Tease Toy Diaries - The Introduction:Teased Denied, So Horny

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Streetsweeper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Tease Toy Diaries - The Introduction:Teased Denied, So Horny

Post by Streetsweeper »

I have been talking to a little tease toy who is new to the T&D scene. With her agreement I will be posting the email diaries she is now keeping and sharing with me. She is a wonderful writer and it would be a shame to let her exploits remain unseen. I myself have enjoyed them very much. Thank you very much tease toy :)

The first email below was sent to me after our first discussion and me instructing Katy to follow the 'Bad girls' tease created by someone else. If people enjoy the first couple I will continue to post others...

(Barbara mentioned below is her room mate)

Hello Sir,

Giggles...I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I let someone...you...tease me, deny me an orgasm, I'm so fucking hot right now, want to cum so bad and I can't believe I have to wait for permission...and that thought turns me on.

I should be running away, screaming right now, shouting no fucking way will I wait for permission to cum but, judging by the way my clit is throbbing, my nipples poking out my bra they are so hard and I'm sitting in soaking wet panties...it feels like my pussy has decided it likes it.

LOL...a webtease, ramp up, ramp down....wicked...blushing as I admit it was fucking cool to do, even embarrassing to be told by you to do it and even that thought turns me on more...feel like i was a toy performing for your amusement.

OMG! what started out as a small excursion into tease and denial didn't end that way...is a full blown adventure...how did you turn me on this much, get me to agree to a ramp up/down every day...to not cum unless Barbara allows me to...giggles, oh gawd am humping the air like a bitch in heat right now.

I wish I didn't have to do this Sir but, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Katy
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.