Stories

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
S.M.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Stories

Post by S.M. »

I have suggestion about "Stories" board. I love reading stories about female denial, but to find those I need to browse through hundreds of stories oriented on male denial. I think some people could agree that the stories should be divided into at least two seperate categories.
I guess that splitting the board into two seperate boards is too much effort.
So my suggestion is to make a new rule: every new topic in the "Stories" board needs an appropriate prefix in its subject (like [M] or [F/m] or something like that) so that people who seek for a specific kind of story don't have to search through hundreds of topics. The rule could be posted on the "Stories" board in a sticked topic.
What do you think about it?
Captioned images: http://ohdenyme.tumblr.com/
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Stories

Post by les »

I would like to see tags as an added feature to the forum.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

hmmm sounds good
but are you going to go back and contact every author
and see if they will edit?

I do think it's a good idea
but...
might just stay a good idea...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
S.M.
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by S.M. »

Sorry for late reply.

I think that's not a problem, as long as the site administrator can send emails to all forum users with one click.

Actually the whole thing wouldn't take much effort. The first step is to post the rule in an attached topic (like "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING THE STORY"). The second is to spam (lol) users' mailboxes with emails requesting story authors to change the topic names properly. I need to add that it doesn't need to be done in two days or so. Introducing new things to people is always a slow process, so even if it takes two months, in the end the forum will benefit with more clarity.

Sure not everybody will respond, because many people who wrote stories are not here anymore. But I think that classyfying erotic stories is not the worst job in the world (as long as you're not denied, lol). Even I could do this, but I guess I'm too newbie here to get such privileges ;)

Of course that's just my suggestion, and even if it's not the best way to implement that idea, I hope it will be taken into account when planning some major forum modifications (such as tags mentioned by les).
s.m.
Captioned images: http://ohdenyme.tumblr.com/