One for the ladies

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
quazwierdcev225
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

One for the ladies

Post by quazwierdcev225 »

So here you were, tied spread eagle to a bed, blindfolded and gagged, with no idea of what was coming next. You had followed the his instructions to the T and now it seemed like an hour later, but it could have only been five minutes, and you were wondering if he would ever come. Had it all been a joke after all? Did he even intend on coming to meet you?
(No reader, you have not missed anything I decided to start in the middle of the story to catch your interest, what’s known as a narrative hook. This story is told from a female’s point of view, so if that doesn’t sound like your kind of thing please pass it by).
[Yesterday] You were online talking to a friend who you felt you knew quite well.
YOU: I feel like I know you so well!
HIM: I’m not surprised; we have been talking for about two years now.
YOU: Wow has it already been that long? The only thing you’ve never shared with me is your real name and where you live. Please let me know just those two small things.
HIM: Lol. Well my name is Joe and I live in (he name’s a city only an hour and a half from where you live). How’s that?
YOU: Are you serious? You live there? Or are you just playing with me?
HIM: Yes I really live here. Why? Is there something wrong with that?
YOU: No, no. I just never realized you were so close. I could get to your place easily. Please? I would love to meet you in person!
HIM: Are you sure? There are some certain rules/protocol you would have to follow.
YOU: Yes please, I have loved talking to you and flirting online, but I get so lonely sometimes. Wouldn’t you enjoy a flesh and blood woman over just words on a screen?
HIM: Okay I have time tomorrow. Go to the Hotel located on [a street in his city] and text my cell phone letting me know you are there. Then blindfold and gag yourself and lay on the bed. In a few minutes someone else will come in they will touch you on the shoulder. If you are still interested at this point hold up two fingers them let them undress and tie you up. I will be in shortly to have my way with you. If you have had second thoughts hold up all five fingers as if saying stop. This person will leave and you will not see me.
You: I’ll be looking forward to it!!!.

You arrive at the hotel the next day and you text my cell phone. “I have arrived just as instructed.
“Wonderful” he replies in a text message, “go to room 429 and do just as I instructed, someone will be up soon.”
“Ok, I’m very excited” you reply.
You take the elevator up to the fourth floor and find room 429, the door is slightly ajar as if you’re expected. Walking in and leaving the door open just a bit you proceed to gag and blindfold yourself on the bed, waiting with anticipation. Finally after what seems like hours, but in reality was only four and half minutes, someone walks in and taps your shoulder. You hold up two fingers as they undress you and tie you securely to the bed. The knots are not uncomfortable, but they are tight enough that you are unable to escape. You wait for an even longer amount of time and he does not show up for so long that eventually you drift off to sleep.
Later you wake up and panic, you are unable to speak, see or move. It takes you several minutes before you remember where you are and why. Unaware of how much time has passed you begin to wonder if you should be worried. The only indication you have of how long you have been in the room is how dry the gag has made your mouth. After waiting for another period of time you begin to panic. Had it all been a joke after all? Did he even intend on coming to meet you? What if you remained tied up in this room forever? Maybe he was a serial killer who enjoyed killing helpless women. How much do I really know about him? you think to yourself. You start to struggle against the knots, but whoever had tied them had done an extremely good job and you feel no give. Just as you get exhausted from struggling to escape you hear the door to the room open. And a soft, male voice says “I’m sorry I kept you waiting so long I had more to do at work than I realized and then my car started acting up? Do you still want to do this?”
Though your muscles ache and your mouth is extremely dry you nod. Wanting this man to do whatever he pleases with you.
He comes over and undoes your gag, after doing so he puts a straw in your mouth, “Drink. Your throat must be so dry and I want to be able to hear your voice. You do realize that you are currently at my mercy don’t you? I could have sex with you this very second and you would be helpless to stop me. Is sex what you want? What do you want out of this meeting?”
Drinking through the straw you cough and sputter as realize that it is not water, as you had hoped, but vodka. Pure vodka with nothing to mask the taste. He chuckles a bit at your reaction, but it is a kind chuckle. Finally after you have wet your mouth and throat you tell him, “I just want to please you. I want you to do with me everything you’ve always dreamed about doing with women. I want to help you fulfill at least one of your fantasies. Please Joe I want to make you enjoy this time with me more than you’ve ever enjoyed anything else. I want to be the woman you’ve always dreamed of but never been able to find.”
Joe laughs in pleasure at this, “That’s a very good answer, but I already planned on doing that. What are your dreams? Perhaps I can find a way to make them coincide with mine. I have many fantasies so there has to be one fantasy that will mesh with yours.”
You smile, “I have many fantasies as well, I’m sure whichever fantasy you choose will be fine. I have enjoyed our sessions on the internet immensely, so if you are anything in real life like you are online I’m sure that you will make sure this is a night I will remember”
You can hear a smile in his voice, “You are sure you want to do this fulfill any fantasy I have?”
“Yes,” you say, getting wet just from the thought of it, “make me your fantasy.”
You can hear Joe getting naked, “Baby you were right about one thing, this is a night you will never forget.”
The way Joe says that makes you shiver, wondering if you have made the right choice. But before you can object Joe shoves the gag back in your mouth. “I don’t want to hear any words come out of your mouth until we are done fulfilling my fantasy, you understand, don’t you?”
Though you are now beginning to wonder exactly what he has in mind you only nod, meekly.
Seeing your hesitancy he laughs, “Cheer up, do you really think I would harm you? What’s the worst that could happen?”
You visibly relax at those words, if Joe is not going to harm you then everything should be ok. You feel Joe’s cock touch your pussy but only the tip. Then he withdraws his cock. You hear the sound of lube being applied to something. Then a buzzing noise as a vibrator is forced into your ass. Joe begins kissing your lips and his tongue invades your mouth without any warning. Shocked at first you don’t respond, but feeling how skilled Joe is at kissing you slowly begin to respond. Just as you are really getting into the kiss Joe, once again pulls away. For a while there is nothing, if you didn’t still feel his weight on the bed you might think that Joe had left. Then he reaches down and begins to tease your clitoris. As he slowly enters you then he pumps in and out, but pulls out just as you are approaching your orgasm and releases a large load of cum all over you. Then he removes the vibrator and the gag.
“Did you enjoy that?” he asks with an audible grin.
“Joe don’t get me wrong,” your reply, “I can tell you are a skilled lover, but I haven’t cum yet. If you really want me to enjoy myself to the full extent I suggest you stimulate me to a full orgasm. Please.”
Joe begins to laugh “How foolish of me. Of course, you would want to orgasm yourself.” Then you feel the sharp lash of a whip across your breasts, first your right then your left, your shoulders, the same pattern all over your body from your shoulders to your ankles. “I would whip feet and hands as well, but I don’t want it to be anything someone else will notice or that will cause you too much discomfort,” Joe explains. “You wanted to fulfill my fantasy and I have always dreamed of leaving a woman wanting more. Thanks for helping me, baby”
With that he places the gag back in your mouth and leaves the room. You remain like that until the next morning when the cleaning lady come to tidy up the room. The only proof you have of the previous night is a message that Joe left at the front desk for you. I told you that this would be a night you would remember ;).

THE END.
(Any feedback is greatly appreciated.)
suzy72
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: One for the ladies

Post by suzy72 »

wow! absolutely loved it!
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

I really really liked this one! :love: It really helped me get off, thank you. :3
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Snoopy76 »

Very nice indeed! Hope you write more, would love to see them meet again.

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade