The Night Nurses, Pt. 1 (repost)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
clwnface
Explorer
Explorer

The Night Nurses, Pt. 1 (repost)

Post by clwnface »

The Night Nurses Pt. 1

“UUNNnnhhh….Ooohhh…”
Lisa could not believe her eyes.
When the strained gasps and moans had begun several minutes ago, in the bed to her left from which only a hanging curtain separated her,
they had sounded so lustful and perverted that she had simply lain there, not moving, too shocked and afraid to. Then the voices had began—two women’s voices, aside from that of the moaner, obviously a man.
“You need to be a little quieter, Mister Hilliard…” A breathy, authoritative woman’s voice.
“The twitching is nice…” A younger, no less professional voice…a younger woman.
Then silence for a full minute, something being done that Lisa couldn’t hear. Then the first woman’s voice again. “Mr. Hilliard, I’m going to use my tongue right here on the head for bit.”
“Ohhgoddammit…” The jerking squeak of bedsprings.
“Mia, assistance please…”
More moving around. Then the younger girl’s voice again. “God, his nipples get hard.”
Lisa blinked in in stupefaction, not moving in the dark. She’d been brought to the hospital after a car accident; she had no major injuries, but she’d apparently bruised or strained some ribs or something in the crash—she couldn’t feel any pain or discomfort at all—and the doctor had declared she remain here for two weeks for observation. She didn’t mind her insurance company getting screwed with the bill, but she was going totally insane after only a few days.
Insane in a lot of ways. The feeling that she had no privacy meant she couldn’t even…damn.
She herself was a lovely, natural red-haired 18-year-old with pale, soft skin, a luscious little bod and a vivacious attitude, who hadn’t gone without good and regular mattress-thrashing in ages.
“Uunnnhhh….”
And what the hell was this?
“Aww…been a while since you had a tongue on your nipples and on your cock at the same time, Mr. Hilliard?...well…let’s see if this calms you down…”
A moment, then, “Oohhgodd…”
Enough. As if jolted with a cattle prod, Lisa silently sprang out of bed and moved to the curtain. Why she did, she would spend the rest of her life happily wondering. She brought her fingers to the curtain’s edge, and oh-so-slowly drew it a few inches aside. And now she was still counting the reasons why she could not believe her eyes.
The first thing she saw was the head of the bed, on which a thirty-fivish, reasonably cute guy lay, his face contorted in some kind of torment, little ‘mmhh’s coming weakly from his mouth. Bending over him from the far side was a nurse, a lovely mocha-skinned nurse with her hair in fine braids to a low ponytail…who was so jolting in her resemblance to singer Alicia Keyes that lisa’s jaw dropped. And then dropped still further at what she was doing.
The man’s shirt was pulled up above his chest, and the Alicia clone was circling his left nipple with her tongue, slooowly, lightly, with only the pointed little tip.
Lisa’s knees went weak and something nameless and timeless flooded through her…the nurse and her tongue were so beautiful!...Or was it the calm, deliberate, almost cruel way she was licking the man…? Jesus, he was stapped to the bed, he couldn’t move!
Oh, but there was more. Moving her little curtain slit, she looked further down…and damn near passed out. A horny teenage girl can only see so much at once. She blinked as if being gassed, was practically hanging on the curtain to keep from sinking to the floor.
Leaning over the man at his crotch was another nurse. Shit, it was celebrity heaven…this one was Bridgitte Nielsen’s twin sister. Or would have been, if Bridgitte Nielsen still looked like she had in that Rocky movie…and had ever had monstrous, jutting, cone-shaped, natural tits…which Lisa could discern from the simple fact that right now, the crew-cut blonde Nordic babe of a nurse had her coat and blouse open, and said tits, still encased in a lovely, overstuffed bra, were being used as a hot sandwich for Mr. Hilliard’s stiff, red cock.
The overstimulated member was slid into the nurse’s depthless, creamy cleavage under the bra, and she was lifting and crushing her monstrous boobs together and sliding them up and down it, up and down…
“You like this, Mr. Hilliard?...” she said calmly, almost coldly, her movements controlled and even. The other nurse—Mia?—kept tongue-flicking his nipple for a bit, before lightly lowering her perfect lips onto it, and sucking gently.
The blonde nurse stopped and drew his cock from her tits and bra, and held it wagging in the air, before lowering her mouth back to it. “Mr. Hilliard…” she said as if apeaking into a microphone, “we have to stop soon…” She gave it a light, slow lick from base to tip. “If we keep this up, you’ll…come…” Another lick. And then a few feather-light passes of her palm up the underside. “This is about you squirming and needing…” Lick. “Not coming…oohh noo…” She held her full-lipped mouth right at the underside of the head for a moment, coldly locking eyes with him, and then slowly sucked him in.
He shuddered from hair to toenails. “OhGodDammit…pleez…”
Mia rose off of him, and brought her fingers to his neck and the underside of his chin, and began to lightly tickle him there, multiplying his shudders. No, she certainly wasn’t Alicia Keyes, though the nearly football-sized breasts she shared with her partner were about the only indication.
“OhPleez--”
“No pleading, Mr. Hilliard,” said Mia, her voice light and caring. And, just audibly, breathy and controlled. She was lit with lust from her playing, beneath a cold veneer of professional control. He bit off his pleas, but they sputtered out again when the blonde nurse drew off her mouth, set her tongue about halfway down his underside, and began a long, slow, firm lick back upward. She had a cute pointy tongue too.
Lisa could not remember when one of her hands had wandered under her gown and into her panties, and she fought not to breathe too loudly. A cloudburst of horny need was erupting in her brain—he was so pathetic and helpless and they were so hot and lovely…Lisa’s eyes flicked to his face to watch what the slow tonguing was doing to him…ohgod…he was actually weeping with need. She clamped her knees together as she rubbed herself, to stay upright.
The blonde’s tongue reached his ultrasensitive tip, so slow it was almost still, her eyes locked on his, and he sputtered out “uuhhgodI’mcomming…”, and her hand slipped skillfully around his base, and clenched forcefully around it, cutting him off just as the orgiastic hip-shuddering started. “OHHNOOOO!!!.....” he wheezed madly, as Mia, still behind his head, bent and oh-so-lightly bit and licked his earlobe, breathily cooing “OhYEAAahhh….”and the blonde teased her palm up and down the underside of his cock again and again.
He bounced his ass up and down on the mattress as her grip tightened and the cutoff hit him, “ohhPLEEZohhGODDnooo” and Mia lightly raked her pretty little fingernails across his nipples and collarbones, sending one evil wave of pleasure after another through him.
When Mia’s tongue touched his earlobe again, Lisa squeezed her lips together desperately as the fiercest, wettest, prettiest, sharpest orgasm of her life flowed in a hot-cold tingle from her hair and toenails to her center. She was no lezzie!! What the fuck?? The cruelty. The tongues. The tits. The clenched weeping face and needing cock. Ohhhgodohhgodohhgod…
In a few more seconds, he subsided, sputtering frustration…at which point, with sharp abruptness, they drew away from him, calmly unstrapped his hands and legs, and flicked his sheet over him.
They stood pertly at his bedside, and Mia said sweetly, “Good night, Mister Hilliard…and please remember…we will fully inspect you in the morning. And should we detect any sign that you have touched yourself during the night, you will not see us again. You will, however, see the sweet, lovely Nurse Cronin, continuously, for the remainder of your stay.”
And they turned and were gone.

Lisa’s bed shook lightly. “Rise and shine, baby.”
She came foggily out from under her sheet, blinking in the sunlight streaming in through the window. She looked around the room—and reality hit her. Even though it had been a couple of days, every raunchy detail of the night in quewtion rushed through her brain, and she gasped before composing herself.
There stood Mia, not a hair out of place, inspecting her chart. “How ya feeling?”
“Uhh…good…” said Lisa groggily.
Mia tilted her head, regarding her. “Are you sore, or in any pain?”
Lisa stretched her arms over her head, and moved her midsection around a little. “No.” She looked up and caught Mia’s liquid-lovely eyes on her. Shit. I-I-I’m faaallin’…In-n-out…
Mia stepped around the bed. “Here, can you swing your legs off the bed, I want to check something.”
“Sure.” Lisa complied, her heart pounding in a way she’d been getting frightened of for a few days now. Mia stepped to her, in front of her knees.
“Bring your arms up again?”
“’Kay.” She reached for the ceiling, and Mia placed her hands on her ribs, gently pressing, here and there. Then she placed one palm on her chest, just above her cleavage…which is when it dawned on Lisa that she had no bra on, and this shirt was damn thin…
“So how was the show?” Mia’s voice was calm as glass, and she smilingly noted the surge in Lisa’s heartbeat through her palm.
Lisa did her best, despite the fact that she wanted dearly to crawl away and pass out. “Uhh…show?”
Mia just smiled. “By the end there, you were holding the curtain open wide enough to stick your head through.”
Lisa bit her lip and tried to talk at the same time. “Wh…uh…ohh, shit…”
“We both saw you. Lucky Mr Hilliard didn’t…but then…he was kind of distracted, yeah?”
Lisa looked wildly at the curtain, but Mia shook her head. “He’s off doing therapy. But he won’t be gone forever. We gotta talk, kid.” She ceased her explorations and sat on the bed beside Lisa, for whom the room had begun to spin. “God, you’re lovely.”
Lisa blushed crimson. “…thanks..”…focus…focus…
“Really turned you on to see that, didn’t it?” Lisa didn’t answer. Mia’s voice was soft, uninvasive…Lisa was so lonely. “And that’s not all that turned you on.” Mia smiled. “You’ve been checking me out like crazy last two days…Nurse Preston too…Just be a big girl and admit it.”
Lisa’s hands came up defensively. “Okay, look, I admit it…I’m a little…discombobulated…with hormones and the accident and everything, and I have a boyfriend, okay…”
“Yes, you told me. Who you’re faithful to and crazy about, yadda yadda yadda. Look, Relax. I’m not out to mess with you, kid.” Mia looked straight into Lisa’s eyes. “I’m just mentioning that…life doesn’t hold tryouts, y’know?”
Lisa was quiet again, and Mia spoke into the silence. “You wanna do what we did?”
Lisa tingled. All over. Her mouth made soundless shapes. Then, “How…to who?”
“Mister Hilliard…or some horny bedcase just like him. Nurse Preston and me, we could arrange it. I mean, it’s not like you’d be fucking the guy.” Mia pursed her lips expressively. “You’d just be…making use of him, and giving him more pleasure than he wants to admit he’s having.” Lisa locked gazes with her, ovbiously tempted.
Then she drew back a little. “You could arrange it, yeah, but you’d want something in return, right…”
Mia nodded. “No shit, boo.”
Lisa blinked, suspicious but unsure. “What?”
“Okay, here it is. Discombobulated, straight, boyfriend, got it. So here’s my master plan, ‘kay? We teach you how to to turn a guy into spastic playtoy begging for your mercy in a few easy lessons, and then provide you with a number of discreet opportunities to practice your skills, okay?” Lisa nodded. Mia didn’t even blink as she went on. “In return for which, when opportuniy allows, Nurse Preston and I get to tie you down and make you forever our writhing bitch.” The wry little smile again. “See, myself, I’m partial to tickling, feathers, straight-up strapon partying, and so forth. While Preston, now, she’s presently advancing the art of wrecking the sexual sensibilities of her fellow human beings with her lips, tongue, breasts…” She rolled her eyes in awe. “She can insert those casabas into places you never knew you had...and produce, shall we say, a satisfying sensation or two. She’s trying to show me how…I’ve got the equipment, and I’m getting better with practice…”
She stood from the bed and faced Lisa, who was speechless, licking her lips, as aroused as she’d been a few nights before. “See, Lisa, men, we like to do like Mister Hilliard. The meaner, the more they whimper, the better. Some feminine-rage thing, probably. But women…lovely little things like you…” She reached and drew a few wisps of hair off of Lisa’s face, causing her heart to pound. “We have a bet, me and Preston, if we score with you, to see who can give you a multiple orgasm first.”
She placed her hands on Lisa’s knees and leaned in, nose-to-nose with her. “We’ll both need a number of tries…”
Lisa let out a ragged breath, needing to collect her thoughts.
“Look, you don’t have to agree right now…there’s still time.” Mia drew away and turned to leave. “There’ll be another show tonight, for your consideration. I’m gonna try out my tit-fucking talents on Mister Hilliard. Better not be asleep.”

This is an old story, and clearly in need of a rewrite. (And Pt. 2 is worse, trust me.)
usmcfd70
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Night Nurses, Pt. 1 (repost)

Post by usmcfd70 »

Nice job. Leaves the reader wanting more...
Teased and Denied
ripple68
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.

Post by ripple68 »

stunning.. wow thanks
sadkid
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by sadkid »

awesome story !! tks!