue he swallowed the empty hard candy wrapper, it was uncomfortable, he could feel the wrapper tickle his throat as he swallowed it, Adam continued to swallow the rest. The young Woman looked down at Adam, "We're here, we've reached our destination." Adam looked up to notice lots of trees, it seemed like they were deep in a forest, he'd never seen this place before, "You'll probably wondering where we are, well, it's a nice secluded place, where you'll begin your new life." Adam couldn't believe his ears, new life, what was she talking about. "Grant it, it might not be a very long one, that depends on you." Adam did'nt like what he was hearing here, he remembered starting Tonight as a good Night out with his friends, now this.

The young Woman pressed her thumb down into his eye, Adam closed his eye to prevent her from jabbing it, she pressed down hard, "Do as I say, follow exact orders and we'll get on just fine." The young Woman kept pressing her thumb down, he could feel his eye being pushed into the back of its socket, "Don't do as I say, disobey orders and we'll have a problem. Right then, that covers that." She released pressure on his eye and pulled her thumb away, Adam was relieved. The young Woman reached into her pocket and pulled out her knife, "Climb out of the trunk, we have some walking to do." Adam shuffled around and got his legs back in motion, after laying still for awhile, he lifted his body up and climbed out of the trunk, "Grab those bags out of the trunk, you'll be carrying them, don't look inside them though, it's my stuff, you don't get to see myself." Adam reached into the trunk and picked up her bags, the young Woman shut the trunk. They were deep in the forest, it was only them and the car, she had parked the car in a secluded spot under some trees, nobody else was around, "We have quite a walk ahead of us, I hope you don't mind walking, enjoy the sights." The young Woman began to walk towards a darker spot in the forest, "Don't slack, keep up the pace, I want you near me at all times, keep to the trail, there are dangers in this forest, dangers you wouldn't understand, now keep up." They began walking, Adam still with duct tape on his mouth, thoughts were racing through his head, where was he, could he snap her neck and try to escape.

They were walking through the dark forest for atleast an hour, the young Woman seemed to know her way, she didn't say a word the whole time until now, "RIght then, stand here for a second, don't move a muscle." The young woman approached what seemed to be the end of the path, lots of bushes close together, she reached in, suddenly the bushes parted revealed a secret clearing in the forest, more forest, "Move quickly, get inside." The young Woman quickly walked into the other side of the forest as did Adam, where they reached the other side the bushes slid back together, Adam wondered what had just happened. "Not far now, just past that darker spot and a lake then we're there." They kept walking. Approaching a lake, the young Woman walked them around it, they had been walking for a long time now, Adam was tired but kept up. The young Woman stopped for a second, there was a wooden cabin in the distance, "That's where we're headed, keep up." They walked to the cabin, the young Woman took Adam around to the back of it, "We're going inside." The young Woman took an old brass key out of her pocket and opened the lock to the back door, "You first." Adam stepped in first, hesitant as it was dark. The young Woman followed his, she took the lighter she took off him out her pocket and lit an old lantern in the corner of the room, the room seemed empty, just a few dusty old books and other items of little importance. "We're going down there." The young Woman signalled to a trap door on the hard wooden floor. The young Woman took another old brass key out of her pocket, Take this." She reached out to give Adam the key, he hesitated for a second then took it, "Kneel down and open that door." Adam did as ordered despite not knowing what was happening or in there, he knelt down and inserted the key into the lock and opened it, "Now open the door, you'll find a ladder, leading down, it's long and dark inside there but safe, we're going to climb down it." Adam was even more confused as he opened the door to reveal exactly what the young Woman had described, Adam handed the key back to the young Woman, "Make sure you don't drop my bags, I don't want the contents of them to get damaged, hold onto them tight as you climb down the ladder, wait for me at the bottom, you'll be climbing down first then me." Adam turned his body and got into position to climb down the long ladder, he began, standing on the bars, gripping them, he began to climb down as did the young Woman. They climbed for atleast two minutes before reaching the bottom, Adam first then the young Woman. There was a flashing light at the bottom in the corner, they were in another dark secluded room.

"Follow me." The young Woman started to lead the way down a dark corridor, they reached an old wooden door, locked, two big torches were lit either side of it, the young Woman reached into her pocket pulling out a third key, she put it into the lock and twisted the key opening the door to reveal another dark room, there was a rack in the middle of the room with straps on it. Adam didn't know what he was exactly looking at in this room, this was all new and strange to him. "When I remove the duct tape from your mouth, I need to know you're going to remain silent, there will be consequences if you utter so much as a single word. Now step over here, stand by that old rack." Adam walked over in the dark to the middle of the room, he looked at the rack, not sure what it was or used for. "Give me my bags." Adam handed the young Woman her bags, she put them an old table in the corner of the room then walked up next to Adam and the rack in the middle of the room, "Give me your hand, your left hand first." The young Woman ordered he give her his left hand, Adam hesitated then reached out his left hand to offer her, she took hold of it then moved it to one part of the rack and placed it there, she took hold of a strap on the rack and tightly fastened his wrist in, he couldn't move his hand now, "Give me your other hand." Again Adam hesistated then offered her his hand, she did the same with this one. "Lean back, your whole body, press it up again the rack, press your back into it." He leaned back, she helped by prodding him in the chest gently, pushing him back, he was standing with his back against the rack. "Stay still." The young Woman walking behind him and the rack then reached for another strap, this time she tied this one around his neck, not choking him, keeping him in place. He released he could now no longer move his head aswell as his hands. "Now your feet." The young Woman knelt down and tied his ankles to the rack then stood back up. "That should be enough for now, you'll find you won't be able to move now." Adam wondered how this all happened so fast and why he was still going along with all this without putting up a fight.

"Now, you'll remember I mentioned starting a new life, you starting a new life, that is if you survive what is about to happen to you, most people don't, they die here in this old rack, I have a good feeling about you though." The young Woman walked up to the table with her bags in the corner of the room and stood by them, "Your new life will be a hard life of slavery, not everyone is cut out for it though, I put them to the test down here to see if they are, you will be here for awhile, you have several tests to pass before you can become a slave, you have to start at the very bottom and work your way up, you have ten tests to pass then you can become a slave, grant it at the very bottom of slavery. The first test is very simple, I expect slaves to be able to go Days, sometimes even Weeks without food or drink, your body will adapt to that, before you can be given these things you have to learn to live without them, not many people even making it past the first test. I will leave you tied and bound in this dark room for 5 Days without any food or drink, you will ever adjust to it or die of starvation, if you survive then we can move onto test two, which is twice as hard, they get harder each time otherwise they wouldn't be very good tests now. I will be back in 5 Days to see if you have passed the test. Good luck." With that, the young Woman reached into one of her bags and took out another old key and a long leather whip. The young Woman walked back to the middle of the room and stood next to Adam, she lifted up her hand holding the long leather whip and pressed the leather onto lips, "Mmm, give it a kiss, something to remember if you don't make it, just a little kiss." Adam felt his mind slowly getting warped but tried to remain sane in this desperate situation, without knowing why he gave her leather whip a kiss. "Good." The young Woman then pulled back the leather whip and lowered it to her sides, "You will not talk while you are down here, I have a camera down here in the corner too, I will know if you talk and there will be extreme punishment if you do if you make it through the first test." The young Woman walked back to the table and put her long leather whip back in her bag, she walked back to the middle of the room, "By the way, I forgot to say, i'm Lisa Romero, the last person you might ever see, goodbye." With that, Lisa walked up to another door and used the key on it, she opened the door and entered it then closed it behind her.
Last edited by Cyber Jay on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
anything4utvbi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I have no owner :-(

Re: Meeting Lisa Romero

Post by anything4utvbi »

Great start to a story, can't wait to read part two.

X
Cyber Jay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)

Solitary Confinement

Post by Cyber Jay »

Strapped tightly to a cold rack in a dark room, bound, barely able to move a muscle, Adam felt helpless, was this young Woman really going to keep him locked up down here for 5 Days with no food or water, Adam tried to think rationally and work this whole thing out in his head, there must be a way out of this he was thinking, the seriousness of the situation hadn't sunk in yet for him, there was no way out, he was trapped down here. Adam tried to shift his weight, trying to force the straps to give way, they never, Lisa had tied them nice and secure, he was not getting out of them and Adam started to grasp that. A camera in the corner of the room was pointing directly at him, even if he did somehow manage to break free, where would he go? They were walking for hours, he wouldn't know where to start, plus this area seemed to be on lock down, Lisa had probably took the keys with her.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the forest, where Lisa had parked her car, she had returned to it, she was by herself. Lisa started the car up, she drove through the forest for a couple of hours before reaching a road, there was no traffic, it seems empty, she drove through the streets for half an hour before reaching a house, she drove up to the garage and opened the garage door with a remote, she drove up into the garage and shut the garage door behind her, parking it snug in the garage. Lisa made her way into the house through the garage, she was meeted by one of the young Women who was with her in the park, "Hi, Lisa, good to see you Sister dear. Everything is ok then?" Lisa gave her a hug, "Yes, yes it is. Well, have you checked the camera feed?" The young Woman poured a glass of champagne, "Yes, I just did, everything seems to be going to plan." The young Woman handed Lisa the glass of champagne then poured another, "Would you like to take a look?" Lisa took a sip of champagne, "Yes, Chloe, I would." Lisa and Chloe walked across the room to a bookcase, Lisa pulled out a book slightly and the bookcase slid to the side, they entered a dark hidden room then the bookcase slid back shut. "Chloe, would you please." chloe lit a match and lit an old lantern that was placed on a table, the room was pretty much empty, just a couple of bags sat on the floor. Chloe picked up the now lit lantern, holding it down to the floor to reveal a trap door, Lisa unlocked it with a brass key she had pulled out her pocket, after unlocking the door and opened it, there was a long ladder leading down, "Be careful honey" They started to climb down the ladder, reaching the bottom, it was well lit, "Ah, looks like we have company." Lisa looks around, "Yes, that's Zara, she's keeping an eye on the monitors now." Lisa and Chloe walked down a long hall past several rooms until the reached a large room with several computers set up and various other equipment, "Zara, nice to see you again, how's he doing?" Lisa walked up and gave Zara a hug, "See for yourself, nothing much happening, he tried to squirm several times but soon knocked that off, I doubt we'll need to release the gas."

Hours had passed since Lisa had locked Adam up, he was beginning to wonder what was going to happen to him, he didn't like the whole idea of slavery, he was used to living his everday life, seeing his friends, going to work, family get togethers, he didn't want to miss out on all that. Adam was still trying to remain positive, thinking there must be a way out still, if he could survive 5 Days, maybe there would be a chance, maybe he could talk to Lisa and reason with her. Suddenly a voice echoed out in the room, as if it was coming from a speaker or voice monitor, "You can hear me, you can't talk to me though, this is one, I have your side switched off for now, there's no reason for you to talk right now, just listen to my words and listen to them clearly". Lisa was speaking from the room she was in with Chloe and Zara through the computer, she was looking directly at him from the computer, he looked defeated from where she could see, his body tied to an old rack in a dark room, "Do not attempt to wiggle out off your restraints, it is pointless and will be met with severe punishment, from here I can release a deadly gas that will enter your system, it will not kill you but cause extreme discomfort and pain to your body, it will not leave your system for 5 Days until I return, that is only one punishment, there are more, they get more severe too. That is all for now, I will be there in 5 Days, goodbye." Adam couldn't believe all this was happening to him, one minute he was enjoying his life then this. Hours passed as Adam stood there helpless and alone, even scared, he didn't want to die, let alone die like this, he tried not letting the fear take over. Adam began to feel tired, standing this long in the same position, he felt like slumping his body but knew he couldn't, instead he had to fight it, trying to maintain composure.

Lisa, Chloe and Zara stood by the computer watching, Chloe noticed something, "Lisa, Zara, it looks like he's drifting off." Lisa took a closer look, "It's fine, he's not dying, yet. It looks like our new friend is just tired, pour baby wants to sleep. Tough, I should have explained that one to him, no sleep!" Chloe reached down and opened up some software on the computer, running the same time as the camera feed, "Normal procedure?" Lisa nodded, "Yes, normal procedure, carry it out sweetie."

Suddenly Adam felt a sharp, shocking sensation shoot through his body, his eyes opened wide, pain started to set in, it increased, it felt like an electric shock, then it stopped, his whole body was in agony then he heard a voice again, "I'm sorry, did I wake you? Were you dreaming something nice? Well, snap out of it, there will be no sleeping, you will remain awake, yes, I know that will be hard. Someone will be watching you at all times, keep those eyes of yours open or zap! How do you like volts shooting through your body? I should have told you, I have that rack fitted with state of the art technology, electric charges are pulsating through it, I can direct them to be released onto you at any time, you will want to stay awake until you want that to happen again." Adam calmed down after being shocked, his whole body settled down but it was a big wake up call for him. Lisa, Chloe and Zara watched on, "Lisa, shall we zap him one more time to make sure he obeys?" Lisa smiled at the suggestion, "No, leave it for now, I think he gets the message, if he nods off again though, then zap him."
anything4utvbi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I have no owner :-(

Re: Meeting Lisa Romero

Post by anything4utvbi »

More good stuff, I look forward to part three.