How would you judge a ball busting contest?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

How would you judge a ball busting contest?

Post by Snot »

In the ball busting fantasy world it would probably be judged by the hardest kick or the winner would be to girl that took her guy down first. In reality I don't know how safe this will be. A ruptured testicle would defo be a party foul.

I know 8 couples where one or both are interested in ball busing. My plan was to have everyone over for a contest party so to speak with a $500 prize to the couple with the most points. I've got a number fun contests planned from booty shaking to oral sex as the night progresses. The only thing is I don't know how to pull off a ball busting contest that's safe and fun and still be able to decide on a winner.

Any ideas?

I'm planning the ball busting contest to be right after the blow job contest and before the pussy eating contest which is the last event of the night. So far my plan is to have my wife show the other girls how to kick with the top of their foot instead of the toe, and pair them up with a guy that's not their spouse. Then give them a few light practice kicks to get their aim down and also give the guys an idea of what to expect. Then from there the last man standing and the first girl to put her man down gets the points. The girls will kick every 10 seconds and if a guy isn't in position at that time he's out.

I've been kicked in the balls tons of times but idk if I've ever really gotten full force kicks. At least I've never been kicked by a novice ball buster that could get a lot of money for taking me down in one hit.

Thanks for any suggestions.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: How would you judge a ball busting contest?

Post by les »

I would suggest a pendulum to ensure consistent forces.
And no favouring of a victim.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

les wrote:
I would suggest a pendulum to ensure consistent forces.
And no favouring of a victim.
That's no fun. :no:
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

would it not make more sense to make the winner the person who does the most damage to their victim?
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Thesissyboy123 wrote:would it not make more sense to make the winner the person who does the most damage to their victim?
What do you mean by damage? By my sense of the word I'm looking to avoid damage. Maybe if you explain it in a scenario it will help?
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

i mean how bruised their balls are after it. how much pain they are in after it. maybe not actual damage but how much it hurts the victim and how it affects them.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

All boys to be blindfolded

Then each girl takes turns until boy says safe word.
every session videoed in case of appeals.
And later enjoyment.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

@ Les, I love the blind fold idea. I don't think the video idea would fly though. It's a secretive group =(

@ Rooster, Kicking will be much easier to judge than slapping but it's also going to be a way to let the ones who haven't experience it before get a taste of the fetish.

The group of people that will be coming over are very sexually open and of course don't have to take part in anything there not comfortable with. I don't think anyone in this group will be sitting out though. We've done a lot of fun things like this in the past but it will be a first for ball busting. It started off as a group of locals meeting to talk about sexual fantasies and share ideas and experiences. Then it moved to showing off techniques so now we are all very comfortable with each other.

It's going to be a fun night for sure.
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

You could run this tease as a group, maybe:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=13294

That way those who are less experienced still have a good time. Let the women do the stroking and slapping, and blindfolds are also a bit more useful here.