Want to do a CH Competiton on Google +?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ilc9728
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Want to do a CH Competiton on Google +?

Post by ilc9728 »

sounds interesting. count me in :smile:
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

I don't quite understand how this competition will play out. Can you explain it a bit more? I'm not technically un-savvy, but I'm not super-savvy either.

So, enlighten me:

1) we all get the same CH video running on our laptops? or 1) we all watch the same CH video via the same feed?

Then, 2) we all run our web-cams of our mid-sections to display to the rest of the group that we're whacking off? or 2) we all just run web-chat and CLAIM we're whacking off? or 2) we all run our web-cams OF OUR FACES AND BODIES to display to the rest of the group that we're whacking off? or 2) we all let the moderator see our web-cams and SHE determines that we're all whacking off? or 2) what?

Anyway, then, 3) we all get to the end of the video and someone is determined to have "won" and someone else has "lost" and we get a prize?

What's the prize? Who determines that I've won? Who determines that I've lost? Do I have to show you my face? Do I have to show you that I'm whacking off? Do I have to ... anything? I don't get it. :P
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

the only rules are that the one controling and juding this is a girl, she on for next comp?
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

wolfy wrote:No girl, unless my gf wants to judge, video viewed by all as well as each other jerkin so to make sure everyone is keeping up speed and not stopping. Winning is lasting longer than the other(s). Like a stare down, only it's to see who can outlast the other(s). No "prizes". How could their be?

Haven't done it b4 so it might be like a circle jerk and never want to do it again due to the gayness factor.

If my gf wants to judge she would be on her computer. I would also try to get her to add the mic to talk to the competitors. Stuff like telling somebody to speed up or that someone is out due to half assin it to try not to cum.

Let me know what u think.
sure im up if your GF can :) yes and let her be hard on the points. Do I have you on google+? my username is astania. Can we go one today?
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

wolfy wrote:No girl, unless my gf wants to judge, video viewed by all as well as each other jerkin so to make sure everyone is keeping up speed and not stopping. Winning is lasting longer than the other(s). Like a stare down, only it's to see who can outlast the other(s). No "prizes". How could their be?

Haven't done it b4 so it might be like a circle jerk and never want to do it again due to the gayness factor.

If my gf wants to judge she would be on her computer. I would also try to get her to add the mic to talk to the competitors. Stuff like telling somebody to speed up or that someone is out due to half assin it to try not to cum.

Having been part of the first experiment with this I found it was like a circle jerk, a wee bit too "public schoolboy" for my liking. Having said that there were no visible female judges on cam, that would make a difference so if you get one give me a shout. I'm wangchungass on Google too.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

wangchungass wrote:

Having been part of the first experiment with this I found it was like a circle jerk, a wee bit too "public schoolboy" for my liking. Having said that there were no visible female judges on cam, that would make a difference so if you get one give me a shout. I'm wangchungass on Google too.

I think Wolfy means that his GF is going to judge us and have a cam on? on her face or on the lower part of her face? like the mouth? so ppl know its a girl juding us :D IT WILL MAKE IT LOTS OF HARDER TO WIN if its a girl on cam to, just watching us :D
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

wangchungass wrote:

I would agree completely. It was total circle jerk. Lame as shit. I didn't even stick around to see how it ended. After the video was done there were still 3 of us left and one dude who had just been half assing and edging the whole time.

I asked what now, and then the "mistress" judge said that we should all start cuming one at a time. Fuck that. I didn't do it so a bunch of dudes and one so called "mistress" (who was never on camera or mic) could watch me nut. I'm just not into it.

So, basically, good luck. You didn't miss much the first time around. I'm pretty sure I won't be missing much this time. If you want a bunch of dudes to watch you jack off just go to a chatroom. There's plenty of them out there.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

x802snow wrote:
wangchungass wrote:

I would agree completely. It was total circle jerk. Lame as shit. I didn't even stick around to see how it ended. After the video was done there were still 3 of us left and one dude who had just been half assing and edging the whole time.

I asked what now, and then the "mistress" judge said that we should all start cuming one at a time. Fuck that. I didn't do it so a bunch of dudes and one so called "mistress" (who was never on camera or mic) could watch me nut. I'm just not into it.

So, basically, good luck. You didn't miss much the first time around. I'm pretty sure I won't be missing much this time. If you want a bunch of dudes to watch you jack off just go to a chatroom. There's plenty of them out there.
relax? its gonna be a female judge on cam :)
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Last edited by sam_bane on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
anacondaj
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by anacondaj »

I'm all for giving this a shot.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

any more competitions today? =)
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

so wolfy could your GF be the judge?
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

I'd be down.
joluver4phone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joluver4phone »

i'm definitely interested . . . let me know
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

when?