Punished

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Punished

Post by selfbound »

Hello! This is my first story I post on Milovana, to be precise the first story I post at all.
After having an unpleasant interrupted online meeting with my new Mistress Signora Damina, I felt very guilty. So I decided to write her a fictional punishment fantasy.
She was full of understanding for the interruption and she made me happy allowing to post this story here to share with all of you.
(English is not my native language, so I beg for pardon for any grammar or spelling faults)

Have fun:

"Signora, you have the best reason to be upset and I'm a bit afraid about what will happen now. It was a week ago that I have been a disappointing bad boy and since then I'm locked in a chastity belt unable to touch myself. Only for cleaning you took it off each day, but only after locking my hands with handcuffs on my back. After you cleaned it, you put it back into its relentless prison. No chance at all for me to touch it.
Now, you demand me to lie down on the bed, so do I. My heart beats fast, I'm excited and anxious, 'cause it's the first time you expect that. The way you are dress is breathtaking: Red and black are definitely your colors. A leather corset, mainly black with red seams and laces, laced up carefully in the back is partially covering your breasts. Long black gloves dress your hands and arms. Seamless tight high black stockings hold in place by a garter belt and black high heels with a red sole
emphasize the beauty of your legs. You're looking gorgeous! I always admired your beauty - in any clothes you wear.
You take my right wrist to put a strong leather cuff around locking it with a brass lock. After doing the same with my left wrist, you pull some ropes trough the d-rings on each cuff and pulling them to the bed posts. I get nervous after you repeat this with my ankles. Spread eagled on the bed I see you heading for your toy box. You place the box next to the bed, so I can't see what you're taking out. The last thing I see is a blindfold you cover my eyes with. You like to keep me uncertain, like to play with my mind!
I feel how you sit on the bed and you open the chastity belt using the little key you used to have on a small golden chain around your neck. Free, but unable to touch. You know to keep me under total control. After some light tickling by your gloved hand my erection gets a rough slap and you comment it with 'Haha, no my little horny boy, no fun for you today!'
I can only hear how your hands are looking for some more items in your box and a mixture of noises when placing them on the nightstand tell me that you made your choice.
Your hand are grabbing my balls, pulling them away from my body, tying this tiny leather belt around them, this belt you like so much. I know its feeling too good. But you're still busy with this belt, thats confusing me! Suddenly my balls get pulled down! Now I know! You attached a string to the belt and I feel a constant force pulling them to the beds end. I try to get used to this tension when you whisper into my left ear 'You don't need to struggle, that weight at the end of the bed will pull nevertheless. And if you don't behave I'll add some more weight! Understood?'. 'Yes Signora, thank you Signora!' I answer quickly.
A metallic noise from the nightstand followed by a cold feeling on my nipples say you took your beloved clamps. I know them well, I love them and I hate them. They are connected to each other by a little chain, that chain you like to pull. That chain of pleasure for you, that chain of pain for me. I'm still afraid!
I can feel your gloved hand at my semi hard cock again when you start placing clothes-pegs along the shaft. I count six of them and the pain they cause is barely endurable. 'You will learn, my boy, you will!' you say. I don't dare to beg for mercy.
You ask 'Do you want to say something?', 'No, Signora!' is my answer. 'Okay, as you say, because you can't say anything from now on' you comment when you place a gag into my mouth. It feels unusual, not like your preferred ones you usually use on me. It has a kind of harness lacing around my head. You buckle it tight and now it's like a part of me.
Not easy for you after tying the harness, but you managed to take off the blindfold. Now I see why that gag feel so different!!!! It has a huge dildo mounted outside sticking out into the air!
You're coming closer and start to suck that dildo, so tender, so sweet and my cock suffers in envy so bad.
Leaving that black shiny and slippery cock your lips tenderly kiss my forehead and you say 'You'll love it!'. You pick up your beloved riding crop and then you climb on the bed and facing to my cock you lower yourself slowly down to my face while I can admire your back side.
Your lovely fanny is already shiny wet and you take this black cock slowly, gliding down, deeply. The gorgeous scent of your pussy is filling my head, I smell you and all pain is gone. I'm yours!
As if you could read my mind you start pulling that chain between the clamps - the pain is back! You continue moving on that dildo, slowly and tenderly finding your rhythm. Your rhythm of pleasure becomes my rhythm of pain. Each time you move up the clamps pull on my nipples, I see you gliding up and down. I want to kiss you, want to lick you, but I can't. I can only see and suffer. But I can move my head a bit to support your movements and it feels that you like it.
You start slapping my body with the crop - I moan into my tight gag. Your rhythm gets faster, your breathing too, your slapping too, my moaning too. And that weight pulling on my balls is dancing with us.
My mind screams: 'Yes, yes, Signora! Go on, don't stop!'
As you're getting closer to orgasm your slapping with the crop gets closer to my cock. My nipples are so sore.
You're getting faster, coming closer and closer. I push my gag into you over and over again. Your scent is covering my mind and your juices are covering my face.
I feel a slight change in your movements, I know that, you are going to come, nothing can stop that wave now, it's going to overwhelm you. The crop now slaps my cock and the pegs are jumping while I moan as loud as I can into my gag.
You're coming! 'Yes, Signora, yes, enjoy it!' only this one thought in my mind!
The final six perfectly placed strikes of the crop slap off each clothes peg. I cry in pain - you scream in lust. We're exhausted.
I learned my lesson!
Thank you Signora!
I'm yours, Signora Damina!"
ripple68
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.

Re: Punished

Post by ripple68 »

nice! thanks. keep writing