Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by janmb »

So weird... I have win7 64 bit as well, with only .NET 4 installed and can run both 0.1.2 and 0.1.3 versions just fine... Must be some other difference then, drivers, memory or whatever.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

v0.1.3 was a bit messed up. I tried to compile the code on my new system, but it didn't work as it should be because of my crappy installation. Thx to Takenaga i can today release a clean v0.1.4 completely based on .NET 4 framework and also with some new nice features. So forget v0.1.3 ever existed :whistle:

New version v0.1.4 (download see first post):
- added optional target attribute for audio and video to switch the page after media is played
- added optional start-at/stop-at attributes for audio and video (e.g. stop-at="0:00:30")
- change from .NET 3.5 Framework to .NET 4 Framework
Be aware that the new features are a bit tricky to use. start-at/stop-at only work when used with the following time-format "X:XX:XX" (e.g. start-at="0:01:00"). I found that combining all three optional attributes on one media results in a small bug (the page doesn't switch to the target). It's nothing you can't get a workaround within the features of TeaseMe (in this case use start-at on the media and a additional delay with the target and desired length to switch the page). It would be awesome if someone can help fix these minor bug. Takenage now will concentrate on restructuring the program so that it will be easier to port to mac. v0.1.4 will be the last version from Takenaga in the old structure. Next version from him will be the v0.2.0 with the new structure and hopefully the planned user preferences.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addi »

hey guys,

UPDATE: finally got it working!

I do not expect v.01.2xxx or v0.1.3 to be at fault for my symptoms but since I don't like Windows Media Player and there is an option to disable it on Win7 I did.

This causes the symptom that teaseme did not start for me without any real hint.

Maybe it was pure luck I found it.

I suggest putting this in the requirements even though not many ppl will have it deactivated.

BR!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

thx... i made it clearer in the requirements on the first post of this thread
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

New big tease is uploading right now :w00t: :wave:

You'll need TEASEME v0.1.4 or higher to play this tease!

TeaseMe "Virtual Sex":

Code: Select all

Virtual Sex 1: Cindy Hope (534 MB) [url=http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=18437]info[/url] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?gn639p53b3jby23]part1[/url] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?22emv68wq0mdvo7]part2[/url] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?e3l5ca9bc91jpit]part3[/url] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?cu1ywpqz49utnll]hotfix[/url] [color=#FF8040]*NEW*[/color]
"Virtual Sex 1" heavily relies on videos and demonstrates whats possible with TEASEME. The text is reduced to a minimum in order not to destroy the immersion. This is more of a "virtual sex experience" than a normal tease. Every session with Cindy Hope will follow the same basic pattern but at the same time will be slightly different. The outcome could be a day of denial or a fulfilling orgasm depending on her mood and your own decisions.

Please leave some feedback and report possible bugs here! The tease is complex and i still may have missed some bugs. Be sure to install the hotfix. If ratings and feedback are good enough i may consider to create another episode.
Last edited by d3vi0n on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lechuck
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Jana

Post by lechuck »

if you are looking for good ratings you should make it public when your upload is done. i don't think you'll get that good ratings while uploading.

thanks for your work i'm looking forwad to give it a try these days
you are welcome to help me improving my english skills as it is not my first language.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I'm looking forward to your feedback after your try these days ;-)

upload finished and here we are: 0 downloads, 4 ratings with an average of 3.0 and no feedback. :-/
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Just goes to show why rankings are low, people expect an online tease, finds download instructions instead and get disappointed. Pity, since they really miss out.

Looking forward to test it later
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

There is now a hotfix for "Virtual Sex 1" available. It fixes 2 small bugs, 1 possible exploit and does some polishing (spelling, grammar...). Should be now the final version of the tease.
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by artis »

Just posted my newest big-breast themed tease:

Chloe games - http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 96#p133896
bee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bee »

These are amazing! love the videos!!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

@artis
great work. :smile: It's not exactly my taste in girls, but i'm happy that you're starting to gettin comfortable and experienced in using the different features of TeaseMe. I'm always looking forward to see which ideas for "game mechanics" you put in your teases. I'm here, if you have any questions :wave:

@bee
Did you try "Virtual Sex"? Im curious... how did it went? Did she let you cum? Had you any issues with the tease (maybe to long, to confusing choices)? Any suggestions for this kind of tease?

@All
I uploaded a HD-Version of ruinedoh's newest tease "Nightmares Become Reality - Part 1". Downloadlink available at first post. Don't forget to rate the online tease!
Zitrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zitrus »

Hey,

i LOVE the TeaseMe tool until now :-). Videos add a lot of power to the tease, keep up the good work! I suppose the Webteases section should add a "TeaseMe" label, making finding them easier.

Bugs (feature request?) i found;

* When opening the "VirtualSex" tease, the client keeps playing the video from the beginning, weakening the whole experience. I don't know if it is expected this way, but maybe you should implement the feature to play only a selected interval of the video. If it's a bug.. i pretty don't know how you can recreate it. I just open the tease, after selecting "caress her" the video starts from the beginning, after selecting anything else it does the exact the same thing (not sure if intended though). I stopped testing the tease there.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

You need TeaseMe v0.1.4 for the Virtual Sex tease! There is a reason why its mentioned as requirement on the first page of the tease. If you use an older version of TeaseMe you get the bug you described in your post. Its meant to play only a certain interval on every page. Thats the main feature for v0.1.4.
Zitrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zitrus »

That makes sense :-). Since i downloaded the client some days ago, i supposed it was the newest version.

Edit:
I just got an idea, which should be pretty laborious to implement, but could improve the attractivity of TeaseMe even more. Since some (pretty good) teases base on a whole-day/week interaction with the tease, one could think of a kind of small desktop-notification, when the user is supposed to do something. This would then result in another feature making a tease interact with the time of the day. Users would get other answers in the morning, than in the evening for example.

Thought i share my idea with you - maybe you want to elaborate some elements of these features.