Dannywanker, Get Banned.

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Dannywanker, Get Banned.

Post by TheGraduate »

This is an open letter, a public callout to someone who is nothing but a problem:

Dear Dannywanker,

All you've done since your return is be a dick. Insult, insult, insult, insult in every post you make.

Ask seraph0x to ban you again, please :)

Thanks. :wave:
dannywanker wrote: Also,with no fear of stroking your dick,,numbnuts!
love,danny
dannywanker wrote: Polite would be nice if the mother fucker cretinoid asshole would not have called me,,troll,, for expressing my opinions.

I beg your pardon,asshole Martin?..for saying my opinions,cretinoid Martin?
love,danny
dannywanker wrote:Sorry..you are the mother fucker who called me troll for expressing my opinions?...

Why NOT accept that you ARE a troll,since you have zero understanding of how men react,plus you are impotent,since more then 100 strokes makes you bored?
A limp dick like yours surely will get bored.
trolls like you should get to the cemetery...
really.
Because real men can do 10,000 strokes with no flinching other then the mexican mouskitos biting their dick-head.
love,danny
dannywanker wrote:That's the whole point of teases.To DO THEM.If you are asked to do 2000 strokes,you do it,and that's the kick.
If it bores you,then leave this site,please..
love,danny
dannywanker wrote:I don't remember calling you a troll,asshole Martin...what's the matter with you,dear?
That was my humble opinion also,but I did NOT call you a troll,you cretinoid.Your humble opinion sucks,by the way..
love,danny
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dannywanker, Get Banned.

Post by dannywanker »

TheGraduate wrote:This is an open letter, a public callout to someone who is nothing but a problem:

Dear Dannywanker,

All you've done since your return is be a dick. Insult, insult, insult, insult in every post you make.

Ask seraoh0x to ban you again, please :)

Thanks. :wave:
As I remember I was called a TROLL from someone I never met.Yet.my ideas were as logical as a 12 inch dildo in your ass.
however,you missed the point of my logik,and my superior wisdom,and now,due to your lower level chicken brain,want me banned.
Insult?..as I remeber I was called a troll my someone here,then I started the insults.
Why NOT track down the culprit,dear?
love,danny
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

In response to being called a troll, you spouted "numbnuts. mother fucker cretinoid asshole. asshole. cretinoid. mother fucker. you are impotent, limp dick. get to the cemetery. leave this site. asshole. cretinoid. your humble opinion sucks"

I'd say you have a problem. :lol:
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

TheGraduate wrote:I'll let your response speak for itself. :rolleyes:
OBviouly you have zero brain.
My good man.
Nobody calls me a ,,troll....WHILE I express my opinions only.If this is a forum where opinions are called,,trolls,please tell me,and I'll never post my opinions,mister..
love,danny
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

dannywanker wrote:
TheGraduate wrote:I'll let your response speak for itself. :rolleyes:
OBviouly you have zero brain.
My good man.
Nobody calls me a ,,troll....WHILE I express my opinions only.If this is a forum where opinions are called,,trolls,please tell me,and I'll never post my opinions,mister..
love,danny
:wave: get banned
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

TheGraduate wrote:In response to being called a troll, you spouted "numbnuts. mother fucker cretinoid asshole. asshole. cretinoid. mother fucker. you are impotent, limp dick. get to the cemetery. leave this site. asshole. cretinoid. your humble opinion sucks"

I also SAY you HAVE a problem for you (due to your chicken brain) didn't detect the origine of my reaction.
In other words..I was fine,..and gentle...till some sucker calls me a TROLL(because he did't like my comments)

Now..you come and tell me I should behave.
Shame on you,Graduate!
love.danny
vergo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vergo »

dannywanker wrote:
TheGraduate wrote:In response to being called a troll, you spouted "numbnuts. mother fucker cretinoid asshole. asshole. cretinoid. mother fucker. you are impotent, limp dick. get to the cemetery. leave this site. asshole. cretinoid. your humble opinion sucks"

I also SAY you HAVE a problem for you (due to your chicken brain) didn't detect the origine of my reaction.
In other words..I was fine,..and gentle...till some sucker calls me a TROLL(because he did't like my comments)

Now..you come and tell me I should behave.
Shame on you,Graduate!
love.danny

I don't know if that's your normal behaviour, but if it is you should really consider working on changing it. Yes, the "troll" comment didn't fit, but it was merely a reaction to you presenting your opinion as facts. That's not trolling, but it can get pretty bothersome to see this kind of ignorant behaviour. You replied to this with pointless attacks that weren't exactly a pleasure to read (for reference see the original post in this thread), and you're doing the same again here. How about trying to chill out a bit and having a look if maybe there are things in the way you post that create a negative reaction, and how about trying not to react in such an aggressive manner if people point that out?
chastity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastity »

Indeed, no need to be rude or crass, it is the haven if the immature. Being polite costs nothing and is an indicator of adult behavior.
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

This appeared on my Yahoo today, it is from Gabby - Gabrielle Reece. I thought it relevant and helpful.

Here is the link: http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/gabby-g ... ge-stress/

Here is the main part of the article:

I love my family, and whenever I freak out over nothing, I just wish I weren't wasting my energy on little stupid things that don't matter in the end. Easy to say, hard to do. I keep asking myself, is this life and death? No? Then, how much do I want to react to this?

Now as you ladies especially know, we can be a little more "sensitive" at certain times of the month. I believe I've even experienced hormone-induced psychosis once or twice. I actually feel that eating badly and not exercising puts us in a similar state -- where it's all you can do not to get mad, emotional, depressed, or even ready to cry. So if those last 10, 20, or 100 pounds aren't motivating you to make a lifestyle change, how about doing it just to feel good? Here, 10 ways to start:

1. Drink only water.
2. Limit the coffee to just in the A.M. (Don't be sipping java at 4 in the afternoon).
3. Exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week for 20 minutes. Just get started.
4. Try to eat real food. Nothing from a bag, freezer, microwave, or drive-through. Do the best you can.
5. Don't use food to relieve stress. Call a friend or go for a walk.
6. Limit the amount of time you sit in front of the idiot box (TV or computer). All the bad news out there only makes us more bummed and sucks the energy out of us. Turn it off.
7. Get some sleep. Talk about a life saver? Sleep.
8. Have some fun. Laugh with your friends and family every day. The first time you see your kids in the morning, throw them a big fat smile. See what happens.

9. Take a deep breath. When you're just about to freak, take a deep gulp of air and on the exhale, ask yourself "Is it really worth it?"

10. Keep reminding yourself what's positive in your life.

Listen, you hear it every day, and I'm going to say it again and again. Stress is the number-one bad boy. Do anything you can to keep it at bay. I'm trying to remind myself that life is short. How do you want to spend it?
I Proudly Serve Women
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

vergo wrote: How about trying to chill out a bit and having a look if maybe there are things in the way you post that create a negative reaction, and how about trying not to react in such an aggressive manner if people point that out?
Then how about addresing the original post about ,,TRolls??
Get real,Mister Vergo.Either you accept people calling ,,Trools,, for expresing their opinions,or not.
For I did nothing but express my opinions.YET <I WAS CALLED A TROLL>
AND NOBODY (nobody) realized this.
Be fine,and I will be fine.Be LOGIK ,and I'll be logik...Be Idiot,and calling me names for expressing my OPINIONS only..and be sure I'll match you in insults.
What wonders me..is that NOBODY realized that calling me a ,,Troll,, in that instance was an insult.
Instead...everybody concentrated on my reaction.
This means..that is ok to call someone I do not agree with a ,Troll,,?
You may bann me,but my pre ,original wisdom you can't take from me,dear..I was called a <,TROLL><,,for nothing..and you..YOU!!>.instead of investigating the reason ,you accuse me.
If this is so,I will be happy to be banned.
love,danny
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I will not read anything in this thread. It's useless to fight these flame wars.

<moved to suggestions> so hopefully less people read it and in fact it is a suggestion :lol:
Try or die
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

dark wrote:I will not read anything in this thread. It's useless to fight these flame wars.

<moved to suggestions> so hopefully less people read it and in fact it is a suggestion :lol:

ok,Troll.
Since you admited the word.then I'll use it,and I see the word ..troll,..it's ok with the moderators.(it was used shamely against me)
However..NOBODY asked the original post of why I was called a troll...all of you are robots.
You know what is a robot?..a person whom you tell what the original was...and one still blames the dannywanker.
For they are are blind.
love,danny
justme82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justme82 »

hint: there is a button "add to foe-list" on everbody's profile ...
vergo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vergo »

dannywanker wrote:
vergo wrote: How about trying to chill out a bit and having a look if maybe there are things in the way you post that create a negative reaction, and how about trying not to react in such an aggressive manner if people point that out?
Then how about addresing the original post about ,,TRolls??
Get real,Mister Vergo.Either you accept people calling ,,Trools,, for expresing their opinions,or not.
For I did nothing but express my opinions.YET <I WAS CALLED A TROLL>
AND NOBODY (nobody) realized this.
Be fine,and I will be fine.Be LOGIK ,and I'll be logik...Be Idiot,and calling me names for expressing my OPINIONS only..and be sure I'll match you in insults.
What wonders me..is that NOBODY realized that calling me a ,,Troll,, in that instance was an insult.
Instead...everybody concentrated on my reaction.
This means..that is ok to call someone I do not agree with a ,Troll,,?
You may bann me,but my pre ,original wisdom you can't take from me,dear..I was called a <,TROLL><,,for nothing..and you..YOU!!>.instead of investigating the reason ,you accuse me.
If this is so,I will be happy to be banned.
love,danny
The post that someone replied to with that word you don't like was you uttering an opinion, yeah, but you uttered it in a way that presented your opinion as fact, and it sounded like you were schooling them. That might not have been your intention, but it's how it reads to me and apparently to who replied in that not completely accurate way (as I've said before - so much for not addressing that). It might have just been a misunderstanding, it might be due to English not being your main language (after all this is an international site), it might just be your humour, or something else. The reaction to it wasn't really fitting, then yours was way over the top. Now hopefully we can settle it at that without having it carry over to even more threads.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

Good idea justme82!! And its nice to know he will still be ranting away but we will never hear him.

Is troll really such an insult? Now if someone had called him a c**t I would have some sympathy...