A taster

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
ripple68
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.

A taster

Post by ripple68 »

This is just a little taster of a scene I have been working over.
It could be John's birthday present or the revenge of a lover finding John and Sheila cheating.
Its a very short scene setter at the moment. Please let me know what you think about it.

She tied the strap-on to John’s stomach and pushed Sheila, the slim and the beautiful waitress, down on to it. Then she tied her to John’s spread-eagled form- tying her elbows behind her back. She slid a vibrating egg inside the waitresses panties, then tied her ankles to her wrists. Sheila’s and John’s faces were inches from each others. “You’re going to watch her come John You’re going to see her face contort, hear her moans and feel her writhe about on top of you. And I’m going to be slowly stroking your cock all the time. And just to make it more interesting I’m going to let you control the vibrator”. She put the control device in John's right hand ensuring his thumb could access the speed control. “You said how much you wanted to watch her come. Sadly for you that’s all you are going to get.”
Ripple