[Old release - Dec 2, 2012] Hand to Gland Combat, Mission 01

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

How long should a CH style video be?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Less than 30 minutes
7%
Around 45 minutes
28%
About an hour
38%
Give or take an hour and a half
21%
2 hours or more!
5%
Never ending (see: Randomizer)
1%

Total votes: 76

legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [NEW RELEASE - Dec 2, 2012] Hand to Gland Combat, Missio

Post by legionCockHero »

Jackal403 wrote:So I just got off the phone with my ISP, because I was really disapproving of the 0.46 kbps I was receiving from their speed test.

I've been paying for an outdated internet package, which they never thought to contact me about upgrading. Basically, the package I'd been paying for, doesn't even exist anymore. The current package, at the same price, offers 2.5 mbps upload speed.

So guess what? I upgraded and they're giving me 3 months of it for free because they let me use old shitty internet for the past 11 months.

It's already been switched, and I've seen the VASTLY improved upload speeds on my torrent peer list. This should help get it out there faster! In addition, I've opened up more upload slots.

Go people go!
It's a great news man. I am glad you get better package now. It's a great example that we all have to check our ISPs once in a while as they are just lurking in the shadows, hoping to get paid as much time as possible for their shitty outdated package..

You did a good job Sir!
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Jackal403 »

legionCockHero wrote:It's a great news man. I am glad you get better package now. It's a great example that we all have to check our ISPs once in a while as they are just lurking in the shadows, hoping to get paid as much time as possible for their shitty outdated package..

You did a good job Sir!
Thanks buddy! It's shown already. There was a downloader at 26.5% when I left my house about an hour ago, and he or she is currently at 59.8%!

The system works!
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Jackal403 wrote:So I just got off the phone with my ISP, because I was really disapproving of the 0.46 kbps I was receiving from their speed test.

I've been paying for an outdated internet package, which they never thought to contact me about upgrading. Basically, the package I'd been paying for, doesn't even exist anymore. The current package, at the same price, offers 2.5 mbps upload speed.

So guess what? I upgraded and they're giving me 3 months of it for free because they let me use old shitty internet for the past 11 months.

It's already been switched, and I've seen the VASTLY improved upload speeds on my torrent peer list. This should help get it out there faster! In addition, I've opened up more upload slots.

Go people go!
Hey, good deal. I'm still grabbing at 0.1kB/s and the estimate is around 1.7 years, but I'm sure that'll speed up soon. I was going to mention that with a small upload capacity, restricting it to 1 person who can then seed to multiple people with their upload rate is better than trying to divide your own bandwidth at all, but this is much better. Hopefully it trickles down sooner than later!
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

To anyone who has completed the DL, please seed. I will continue to seed for as long as people keep grabbing it, but so far been downloading for 12 hours and only at 50%!
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

I'm seeding at maximum upload rate.

I'm capped at 165kbps upload. So I'll do my best and dedicate all of my seeding strength to this torrent for no less than 1 week.

--MMI :wave:
Boobs:
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

gj with the torrent Jackal403!!!
fistier
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fistier »

Downloading at 2+MBps, I'll seed all night after it's done.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Looks like it's moving along great! Numerous people have 100%, hopefully they'll continue to seed. I'll leave it running for a week or more, I'm sure it will get added to the streaming site as well!

Can't wait to see people's thoughts and feedback! Thanks for all the support!
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

720x480 resolution with interlacing artifacts throughout and heavily distorted sound?

It would kill even the best content and definitely puts a big nail into this release.
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

basturd wrote:720x480 resolution with interlacing artifacts throughout and heavily distorted sound?

It would kill even the best content and definitely puts a big nail into this release.

What Basturd said...

Also, why no beat meter? :no: :weep:

Why 4:3 aspect ratio? :-/ Seriously who uses this AR anymore? lol

Thank you anyways. I'll keep seeding.
Boobs:
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

basturd wrote:720x480 resolution with interlacing artifacts throughout and heavily distorted sound?

WTF? o_O Rly?
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

legionCockHero wrote:WTF? o_O Rly?
Yes and no audible beat meter either. At least I couldn't clearly distinguish any.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

basturd wrote:
legionCockHero wrote:WTF? o_O Rly?
Yes and no audible beat meter either. At least I couldn't clearly distinguish any.
As I've said, I will not add a visible beat meter. There are specific beats added, I notice them when I play it, some rounds are more distinct than others, due to the actual beat sound of the original track and how well they sync up. I used HammerHead, but would like to find and learn something better (without needing extensive training to use it, see FLStudio.10). The issue I find with HH is that the beat sounds are either too distinct and don't mesh well, or they aren't distinct enough (as seems to be the problem here). Also you don't get the option to set a BPM of say, 133.44, so you wind up having to use an even 133, which falls out of sync after so many measures, and you wind up having to tinker with it's speed in editing or cutting it and overlapping.

As far as all the other issues go (aspect ratio and what not) I'm still fairly inexperienced when it comes to the final rendering stage. I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro, so if anyone has a better understanding of which options I should be using, please, pleeeeeease fill me in! My first render was almost 27 gB! I naturally assumed that was way way way too big.

Suggestions?
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

I have no technical video editing background but some things are quite obvious.

First it needs to be in a widescreen aspect ratio 16:9, not 4:3. Second the actual resolution ideally should be 1280×720 (720p). This means you have to abstain from using sources with lower resolution, since upscaling will be noticeable and ugly.

Regarding interlacing, my understanding is that if you encode in 720p (p stands for progressive scanning vs i - interlaced), you won't have it. Again interlacing must be absent in the source files also otherwise it will propagate to your release, unless you fix and re-encode the sources.
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

Jackal403 wrote:I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro, so if anyone has a better understanding of which options I should be using, please, pleeeeeease fill me in! My first render was almost 27 gB! I naturally assumed that was way way way too big.

Suggestions?
File -> Export Media
Set Format to "H.264"
Set Preset to "HD 720p 29.97"

But like basturd said for quality purposes you should only be scaling down (ie: 1080p to 720p) and not up. Check the resolution of your source, handy little tool I use is mediainfo. 1280(width) x 720(height) = true 720p, 1920×1080 = true 1080p and anything less would be scaling up.