A long way

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

A long way

Post by Oda »

Had the task from my Mistress to write a story to an picture and i decided to post the result on this site-

This was the pic

Slowly she rubs her foot over his pants. His eyes are closed as the sensation in his body rises and she begins to feel something hard under his pants. His cock? No, not at all. Finally she managed to get her boyfriend into a chastity cage and her teasing and seducing smile on her face shows how much she enjoys this tough. It took her like forever to convience him to do this step and she started very slowly.

At first it was just her appearance around in the appartment. Always wearing sexy outfits to turn him on. In the nights she could tell, how much she had aroused him over the day. It was exciting! But of course she wanted more, so she started to tease him some more during the sex and delaying his orgasm. She did that to get him used to it and what can she say? He loved it! It didn´t take long till he nearly begged her to edge him a few times, before letting him cum.

Making him edge was easy for her. Too skilled were her hands and mouth. That with the fact, that she already has some experience with denying some men their orgasm, was enough to drive him nearly crazy and so she slowly drag him deeper into her world! But still it was a long way, till she had him in this place. Kneeling in front of her on the bed... her sexy foot on his chastity cage and teasing him.

After he was used to edges and delaying his orgasm, she tried to convince him to go a few days without an orgasm. Of course he was shocked in the first moment and said no to this offer and why shouldn´t he? She can tease him so bad in only one day, that he desperate to cum... how should he make a few days? It was just not imaginable for him... but that was then and this is now!

Of course she expected a reaction like this, but she kept teasing him... and always asked him again. She slowly seduced him, with telling him her thoughts about denying him his orgasms and to control when he cums again. It took a bit of time, but one day he seemed to be more opened for this idea. A smile came up on her face, as she heard this words out of his mouth.

They talked long about the topic and he had told his sorrows about the possibility, that he maybe can´t control himself. Again a smile appeared on her face. She took his hand in her hands... and began to softly stroke it. She told him about a chastity cage, what would help him to control himself. She would have the only keys to the cage and so only she could decide, when he gets out and when he gets to cum. He was shocked... never heard of a device like that and so he was afraid of it.

But even that concerns were gone pretty fast. Again she teased him into the idea and so far he loved it all, so he said yes to her. That was a week ago. Today the cage arrived and directly he went into it and the thoughts in her mind are running wild. How long will she let him in the cage? Will she let him cum, when she will let him out or will she just tease him a bit? Either way it makes her really wet and so the first decision she made about it is, that this night will end with his head between her legs... so that he can bring her to a wonderful and strong orgasm... and again a smile on her face.
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
ygpanic
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Searching

Re: A long way

Post by ygpanic »

Good story thx for sharing :thumbsup:
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: A long way

Post by Banquo »

Awesome story Oda, so simple, yet so so horny! Also gotta say I love the pic too *grins*

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions