Hysterical Fiction

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
7in
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Hysterical Fiction

Post by 7in »

After being introduced to and subsequently spending hours on this http://orgasmictipsforgirls.tumblr.com blog, on Friday night(Thanks to a post by Silent in The Scheme that Della and Banquo are running). The last thing I viewed were some of the Hysterical Literature videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ex2zQ_0Inc. They are YouTube safe but still so sexually intense. I wish I had stumbled upon them on my own as they start so innocently and then draw you in more and more until you can do nothing but enjoy the ecstasy of the woman in the video right along with her. My favourite part is picking out the subtle first signs of arousal. The caressing of the edge of a page, the little hesitations between words. Then watching the ladies struggle to continue reading coherently before finally succumbing to their own pleasure. Yum Yum Yum. Now for my own experience. Early Saturday evening I was driving up to my cottage. Upon arriving I was met by a beautiful fox who was less skittish than most, a rare occurrence. I have a tall red haired female friend, of some romantic interest, who absolutely loves foxes and this short encounter inserted her being into the thin layer of my mind residing between conciousness and sub-conciousness for the rest of the weekend. At my cottage there is no cell service and a TV that picks up only a snowy local CBC and an old Sega Genesis, with no hockey this year and no desire to play Sonic the Hedgehog for the ten thousand and forth time. I decided to pick up the copy of the Great Gatsby that sat atop the small bookshelf in the large open great room. The room is quite large with an entire two story wall of windows on one side giving it an open social feel. This is countered by the clutter of mismatched hand me down furniture that gets relegated to the cottage when some family member doesn't want it at their house any more. This room serves any purpose, not dedicated to either the kitchen or bathroom and therefore has a dining room table, a couch a home entertainment system, a card table and the aforementioned bookshelf, all from different decades. This combined with the birch wood flooring and pine covered ceiling gave this grand space a very warm and cozy feel. This was topped off by the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in. There was nothing special about the chair. It was one of those Ikea with thin padding and a curved wooden frame that bent as you slumped into it. The frame also lent itself to a motion somewhere between bouncing and rocking. But what made this chair special was that it fit my body perfectly. Supportive from the back of my neck to the back of my knees. With nothing else to do between the tasks I was needed for in preparing for some of my sisters friends coming to visit. I Brought my favourite chair over to the small space heater that was going while we waited for the cottage to warm up. This was essential as my feet had been freezing from the moment I had stepped out of my shoes and onto the cold hard wood flooring. I then cracked the book and began to read.

End of Part 1
Hope you are enjoying it so far
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hysterical Fiction

Post by cactusman »

I watched that, and I think that maybe she was just laughing and thinking it was really funny :lol: . I'm not sure, but you may be reading an orgasm into it...