The Turn of the Key

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Turn of the Key

Post by Banquo »

The Turn of the Key

You shiver as my hands slide over your naked body, quivering with anticipation, your body desperate for release.

Denied for a whole month since I had you tied down cumming over and over with the Hitachi strapped to you.

This is after all what you begged for that night. To be denied, to be desperate, to ache for me.

My hand on your pussy now I can feel the warmth the wetness the ache almost tangible.

You want to cum, I can see the longing in your eyes. Not knowing what is in store for you.

I wrap a silk scarf around your face cutting off your vision, enveloped in darkness, your hands already tied above you.

Pulling open the box at my feet your ultimate submission glints in the soft light of the bedroom. Winking at me, it’s beauty stark and severe.

A steel custom chastity belt made just for you. My gift to reward the wonderful begging that night.

All this time unaware that I had made measurements while you were sleeping. This will fit you completely.

I tap your legs to signal I want them open. Your pussy visibly wet, your subconscious tricking you into believing I’m finally going to let you cum.

There’s no need for lube as I slide the cold steel dildo into you. My box of tricks fresh from the fridge, cool and crisp to add to the frustration.

You gasp as the cold hits you and you feel me pressing the belt around you, your skin now a wonderful texture of goose bumps and quivering.

Your ultimate denial almost complete, only the click of a lock to seal your defeat.

With a twist and a click the lock is sealed, the key around my neck now your only escape.

I take the blindfold from your eyes and now you can see your ultimate fate, your hands and your fingers trying to feel, your pussy encased in cold stainless steel.

Banquo
x~X~x
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: The Turn of the Key

Post by SexualChoc »

very beautiful erotic poem

well written!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Totally and completly awesome boy!!! *Bright smile*
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

Yes... amazing poem! You have so much talent! Was a pleasure to read it :)
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine