Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by DellaRoss »

@Mars-In spite of the past yes you may. have fun and feel free to come back and tell us all about it. :lol:

@Craig- oh yes please do, i think you moving forward will be quite interesting. let see how long you go before you are begging me to have an orgasm. they all break sometime.

@selfbound- i think you are having too much fun to stop you. 60 edges in less then a week with god only knows how many strokes? that is something else. well lets see if you can keep your cool a little longer *giggles wickedly*

@stroker55- we shall see it might have but i wonder how long you will have to wait for them if it is not.

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

DellaRoss wrote:@Mars-In spite of the past yes you may. have fun and feel free to come back and tell us all about it. :lol:

Della

Miss Della,

:thankyou:

Between the time I begged you for permission and having it granted I found the forum link to SexScripts and decided to see what that was all about. BIG mistake. even though I didn't touch or edge or do what the scripts were talking about, it got me so horny. I think this was really the first time my balls ached from being full. Clearly I still have a long way to go based on some other's posts (way to go Edgemycock!).

After being granted your permission to cum, I loaded up my favorite tease (Stroke & Slap by Chewit). I have already cum during this tease before and knew it would not be a problem getting there again due to my heightened arousal.

I am not sure how many stroke/slap cycles I went through, but on one of the stroking sessions I was rapidly approaching release when all of a sudden *BOOM* it switched to slapping. I stopped stroking when I was on the verge of orgasm and slapped my balls. This did nothing to slow down the oncoming orgasm, and I came while slapping my balls. It felt wonderful.

It felt so good in fact... *bites lip*. Do you think I could possibly play again?

- Mars
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by DellaRoss »

Mars wrote:It felt so good in fact... *bites lip*. Do you think I could possibly play again?
WEll sure i am always up for repeat players would you like to stick to your current target or would you lie me to pick a new one?

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

DellaRoss wrote:
Mars wrote:It felt so good in fact... *bites lip*. Do you think I could possibly play again?
WEll sure i am always up for repeat players would you like to stick to your current target or would you lie me to pick a new one?

Della
Well, the current target is delicious, but may have been a bit compromised, so it seems like changing it might be a good decision. I will leave the final decision to you, as I am just along for the ride, and I am sure whatever you choose, that ride will be wonderful (and frustrating but that is what makes it wonderful).

- Mars
Novo_Fet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Novo_Fet »

Dear Miss Della, may I have the chance to join your game?
KayDee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KayDee »

Della, may I join your game? I'm extremely horny at just the thought of it.
stroker55
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stroker55 »

omg! So horny! i just went through every page on this and wow... just wow!

Della! I'm happy to report that there were 19 pictures of my target! Even a couple I didn't count because you really couldn't tell... and I didn't want to count it if I wasn't absolutely sure.

And there were 487 pictures total!! 7305 strokes and 19 edges for me in the last few hours! Oh, and not to mention a few videos.

Please Della, please may I cum noW??? I don't know if I can sleep I'm so hornY!
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

Dearest Della,
This tease really is killing me, but in a happy way. Still sitting pretty on 10 edges and really wanting more. Last night I had trouble sleeping because I couldn't get the feather video out of my head...
Banquo wrote:Image
Not to mention Banquo's ice picture *blushes* somehow my self control stopped me from cheating and letting my hands wander. I find it hard to believe its only been 3 days, I am constantly catching my mind wandering to dirty things instead of focusing on the work it should be doing, well done Della.

Anyway thought, I'd post some more pictures... So frustrated and wet right now *blushes some more*

selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Post by selfbound »

DellaRoss wrote:

@selfbound- i think you are having too much fun to stop you. 60 edges in less then a week with god only knows how many strokes? that is something else. well lets see if you can keep your cool a little longer *giggles wickedly*

Della
Dear Miss Della,

thank you, thank you so much! It is a pleasure, a honor and a sweet but frustrating pain to go on to cherish your generousness.
But I have to admit that I lost any 'coolness' far before reaching the 30th edge! ;-)
When starting a new session my cock gets hard and throbbing so quickly. From edge to edge it gets harder to hold back. It's crazy mixture of pleasure and frustration. I guess that's the right punishment I have to endure.

Yesterdays 13th edge of the fifth set was so damn close that I needed to stop, but I'll continue today to go on reaching that level you have in mind for me.

Thankful regards,
selfbound
fuzzydunlop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy.
Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?
Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.
thumb_ruinedorgasm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thumb_ruinedorgasm »

yes della i want a target to play the game pleaes
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Thank you for letting me play again Miss Della. I must admit that I had a fairly sexual dream last night, the crazy part was that the dream was about checking the Milo forum and seeing a whole bunch of pictures posted in a row with my target.

When I woke up this morning and loaded this page, I was expecting my foretelling powers to make it a long morning, but while there were several pictures posted, only one of them sent me to the edge. But who knows, maybe some day dreams will come true :huh:
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

Della,
I am still playing your delightful game. I have been very busy and have only had a short time to go through the pictures. I am currently through page 24 of the thread. I am so horny that I can't even make it through a page without having to take a break. I will post some more photos shortly and try to continue through a few more pages. I am hoping to be caught up by tomorrow. Thanks again for the game and thanks to everyone that has been posting photos.

Goodman