slavechylde Recommends...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: slavechylde Recommends...

Post by slavechylde »

This is the 6th set of recommendations for older teases worth your while.

Many and many a year ago
in a kingdom by the sea...

Oh. Wait. That's something else.

But, in truth, this tale does start many years ago, in a seaside city, when I - as a horny young man - bought a subscription to the ProAdult Verification System. As I searched through the list of sites, parsed by topical interests, I found a topic that said Tease & Denial. Now, I'd never really done any tease and denial, but I had a good idea what it was, and it caused a twitch in the nether regions. So, I clicked there. I forget the exact name of the site (Silky Tease?), but I clicked on one that interested me, and it turned out to be a Red Clouds site, with a beautiful blonde woman taking the reader through a very intense directed masturbation session. Wow, what a turn on!

They had a links section, and in the links section, I found a link to a web site called OrgasmDenial.com. I clicked on that link and found one of my favorite web sites ever.

Time passed, and I returned to OrgasmDenial after an extended time away, only to discover that all those teases I had done were gone! :-O Damned legislators who think they know what is best for us! :-(

I did a lot of web searching and finally came up with a rumor that the teases from OrgasmDenial were now hosted on this new site called Milovana. I had to find out if this was true, so I sought out that site. Sure enough, not only were the old teases there, but there were NEW teases, too. But, first for the old teases!

If you explore The Classics, the first tease you will come across is my first recommendation. Not only is it a truly hot tease (and the first of a very good series), but it uses the very same photo set of the beautiful blonde woman in the very first Red Clouds tease I ever did! How could it not be one of my favorites?! I hope you enjoy Cum Challenge, and its sister teases, as much as I do.

Before there was CyberMistress there were a couple of other attempts to create a PC based female domination application. One of the most popular of these was PC Mistress.

One of the most popular routines for that application was House of Tease 2 by
avatarbr (He did the PC Mistress routine, which seraph0x ported to the Milovana system) - which also happens to be the very first Flash Tease posted to Milovana. This tease is so much fun. I find it difficult to imagine that most Milovanans haven't done this tease at some point; but, if you haven't, you're in for a real treat. Besides, now you have a place to always find the link. :-D

Enjoy.
Last edited by slavechylde on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

New Selections Each Week!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

This is the 7th set of recommendations for older teases worth your while.

Are you looking for a way to introduce your significant other to your T&D fantasies? Or, perhaps, you're looking for a way to indulge your SO's T&D fantasies, and you're not ready to leap into the world of ball smacking and cock cages and cuckolding...just some playful fun.

You could do a WHOLE lot worse than making use of A tease for two... by Dontask.

This is a very solid tease that can be adapted to just about any interest level. Your partner can skip any pages/suggestions that don't appeal to her and still find plenty to keep you interested and teased. This is a tease for couples, and it is not intended for the solo artist.

Kate, from Kate's Playground has been a part of tease mythology since almost the beginning of the art form. Look in the Classics section, and you'll find teases featuring her throughout the listing. In the newer teases, she is rivaled for tease usage only by Raven Riley. Obviously, there are very few guys here who wouldn't want to spend some time in her presence.

Very few tease writers have used her image more effectively than in Yes, Mistress I by chrisja753.

In this universe, you find yourself the playtoy of a fellow slave who is disappointed you are NOT her Mistress. The story is carried on in two subsequent teases: Yes, Mistress II and Yes, Mistress III. The story is playful, fun...oh...and maybe a little painful. ;-)

Enjoy!
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

I love these. You should be referred to as the 'Milovana historian'.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
The Edge 2.0
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by The Edge 2.0 »

*drags hay from the other thread and throws it all around this one*

Can't get rid of Pete Bogg. :-P
Argie Slave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Argie Slave »

Miss Tira wrote:I love these. You should be referred to as the 'Milovana historian'.
Lol!

But you definitely should be declared Milovana historian!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

This is the 8th set of recommendations for older teases worth your while.

First things first - I apologize for missing my post last week, and I apologize for being late with it this week. I am fighting a major conflagration at work, which is requiring a large amount of my time. Just when I thought I was back to a normal work schedule. :-|

But, there has to be some fun, too...doesn't there? :smile:

An interesting (at least to me), but wholly coincidental, accident occurred when I picked this week's recommendations. As I scrolled through the teases, remembering moments of pleasure and frustration, I came across a page with two teases I remember very, very well - both of which I thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent teases both!

So, I copied their URLs to this post and went back to remind myself who the authors were so I could include a link to each member's profile. When I did, I found myself staring in mild disbelief. I had selected - totally without realization - two teases by the same author. I usually try to select different authors; but, you know, sometimes you just have to go with what fate provides you.

This week's teases were written by a still active member: spice23

I think most guys have inadvertently made an ass of themselves in front of a girl at a party or some other social function. But, what happens when that girl gets the green light from your steady lady to put you through your paces - even demands it? Your girlfriend says you have to gives us some insight into that possibility. A very humiliating situation, written with some sly humor, this tease offers a chance to take advantage of that insight. An excellent tease!

Home From College, Wana Play? launched one of the most popular series on Milovana. Of the four teases in the series, this episode received a TOTM Nomination, while the third one enjoyed the tag of Tease Of The Month for February of 2007. The series proves once again that you have to be very wary of those innocent schoolgirl friends you used to hang out with back in the day...especially if they've gone off to college and come to understand just exactly what it is that makes you tick. A thoroughly excellent episode in a thoroughly excellent series of teases.

I for one would like to encourage spice23 to write some more teases!!

:yes:
-slavechylde-

real-webjunky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by real-webjunky »

yes, these are very fine ones.
great women, good story, ... and even a chance, if you really want to ... ;) ;)
hope you find time to find the next 2
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

:-) thanks for the note, I apreciate it! I will work on submitting something new maybe this week!
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
skasse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by skasse »

It's great that someone is pointing people to these great 'old' teases - it's practically a public service. My favourite is either the babysitter tease or 'yes mistress, i'. Look forward to the next lot :-D
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

what happened to the recomendations?

more more!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

I apologize to everyone. I have been majorly bogged down at work. I am working a LOT of hours, and it's cut into my fun time.

I will try to get back to this as soon as possible.

I have neither forgotten nor abandoned it.
-slavechylde-

Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

slavechylde wrote: Voyeur Neighbor introduced us to one of my very favorite tease writers ever, Jenna. The first tease she ever wrote for Milovana, it went on to win Tease of the Month. Before disappearing into the ether, she provided us with ten teases (though she pulled one of them due to controversy), many of them scoring in excess of 4.0. Why was she one of my favorite tease writers ever? Because she took chances. She tried to expand the concept of the tease beyond stroke-smack-eat cum. She stretched our imaginations, sometimes put us in uncomfortable situations, and never shied from the controversy some of her teases caused. She and I shared a couple of very good conversations via PM regarding our approaches to teases. I definitely miss her, and I hope she returns some day.
Wow Slavechylde,

Thanks for the write-up. I'm a little late in commenting but I don't go to this site very often anymore.

To add to the trivia Voyeur Neighbor wasn't my first tease. I had one called Halloween Surprise that had the reader come across three women that steal his soul when he cums. It got a 2.something for a rating so I deleted it after a few days. I think it was the lowest rated tease that was over one page or didn't have major spelling and grammar problems.

It's why I've tried really hard to make something I think other people would enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. I get paranoid before I publish a tease that everyone will think it's horrible.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Jenna wrote:
slavechylde wrote: Voyeur Neighbor introduced us to one of my very favorite tease writers ever, Jenna. The first tease she ever wrote for Milovana, it went on to win Tease of the Month. Before disappearing into the ether, she provided us with ten teases (though she pulled one of them due to controversy), many of them scoring in excess of 4.0. Why was she one of my favorite tease writers ever? Because she took chances. She tried to expand the concept of the tease beyond stroke-smack-eat cum. She stretched our imaginations, sometimes put us in uncomfortable situations, and never shied from the controversy some of her teases caused. She and I shared a couple of very good conversations via PM regarding our approaches to teases. I definitely miss her, and I hope she returns some day.
Wow Slavechylde,

Thanks for the write-up. I'm a little late in commenting but I don't go to this site very often anymore.

To add to the trivia Voyeur Neighbor wasn't my first tease. I had one called Halloween Surprise that had the reader come across three women that steal his soul when he cums. It got a 2.something for a rating so I deleted it after a few days. I think it was the lowest rated tease that was over one page or didn't have major spelling and grammar problems.

It's why I've tried really hard to make something I think other people would enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. I get paranoid before I publish a tease that everyone will think it's horrible.
heh dont get paranoid about the ratings, there are some great teases rated 2 or lower :-)
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rbtheservant »

Any chance of reinstating "Halloween Surprise"? As cum hardy said, don't put too much weight on the ratings. I can certainly tell you that most of my teases do not appeal to the masses, yet I recieve enough wonderful PM thanking me for my work I continue on.

I am a huge fan of your teases, most specifically "Kissing Cave" which inspired me to use sound on one of my Flash Teases. If you haven't seen you are in the listing with Kissing Cave for the very first Flash Tease of the Month. What an honor just to be in the running let alone the chance to make Milovana history to be the very first Flash Tease of the Month. This alone plus the kind words from Cumhardy and myself should be enought to reinstate "Halloween Surprise". I am not sure how I missed it, but it sounded wonderful.

Happy Teasing,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
free
Explorer
Explorer

Post by free »

oh oh oh, I'd just like to second the enthusiasm for your Halloween Surprise tease Jenna. I never saw it but I love the sound of the theme as I really like stuff that explores the supernatural and eroticism. I have a bit of a kink for being captured and dominated by a demon-woman or sexy vampire and I've tried to look for stuff in this whole area on the net but I just found xxxhorror.com and nothing much else. So anyways - yes, I'd certainly be well happy to get a look at this tease of yours! And if anyone else knows good sites for this erotic horror kink - please let me know! Thanks muchly. I'll take the opportunity too to say how much I love your "cuckold neighbour" teases and "married to a lesbian". I remember "cuckold neighbour " was one of the earliest teases I found that drove me crazy with lust - nice feeling to have - thanks for it! :-D
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being