FB: You got it Bad

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: You got it Bad

Post by kong »

Congratulations Sexytimes 5! :hooray:
This is the best flash tease ever! :clap2:
I really liked the (cockathon): tense part, orgasm sound part, and the last girl was astonishing!
The tense part was really effective, because if you tense right after you edge you can come closer to the edge and tense to prevent from cumming.
The only thing was that I wanted it to be even longer, or do the next part You got it Bad 7. XD
:w00t:
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

Very nice indeed - I have really enjoyed the creative stuff, particularly the oilympics and the cockathon, as well as the use of the orgasm sound. And, of course, it is good that it has the metronome and I really appreciate the ability to skip pain.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

kong wrote: The only thing was that I wanted it to be even longer, or do the next part You got it Bad 7. XD
:w00t:
There will be a large variety of things experienced when this series is completed including longer, shorter, harder, easier, stranger, scarier, happier, sadder, meaner, nicer, slipperier, sloppier, and weirder. :-D

I’m thinking about taking a few weeks or "so" to make several before releasing them this time. I have made the mistake of releasing my series teases (all of them) before finishing the series which is aggravating to some people because they have to wait so long between the episodes. We’ll see how that goes but I could end up continuing the rationing style releases as I finish them.

Thanks to all for the feedback. :-)

Kong, you are insatiable! :-P There is a project coming shortly that should satisfy your extra hard level tease requirements and keep you occupied for a while! It isn’t even this particular series that I’m speaking of either. There are several authors in collaboration making a chain tease for the community. It should be quite a spectacle and challenging. Take a look at the following post if you haven’t already checked it out: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... in#p121609

It will be coming in the near future. We are completing the whole series before releasing the first part to ensure regular interval releases. We are close but need a little more time so be patient! :wave:
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Humblest wrote:Very nice indeed - I have really enjoyed the creative stuff, particularly the oilympics and the cockathon, as well as the use of the orgasm sound. And, of course, it is good that it has the metronome and I really appreciate the ability to skip pain.
I'm glad you liked it. I can't remember exactly where I got the feedback from you about pain but I recall you telling me about your preference concerning pain in teases in one of them. (pretty sure it was you anyway) Either way it proves that leaving feedback does indeed help make teases better and more inclusive overall in some situations.

Thanks for the feedback! :wave:
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

Yes, it was on a thread for the Lake House series. I am glad that you have been so open to feedback. :)
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

ygpanic wrote:
Great tease, I cant wait till my wife goes to work so I can go through this tease. Love the fact that I found a tease that has both my all time fetishes(latex and oil). You have motivated me to try my habd at making teases thx
Thanks for the compliment. I hope you do decide to make some teases. The more the merrier! There are more oily girls coming up in the series along with tons of Latex. Lots of other little goodies planned for this series. Don’t get in trouble with the wife! :-D
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

Where have they gone?
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

How is the process going?
Are you still on this project?
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Yes, I'm working on more now. Part 7 is almost finished.
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

woohoo :w00t:
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

They are all invisible:
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

I still await :)
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Anybody up for You Got It Bad 7? FINALLY! :-D

I have come to the realization that I will never be able to edit my teases the way I envisioned. If I wasn’t so busy all the time I could make them better but it’s time to face the reality that time is never going to be in abundance for me. So I am just going to offer them up as is and finish the incomplete ones the best I can. I think it is better to at least let the community have them with all their imperfections rather than not at all.

This tease has well over a thousand pages so some mistakes have almost certainly been missed while editing this thing because editing is a struggle for me. Every single time I go thru a tease I change 50 things which leads nowhere. I will be happy to fix errors of any sort as they’re reported. If you run into a mistake causing a premature ending I apologize now. I feel like I found all the mistakes but I always miss some.

Grammar aficionados are politely asked to overlook most of the obvious, purposeful grammatical errors. :please: :unsure: Some spelling errors might have made it past my spell checks.

I want to provide this extra information or warning before you attempt this particular tease. It is geared towards those who enjoy mindless instructional style teases utilizing metronome audios and various other sounds throughout. Kind of a basic stroking/edging tease with some CBT and various other little humiliation tactics. Very low sluttiness factor.

You need several videos for this tease. I didn't link them to automatically play in the tease since the links always die. Hopefully someone can get them up on various tube sites or make them available for download again as links die. I recommend finding them before doing the tease but they are a very small portion of the tease and can be skipped without losing very much. Some of these videos cannot be easily substituted with other content but you will have to try if they aren't available.

Video download links:
Spoilers contain a generic description of vids if you cannot locate the videos and you need to try and find alternates instead. Anyone who uploads the vids so Milovanian flashers can stream and have other ways of viewing and getting the vids will be appreciated.

charleychasechayseevans
Spoiler: show
02:15 Short lesbian baby oil scene.
101.1 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!rpRinTaC
key cQq4MjJanPrYgkEscFBYbtcZyJE7HOmaHp6vWEE9di4

toilssweetdreams
02:25 Short oil scene featuring Tori.
140.8 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!K5hgFayT
key M0821I_xhNTXMyqSUZI4jnuVxaENCDsPsBlZoF4bn7I

wendy_shave
05:13 clip featuring model shaving

229.0 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!38RGlbLZ
key ovjIV454VCpyZfsTIhmY_MWBl2NP6EyGmaLZRn2u4K4

amy-car-seg1
03:45 minute clip featuring Amy dancing
162.6 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!ylgHUaII
key juxG1w-NcvbybkzD0-Hv0eG6jYsdrHkNcQKaSg5NmuM

amy-car-seg2
03:38 minute clip featuring Amy dancing
157.4 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!CgIlhAaI
key aBAaqgOuVNt1cdL-sWL5WJQKKQoh_MtoGZM3M0iLBUk

gabi-lm
04:57 5 minute soft-core pool scene featuring Gabi
199.9 MB zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!y85ghL5Q
key tmLnQ-prxpXSmSPcJATIedffuodNF0rutrkmvDMsfmg

PS. I will post a TeaseMe version in the next week or two. I have some more editing to do and hope releasing it on the site first might help that process too since there are likely some editing errors and ideas that the community will share.
candriver
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by candriver »

Sexytimes 5 wrote:I will be happy to fix errors of any sort as they’re reported. If you run into a mistake causing a premature ending I apologize now. I feel like I found all the mistakes but I always miss some.
Big ones:
  • "premature ending" at "zz168"
    Pages “169” and “170” should be named “zz169” and “zz170
    Simplified cutout from the script:

zz168” targets “zz169” (no such page)
    169” targets “zz170” (no such page)
    170” targets “zz171
    zz171”…
  • Page “peepee27” targets “28” instead of “peepee28
  • Page “sway47a” targets “48” instead of “sway48
Small errors:
  • Page “zz115” hidden target is “1zz15” instead of “zz115” (metronome stops after 30 seconds)
  • Some pages audio set as “1-2--1-2.mp3” / “1-2--3-4.mp3” / “15bpm.mp3” / “240bpm.mp3” (pages silent) Those files seem to be missing or linked incorrectly?
    I’m guessing it would be easier to create such files as opposed to changing links for all pages.
  • Page "g37b" picture set as "0037a.jpg" (no such picture)
    Pages around use "g0037a.jpg"
  • Page “a20” button[BREAK] target should be “a20a”?

a18” [BREAK] leads to “a18a
    a19” [BREAK] leads to “a19a
    a20” [BREAK] leads to “a21a
    a21” [BREAK] leads to “a21a”…
    So at “a20” it skips one round and page “a20a” left unused
  • Page “sway88” left unused
    I’m guessing “sway87” should lead to “sway88

sway87”(stroke) targets “sway89
    sway88”(edge) targets “sway89
    sway89”(rest)…
FlashTease to TeaseMe conversions.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

They should all be fixed! *fingers crossed while hoping not to upset nyx flash editor* :-)

Wow! Thanks so much for doing that for me. You made it easy to fix the errors. I truly appreciate it!

When I decided to combine the five teases into one I had to rename most pages and missed a couple! :look: Those mp3 files were renamed by nyx. It made 1-2--3-4 1-2-3-4.

I uhhhh.. Somehow skipped uploading the 15bpm and 240 bpm files! :innocent:

Thanks a million candriver!