Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
cel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 2

Post by cel »

Part one can be found here

Just to summarize. I've been in chastity since monday which is makes it 4 days, I find it quite amazing how quickly I've become accustomed to my chastity belt, after 9 days it feels quite natural.

Yesterday three things happened while I was enjoying my time in chat, all of them brought about by yes_indeed.

Apparently the theme of the day was humiliation, at least that was the result (for me at least).
  1. First event was started when he decided that my penis needed a name, and asked the chat for suggestions. I was quite mortified by this decision, although this feeling only intensified as a certain user (teacup) offered the name Lucy! I don't think I can put into words how embarrassing it felt when the chat was not only made aware, but also offered to participate. I don't think I can express just how embarrassed I was by that situation, but if it helps, I had to look away from the chat several times, as it was simply too embarrassing to look at the chat.
  2. I had to model all articles of female clothing, an create a new topic in which I was to attach them (hence this topic). As if naming Lucy wasn't enough, I also had to go through the embarrassing task of presenting myself as a sissy and take picture of all of it.
    In a certain way, this was probably the hardest task I'd been given since I'm not quite comfortable wearing female clothing. In the end i procrastinated the task to the following night.
  3. I was allowed, even encouraged to use my ass whenever I felt needy, somehow this was said in a way that made me feel even more humiliated than I already was, most likely because I was told to use my dildos whenever I felt like it. The purpose was to allow me to enjoy feeling like a dirty little slut who can't touch herself like a man any more, but has to resort to getting fucked like a slut. As embarrassing this was, I have to admit I apreciate the leeway, as I enjoy the pleasures of anal play. I'm certainly going to make good use of that privelige!
In the end much fun was had at mine and Lucy's expense that night

The night after I finally modelled all of my female clothes, it was a strange sensation, going through all of it, as well as having to take pictures of it all. After having tried to write how it made me feel for half an hour, I'm giving up on articulating the experience, so I'll leave it at this, "enjoy" the pictures if you wish.

The following spoilers will hold the pictures (viewer discretion adviced!)

Panties and bra:
Spoiler: show
panties 1.png
panties 1.png (663.15 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
panties 2.png
panties 2.png (903.22 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
panties 3.png
panties 3.png (917.74 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
panties 4.png
panties 4.png (852.28 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
panties 5.png
panties 5.png (873.97 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
panties 6.png
panties 6.png (863.77 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Outfit
outfit 1.png
outfit 1.png (827.59 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
outfit 2.png
outfit 2.png (818.35 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
outfit 3.png
outfit 3.png (917.8 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
stockings 1.png
stockings 1.png (720.21 KiB) Viewed 2827 times

Update 09-29-2012

After modelling the above articles of female clothin I where told to wear a pair of panties to work (campus) during Saturday. In case there might be any doubt, this would be the first time ever, I'd wear female clothes outside the secure confines of my home, and it was quite dificult for me to mentally prepare.

My first problem with this task was when i wore the panties the morning of Saturday: It was at this time it became clear to me they wouldn't be able to 'support' my chastity belt, which meant I had to leave it out. This in turn meant that I would be feeling two sensations during the day. 1; the feeling of wearing panties (thong), 2; the feeling of going without any underwear.

My second problem was when i dressed my jeans over the panties, at this point it immediately became clear that the hemline of the panties would be showing about 1 cm over the line of the jeans. This really made me nervous since the top of the panties had a pink line, and the front was decorated with a pink ribbon. Should i by accident reveal the line, no one who noticed would doubt what I was wearing! In response to the showing pantyline, i chose a lowhanging sweater in hopes that it would always cover the line, to minimize the risk of getting exposed.

Third problem occured when i bend over to tie my shoelace. Apparently even a low sweater crawled up my back, and exposed the lines of the panties whenever I'd bend over to reach the floor.

So in the end, as I left to join my fellow students, I felt more naked than ever, wearing a thong which didn't support my chastity belt, nor did the string riding between my butcheecks protect my ass from the sensation of the jeans. Add the fact that i had to be wary of bending over for anything, and I found myself constantly concious of my predicament.

During the day i could constantly feel the presence of the panties, and really wanted to reposition them, problem was, if I did take my hand under my shirt, it would pull up my sweater and reveal the pink edge of the panties, meaning I had to be sure no one was watching, ever!

In the end I survived the day, although I spend most of the day, making sure my sweater covered my panties, and trying to reposition the thong caressing my ass constantly. It really made me selfaware of the fact that i was wearing knickers beneath my otherwise everyday clothes.

Thinking back on the entire situation, the "worst" times where when I where in public transportation, and therefore constantly moving. This meant I really had to be careful of how I positioned myself (at least in my mind). The other time was whenever I had to go to the bathroom and pull down the feminine panties. I thought it was embarrassing enough to be forced to sit down all the time (because of the chastity belt), now I've discovered that having to pull down a pair of panties adds a whole new level of humiliation to the act!

Below are two pictures taken from the public toilet, one showing how the panties stuck out of my jeans, and the other showing how I had to walk with my chastity belt hanging out all day!
public panties 2.jpg
public panties 2.jpg (308.76 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
public panties 1.jpg
public panties 1.jpg (423.11 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Last edited by cel on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 2

Post by cel »

Yes_Indeed wrote: Since you obviously wouldn't own so many if you didn't like wearing them, I can definitely see some feminisation tasks coming up in your future...... :yes:
Yeah I think the "like wearing them" is up for debate! but sine I finished my first public feminization task, I updated the topic with the summary of my little adventure
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

I've been asked to post a picture to confirm I'm still in chastity. So here it is.

The serial is still 132625
chastity with lock 04-10-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 04-10-2012.jpg (84.23 KiB) Viewed 2417 times
10 days is now the longest I've been locked up (since monday 24-09-2012), and I've begun to observe a strange increase in attention to anything remotely sexual. It's hard to describe the feeling since I'm not constantly horny, I'm simply frustrated that I'm unable to stimulate myself.

Besides still being locked up I've been told it's time for me to enter a deeper stage of feminisation. From this day forward, I am to wear panties almost every day of the week, so I can get used to the feeling of the material caressing me as I walk around in my daily life. The purpose is apparently to strengthen my submission by emasculating me :blush:
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

Another update.

I was allowed a chance for orgasm this monday (08-10-2012). If I got one, or not was to be decided by the following tease:

Earn points
Cash points

I was to do the tasks on monday with the exception of the public humiliation, which I was allowed to do during the weekend.

I'll just be up front here, and admit that I apparently despise doing anything that involves being not clean. This means that the public task, which featured a part where you should 'play' with food, was not done.
Now for what I decided to do as best as I could, featured buying a pair of panties, and making sure I recieved help for choosing them, from someone who knew they where for me. Once I'd bought the panties, I where to go to a public bathroom and put them on, and discarding my normal underwear on the way out.

This was actually very hard for me, and my heart was really racing as i neared the mall. Once inside, it felt as if I was in a daze, just walking around. Instead of choosing the first lingerie store I came across, I decided to walk around and see which I could choose from.
After walking a full curcuit I found myself in hunkemoller. And adressed one of the clerks, asking for help, telling them I wanted a pair of panties.
At this point forward I was truly embarrassed it did help though, that the clerk was relaxed. She questioned me about size and style, and it didn't take long for her to show me a few different pairs. Since my head was more or less in a daze, I felt like cutting my shopping short (besides she was a bit too enthusiastic about pulling panties up in front of me). I decided to buy a nice pair of red and another pair of pink panties. I paid for them as fast as I could, silently rushing her to pack those panties in whatever paper she was wrapping them in. When I finally got my purchase, and bolted for the exit, I almost stumbled out of the store, as she told me she hoped they fit :blush: (at this point I'd grown to despise that sweet innocent smile she wore all the time).

In hindsight I think she thought of me as another guy buying lingerie for a girl, and just interpreted them being for me, as in I would enjoy her wearing them... anyway, at that point it was plenty embarrassing for me!

The next humiliating task was when I was to change into them at the public bathroom. Apparently the bathroom stalls in this mall are not fully closed, meaning there is a crack in the door, where the lock is, this was actually large enough, that you could see inside the stall.
in case you wanted to see it, I ended up taking a picture of the described crack
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg (184.71 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
Since there was a long row of stalls, I chose the one farthest back, wanting as little chance anyone would look in as possible.
It wasn't until I'd stepped out of my pants, I actually noticed how much noise was made, as I unwrapped the panties. And I'm positive, that if anyone else was there, they could hear me unpacking something. Finally getting the panties out, I decided to wear the red ones, and started sliding them up my legs, and at it was at this point, someone grabbed the handle to my booth. Since I was facing the toilet, as in having my back turned, I have no idea if they looked in. But if they did, they would have seen me hunched over, with a pair of red silky panties half way up my legs... I actually froze at that moment.
In the end I finished it up as fast as I could, and tried not looking at anyone, as I dropped my old underwear in the bin on my way out! (only one other person was there)

In the end that was all I managed to do that day, and so I went home. Mind you those two panties are my new all time favourites, especially the pink ones which feel amazing.

Unfortunately when monday came around I was too buried in work, to do the tease. And so yes_indeed informed me that I'd missed my chance for relief. So in the end, I'm still locked up, going "strong" on day 16 now :weep:

picture of me (still) wearing my belt with the serial code from 24-9-2012 (132625)
chastity with lock 10-10-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 10-10-2012.jpg (19.25 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

Pictures of my new panties from last task (since I forgot to put them up earlier)
panties 7.png
panties 7.png (323.88 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
panties 8.png
panties 8.png (411.21 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
Since I failed my last assignment, Yes_indeed gave me a new one, and made it clear, that if I wanted release this year, I’d better do it!
The task was to go out and buy a dress, although I had to take my time to really choose the one I liked. When I’d chosen my dress, I was to try it on in the dressing room before buying it.
Since I got off work early today, I decided now was as good a time as any other, and so I went to the mall where I bought my panties earlier. I didn’t really know if there were many stores with dresses there, but I figured it was my best bet. Like last time, I walked around, taking in the different shops which seemed to have dresses for sale, and to be honest, I was quite disappointed, as it didn’t seem like there were all that many…

In the end I chose a rather large store which had a dedicated section for female clothing, including dresses. I walked around looking for a good 15 minutes, before I found one I liked. Before I went on, I walked around in the store procrastinating. It didn’t help that the one I liked was in a rather open space, and only females where circling it, and they were starting to take notice of me (I guess you can only look for so long at a dress, before it seems suspicious). In the end I knew I wanted it, but regardless of that, walked away wanting to check the selection in a supermarket. I didn’t really expect much, but it would be easier to go try a dress unnoticed, if I could take some male clothes and a dress to the dressing rooms…

I ended up deciding to go for the first dress I found, and so I started to plan how to get it into a dressing room to try on.
The dress can be seen here

In the store, there were three areas of dressing rooms, the mens which was in the other end; a remote dressing room for females; and a female dressing room in the middle, not far from the dress.

In the end I decided I might as well go balls deep since I felt like I had to make up for not completing the last task, and so I chose the dressing room in the crowded area. And so I could feel my heart racing as I went to it, with an obvious dress in hand (and only a dress). I did not care to look around if anyone noticed that I entered, but once inside it felt truly strange, as if I were in another world. I could hear heels clicking and the shuffling of clothes outside, and to be frank, was dead nervous anyone would walk or look in by accident. The fact that I was dressed in my (new) favorite pink panties did not help the feeling of insecurity as they stood in stark contrast to everything else in the room.

Once in the dressing room I got undressed, wore the dress, and fiddled with the back zipper (those evil things are almost impossible!) until I got it on completely. The dress was a decent fit, although a bit snug around the chest (the side, not front!). In the end I decided that the dress fit (size 12 uk), but I would like it a size larger. Since I was wearing the dress, the next part was for me to take a picture there in the dressing room while wearing the dress. I really feared that clicking sound the camera would make… I feared it so much that I actually ended up hesitating a minute or so, with hands shaking… Once I took the picture however, no sound came and I breathed and audible sigh of relief (I was not going to challenge my luck here, by taking multiple pictures).

Picture from the dressing room in following spoiler.
Picture from changing room.png
Picture from changing room.png (796.74 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
When I finally got out of the dress, and into my normal clothes, the implication of choosing this dressing room really hit me. I was now in a position where no matter when I left, I would probably be seen on the way out… I briefly wondered if I should cover the dress with my jacket, and try to “sneak out”, but in the end decided against it, might as well go all out since I’d gotten this far. As I left the dressing room with the dress draped across my arm, a few of the women on my way eyed me strangely and it took all I had to not bolt for the exit right then. I ended up going back to the rack with the dress, only to find out they didn’t have a size 14 on display. At that point I decided to walk up to the clerk, who all this time had full view of the dressing room, and ask if they had the dress in a size 14.

The clerk was really nice and professional about it, smiling at me the entire time(was that sympathy from her?). Turns out a size 12 was the largest they had. And since this was the case for all dresses (I had concluded this from my earlier rounds) I decided to buy it.

At the end of the day I felt like I’d accomplished quite a great feat. Not only had I avoided the obvious easy solutions, I had gone a bit further, taking the exposed dressing room, and even asking the sales clerk for help! I’m not sure I’d call it a pleasurable experience, but for the 2 hours this took me, I felt the same extreme nervousness most feel before a difficult exam, coupled with an almost constant feeling of humiliation, as I was surrounded by women shopping for the same clothes as I was, and giving me strange looks the entire time (the only other men in that section had a significant other at their arm).
All in all it was a very intense experience.

Below picture is me in the dress, once I got home
outfit 4.png
outfit 4.png (555.01 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

This monday I was told to put my newest purchase to good use. My task was to wear a bra, favourite panties, and new dress. When ready I was told to watch a video featuring a crossdresser. During the video I had to take three different actions, according to the content.

For the first part I sat down, watching her, admiring her figure... It was strange to a certain degree as I felt attracted to her figure, not so much the face. While admiring her I was stimulating my nipples as best as i could through the dress top and bra. I have a strange relationship to my nipples, I don't really deprive pleasure from them, yet they are sensitive.

On a quick note; the dildo I chose for the task was my largest one, not because of the size, but because it was the only realistic one I have.

When it came to the part of the blowjob I decided the best position was for me to be on my knees, holding my dildo in front of me, while sucking away on it mimicking her as much as possible. This isn't really something I've tried much, and I doubt anyone would have derived much pleasure from me giving them head. In spite of this, I was doing my best to convince my imaginary man that I was worth having, making as many sounds of delight as I could, while keeping my mouth and tounge on the cock.

The last part consisted of fucking I took some time to get the lower part of the dress out of the way. And so I didn't take long to lube up and push the dildo inside. The hardest part is always the head, but once inside it's a great feeling of being full. I was fucking myself in the same rythm of the movie, imagining being in her place, and it didn't take me long to honestly enjoy it (might just have enjoyed it the moment I inserted the dildo). In the end I moaned in delight every time the fucking was fast paced, and my body was shaking with every thrust, it was pure bliss if only it wasn't for the aching in my cock as it strained against my chastity belt. It was a very pleasurable and yet frustrating experience since I had no actual orgasm, yet my I enjoyed the fucking in ways I can't describe :blush:

Once the video was over, I felt well used, but kept pleasuring myself until I found another sissy video which I really liked. I couldn't stand being fucked for the duration of it, so I skipped to the part which included a male and actual fucking enjoying every minute of it. When I was finally done, I'd left a rather large puddle of cum(?) or whatever it is you exceed.

Only thing I forgot was to thank my kind Yes_indeed as I pushed in the dildo and removed it. Not sure if it was because my mind was in a daze from it all, but in the end I thanked him as I remembered the mistake

below is a picture of me in the dress with a dildo up the bum.
dress with dildo.jpg
dress with dildo.jpg (103.1 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
And a picture of my serial
lock 17-10-2012.jpg
lock 17-10-2012.jpg (83.43 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

A short update to my situation, as I have now been in chastity for 37 days, which is by far the longest I've gone. The hardest part is probably the increasing frustration I feel, as I can't find relief in my toys as YI has revoked my access to them.
In addition to wearing panties, I've been told to wear stockings or tights as well. For now that limits my wear to a garther belt with attached stockings, as it is the only kind I own. It's an interesting feeling truly, as I walk around and can feel the material constantly brush against my legs, as well as the pull on the garther belt. It's a very intense reminder of what I'm hiding from my surroundings whenever I'm out.
The most interesting experiences seem to be when my frustration peaks, and I lose myself in the sensations. It's not something I can easily explain, but I had one time where it felt like every step I took down a set of stairs was bringing me to an edge. A silly notion of course, as I was no where close, but the feeling was there non the less, and so intense I had to take a break half way down :)