WAX PLAY

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Raj_M
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

WAX PLAY

Post by Raj_M »

Hi everyone. This is probably the first time you must be reading my name on the Milovana Forums. I would first like to give a quick bio about myself. I am a 19 year old boy who found out about Milovana through Little Miss Jays website and after actually seeing her website I realised my fetish for BDSM and my submissive side and how I got turned on by torturing myself in order to bring a smile on a ladies face. But as luck would have it ever since I discovered Miss Jays site. She has never been on and I sent her an email that I want to go under chastity but no reply. I have finally decided to move on from Miss Jay and I find my first ever Mistress.

I have been on Milovana for a while doing teases and with no mistres I am free to masturbate when I want and therefore I do the web teases almost everyday and while doing the webteases I came across Mistresses want me to use a candle in order to do the tease but I always skip this part and I feel as if I have cheated on a mistress and feel very guilty. So my question is is it dangerous to play with wax and what kind of candle do I need in order to do these tease's. will a birthday candle work. I want to try wax play over the weekend.

I would also like to apologise to any mistress that did put wax play in their tease and I did it and therefore I am willing to get punished. So a mistress can give me a punishment which I can do and I'll write about the punishment experience on this forum.
doctorsloth
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: WAX PLAY

Post by doctorsloth »

Welcome to Milovana!

As far as what type of candle you should use? Any kind will do, I use a common candle that might be found on a dining room table. If you're nervous about it, pour it on the back of your hand first, to gauge the heat of it. Start fairly far away from your body and if you think it's not hot enough, move the candle closer. It's not as bad as you think it is, trust me ;)

Good Luck
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Bandit224 »

You can purchase low-temperature candles and high-temp candles from sex stores, although I tend to use normal candles as well. Basically, the hotter the melted wax sits inside the candle before pouring, the hotter it will be. I seriously doubt a person could burn themselves with a candle.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Practise on less sensitive areas first, then you can move on as you get the feel of things.

                 Initial surprise will definitely amplify the sensations.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Kryten
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kryten »

http://www.bdsmwaxplay.com/erotic_waxing.htm

Don't use beeswax candles they burn at a much higher temperature and can burn the skin quite badly!
Coloured candles burn at a higher temperture than plain white ones because the dye can raise the melting point.

Theres quite a few sites detailing which candle materials are safe and which you should never use.

Paraffin candles are probably the safest as they burn at quite a low temperature. Before actually playing with them proper, experiment with different heights for letting it drip.

Oh and never let someone hold a lit candle right under your balls. Burning pubes make a very strange smell, like rotting popcorn. And it lingers for ages!
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Sett »

Just start with plain paraffin candles (the kind they use in churches) and test few drops on some less sensitive spot and you'll be fine. I found it much worse to remove the wax than to apply it. Oh and do it on a surface that's flat and preferably doesn't scratch easily, i.e. not your authentic handmade Persian carpet.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Do a google search for,

                 "bdsm wax play"

Keep it Safe Sane and Consensual,

                                  Above all else Keep it Fun.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Raj_M
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Raj_M »

Hi everyone. :wave:

Thank you soo much for all your replies and I guess the best candle to start with would be a parrafin candle so will go buy 1 tomorrow and try out wax play for the first time. Really appreciate all of your advices.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dr.d »

you might want to rub some baby oil on the area that you plan on waxing , it will make it easier to remove the wax when your done.

make sure of your safety before you do anything
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Raj_M
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Raj_M »

Thanks for the advice Dr d. I use Baby Oil as lube so that should not be a problem.
PCS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PCS »

Hello! Hello! You need to know the safety rules in wax play not to get burnt.
Be aware when you use candles for wax play.
Remember:
- soy wax melt at low temperatures - about 46-57 °C (115-135 °F).
- beeswax melting point - 62 to 64 °C (144 to 147 °F)
- palm wax candles - 82-86 °C (180-187 °F)
- gel candles - 70 to 90 °C (158 to 194 °F)
When buying candles be sure to know the composition as many candles are made of different mixes.
You can read more important information on this site, as well as to choose something from the catalog https://passioncraftstore.com/wax-paly-candle-types
I think you will like something)
https://passioncraftstore.com/4-bondage ... candle-kit
https://passioncraftstore.com/candle-for-wax-play-s