[Deleted]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

aquarillis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[Deleted]

Post by aquarillis »

[Deleted]
Last edited by aquarillis on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Re: You know how I can tell most CH authors don't go out muc

Post by blacklobster »

i know when i made mine way back when i just picked tracks i liked same with the vids i used.

but more to the point if you dont like whats being made then make one yourself its not hard, even someone with a busy social life can put together a basic one in a few weeks .
Ohmega
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ohmega »

Yeah what lobster said, make a "Cock Hero: Social Life Edition".
It could ask you questions concerning popular TV shows and celebrity news, and it would be mandatory to be drunk while playing.
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

Not sure I have the same complaint. I'm not out at the clubs, and I didnt pay for the videos.

and really, if you need a soundtrack to fuck along with, why not make your own (either music playlist, or your own CH videos).

Just saying...
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

I can't quite decide whether this is a troll post or not... I'm leaning towards yes it is but then again the suggested music is pretty good (assuming you like house / dance of course).

I would suggest that having sex with a rhythm based masturbation game playing in the background probably isn't the best idea anyway, especially if the music selection is generally so poor that you stop mid coitus to laugh at it. :huh:

Or maybe just mute the TV and play your own music in the background?
Or make your own video?
Or realise that not everyone has the same taste in music as you?
Or get a girlfriend interesting enough to keep your attention during sex? ;-)

I do like your recommendations though and hope that someone picks them up in a future vid.

HTH
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

I'm tempted to make a CH-Heavy Metal and make sure it doesn't match the content in the slightest.
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

Last edited by LCatt on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Not quite sure what to say to this to not sound like an asshole. But I think you could use a reality check - you are suggesting a bunch of songs you like and talk about being at clubs, and that's what you think these are made towards?

The videos are made by dedicated enthusiastic people who put content that they enjoy to videos and share them to others. Their effort and work is on a hobby basis and they are not getting any profit or other kickbacks from it. I'll be the first to say that your comments are absurdly ignorant and/or stupid - obviously the authors of the videos are not going to have 100% the same taste in music as you do.

This of course is assuming the post is not a troll. If it's not a troll, I feel kind of sorry for you since you clearly have no idea what free community created content is and how you should express your thoughts towards the content produces.

Unlike and -1 to this from me.
darkminstrel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darkminstrel »

1) DJs get paid. This site is free

2) 90% of 'new' music is old music remixed, noise added, beat slightly altered.

3) Your music suggestion is passable.

4) 'fat chicks'. Really? Just because you get turned on by a straw hugging two jelly-beans doesn't mean others have such a prohibition on women of all shapes and sizes.

5) Make your own CH if you think you can do better. Otherwise you have no platform from which to complain.
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

Romero wrote:Not quite sure what to say to this to not sound like an asshole. But I think you could use a reality check - you are suggesting a bunch of songs you like and talk about being at clubs, and that's what you think these are made towards?

The videos are made by dedicated enthusiastic people who put content that they enjoy to videos and share them to others. Their effort and work is on a hobby basis and they are not getting any profit or other kickbacks from it. I'll be the first to say that your comments are absurdly ignorant and/or stupid - obviously the authors of the videos are not going to have 100% the same taste in music as you do.

This of course is assuming the post is not a troll. If it's not a troll, I feel kind of sorry for you since you clearly have no idea what free community created content is and how you should express your thoughts towards the content produces.

Unlike and -1 to this from me.
Hear, Hear!
Help those in need! Please seed!
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

Um, I've used "I Got My Eye on You" and "(Fuck) More" in Cock Hero Hardcore. Hell, both of them were in CH-H2. Perhaps you should stay in more and play more CH videos before you accuse us of not going out enough.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

damn dude you and your girlfriend fuck to every beat, even the ultra? if you dont mind me asking film that shit i would love to see that! im sure everyone would love to see that. there is clearly no fucking way you can fuck that fast...no way at all.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Haggard316 wrote: Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"

                     So you will rest tomorrow then ?
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
bigddk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigddk »

Haha, I love the response aquarillis is getting here. Hear hear!

Have some respect for the people here putting their limited free time into making free content for you to enjoy. Make a great video yourself if you'd like to inspire for moving the concept forward. It's not so difficult.

If you have suggestions for music and models, why not be a bit less rude about it? Then maybe someone might actually take you seriously :-)
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

Yeah don't be a damn douchebag and say you know what you play 5 year old music...he is playing whats pupular, not your shitty 1990's prodigy

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"