Getting to the Top of the Situation

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
rob123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Getting to the Top of the Situation

Post by rob123 »

Nice
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

It's a deal ; )
Hopefully get some time to ruin soon, 6 to go!

froodly2005
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Location: Rotate reality widdershins by pi/2 to find me on the imaginary axis, sailing Lake Vostok.

Post by froodly2005 »

shell wrote:Okay boys...just in case I get a little quiet..............Hubby 1 has a three day weekend, and I already know we are going for a Harley ride in the morning, which will probably lead to some intense sex.....so I might not be on tomorrow...*giggling*.......but you all will think of me.................won't you? *wicked smile*
Hmm... so the theme here is "getting to the top of the situation" and "motorcycles"? Right, I think we can work with that...

First, we'll go with the look of Marlon Brando in The Wild One. One must always respect the classics of the genre, no? (Thumbnail below is link to relatively larger original image.)

On second thought, that looks more like Elvis (not a fan). Let's see... this one's a Harley, at least. I mean the motorcycle. I have no idea if the woman is named Harley, which would be an unusual forename. Though I suppose her surname could be Davidson, for all I know, or... [never mind. I'll just shut up now and let everybody ogle the picture]:

I liked this one because she looks friendly, waving to someone. Though now that I think about it, the "motorcycle" may be more along the lines of a Vespa or the like, not quite in your Harley class. Still, perhaps one can be ecumenical about the choice of which Church of the Motorcycle in which one worships:

Now, this one: eyes... captivating eyes.... urrr..... mmmmm. *several minutes pass* And then I noticed her peculiar strategy for mounting her motorcycle. Highly unorthodox, reminiscent of ancient Minoan bull-fighting where they grabbed the charging bull by the horns and vaulted over it. Or maybe, "ur doin it rong" in lolcat-speak. (Is it bad that once I got disentangled from her eyes, I stopped any erotic thinking in favor of ancient bull-fighting? *sigh* Nerdity over nudity, apparently.)

This one just made me laugh because of the look on her face: "We going for a ride, or not?" Plus, a seaside setting is nice.

And finally... while I'm not exactly a fan of her hairdo, the waist/hip ratio is... oh, my. Almost enough to make me not try to figure out the type of sailboats behind her. And why she wore those shoes to the marina... though perhaps given her generous display of her body it's rude to mention the one item of clothing she's wearing?

Best wishes to all the players of this game, from an enthusiastic observer.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

I am not playing the game , but I am not going to let that stop me from adding one more picture
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                

                
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dominic Gover wrote:
A high-flying lawyer fled naked in terror after his girlfriend used her 38DD breasts to try to kill him, a German court has heard.

Tim Schmidt, 30, said buxom girlfriend Franziska Hansen, 33, mounted her assault while they were having sex because she was jealous of his successful career.

She denies a charge of attempted manslaughter with a weapon, after the incident in the town of Unna in May. According to her, it was a sex game gone wrong and Schmidt panicked.

He told the court he was admiring her large cleavage up close when she suddenly thrust his head between her breasts and gripped hard. Smothered Schmidt began panicking as he struggled for air, he claimed.

Schmidt told the court: "She was sitting on me naked and I was kissing her breasts. Suddenly she grabbed my head and pushed between her breasts with all of her force.
"I couldn't breathe any more, I must have turned blue. I couldn't tear myself free and I thought I was going to die."

He managed to squeeze free from his girlfriend's clutches and run naked into the street. A neighbour allowed him to call police from his home.

Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he claimed. She telling him: "Treasure - I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible."'

The pair had reportedly been passionately in love and moved together to Unna when Schmidt got his first law job. He thrived in the new role, in contrast to his partner who struggled to adapt to life and failed to hold down a string of jobs.

Schmidt said: 'It is clear she wanted to kill me.

'She even admitted it to me on the telephone. I asked her why she wanted to smother me to death with her breasts and she told me: "Treasure - I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible," reported the Mail.
See Here
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

I can barely believe it's been just over a month since I've started playing this game. Wait, what's that balls? You ache something fierce? Alright, my lack of belief is gone. I definitely can feel it. Within that timeframe I've, well, total so far!

1320 edges
16 ruined orgasms
4 full orgasms

page 97, picture 10

Within the course of a month I've only had 4 full orgasms and 16 ruined orgasms. Normally that number would be...0 ruined orgasms, and probably somewhere between 30 full orgasms and 60. So...yeah, the ache makes sense. Also, I've reached myself. I have edged to so many posts since the beginning of the thread, I've finally made it past the point where I started posting, meaning now there are pictures I must ignore for once.

It also means I have to be more careful not to exceed my allowed edges. I counted out how many edges I have left before I'd have to stop, and it gives me enough to reach my next ruined orgasm, but not enough to reach the following full orgasm. I can see my future, and it appears to contain very few orgasms.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Just to let you all know Mistress Shell is having a very busy time of it in the outside world, she wanted me to let you all know that she will be along again soon.

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

I had been pretty busy over the past week as well, that's why I've been so silent.

Before going to bed I had 4 Edges, 5 on friday evening, none on Saturday/Sunday. The ache in my balls wasn't so bad because of the few edges I did. But it changed to the well-known dull ache of blue balls yesterday when I finally had more time to edge ;-)

With the 22 from yesterday I'm now at 40 edges after 7 days....loooooong way to go.... :\'-(
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hello boys *Soft smile* Miss me? I'm sorry I've been off the radar for a few days. Hubby 1 was off for four days, and then Hubby2 was off yesterday, creating a vortex of sorts that I couldn't escape. *giggle*

I am going to respond to little things, but just know that I am so pleased and proud of each of you! *big smile*

For Master

It was good to see you posting on here. *big smile*

For Sam86
I had been pretty busy over the past week as well, that's why I've been so silent.

Before going to bed I had 4 Edges, 5 on friday evening, none on Saturday/Sunday. The ache in my balls wasn't so bad because of the few edges I did. But it changed to the well-known dull ache of blue balls yesterday when I finally had more time to edge ;-)

With the 22 from yesterday I'm now at 40 edges after 7 days....loooooong way to go.... :\'-(
You are doing great Sam.....*bright smile* I like your aching balls....that makes me happy!

For Makarov
I've been trying to have more fun with my ruined orgasms. Regular edges require me to be careful, but that last edge, right before I have to ruin it, I'm not so careful with. I hover right on it, nudging myself closer and closer towards orgasm, letting every touch run just a bit longer than it should if I knew I wasn't supposed to cum. It's almost like I'm forcing an accident, rather than attempting to orgasm and specifically ruining it. And when I squeezed one last time and let go, it throbbed and pulsed and for a moment nothing happened at all. And then cum spilled and oozed out.
I enjoyed reading how difficult it is not to have an accident! *wicked smile*
Another full orgasm came and went! It was excellent! After which I contemplated giving up on this game and just cum and cum to my hearts content. Maybe next time. For now...sore balls and ruined orgasms! Yay?
Thank you for deciding to keep going. *proud smile*
I can barely believe it's been just over a month since I've started playing this game. Wait, what's that balls? You ache something fierce? Alright, my lack of belief is gone. I definitely can feel it. Within that timeframe I've, well, total so far!
*smiles brightly at your aching balls* Thank you boy, for making them ache for me!
Within the course of a month I've only had 4 full orgasms and 16 ruined orgasms. Normally that number would be...0 ruined orgasms, and probably somewhere between 30 full orgasms and 60. So...yeah, the ache makes sense. Also, I've reached myself. I have edged to so many posts since the beginning of the thread, I've finally made it past the point where I started posting, meaning now there are pictures I must ignore for once.

It also means I have to be more careful not to exceed my allowed edges. I counted out how many edges I have left before I'd have to stop, and it gives me enough to reach my next ruined orgasm, but not enough to reach the following full orgasm. I can see my future, and it appears to contain very few orgasms.
You are doing so great, and I am so pleased with you!!!! *bright smile*

For Edgy
Outsideworld things have been kind of busy lately, so I am proceeding at a moderate but steady pace. 35 edges in the last 5 days, amounts up to 7 on average per day. We will get there, in the end *smile*
That pesky outside sure can through us all for a loop sometimes, huh?

You are doing very good, Edgy and I am so proud of you!!! *bright smile*

For Frodo

I loved your Harley write up....it was awesome!!! *big smile*

For Banquo

Thank you sooo much for passing on my message to the boys. You are such a good boy!!! *bright smile*
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

the ice felt so good.. my balls were cold and my cock was super hot and thick and throbbing hard, I edged a few times because I didn't want it to end yet, and then pushed myself over and let go, my balls were aching a bit and my cock started twitching and pouring.. wow! lots of feelings of pressure and pleasure.. thank you Miss Shell for another ruined orgasm.

5 more to go.