ideas for punishment

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistressemma123
Explorer
Explorer

ideas for punishment

Post by Mistressemma123 »

my slave Disley who did the webcam show for me a while back has disobeyed me. due to him annoying me i instructed him to do another show and the dates i told him he would do it and he claimed that he was busy on every single one i told him. i didnt believe him and he pissed me off for this. i finally have a new date established but i feel he deserves punished.

has anyone got any ideas for ways i should punish him?
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: ideas for punishment

Post by Banquo »

What led you to not believe him? far be it for me to say, but does this really deserve a punishment. everyone has lives and commitments in the outside world too.

As for punishment Ideas. a punishment should be something he doesn't like, only you and he could know the things that would really push the right corrective buttons.

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Aleksia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Aleksia »

Banquo wrote:What led you to not believe him? far be it for me to say, but does this really deserve a punishment. everyone has lives and commitments in the outside world too.

As for punishment Ideas. a punishment should be something he doesn't like, only you and he could know the things that would really push the right corrective buttons.

Banquo
:fez:
That's what I privately suggested Emma, in a sm relationship you need to keep an eye on the equilibrium between the actors. Being in charge means respecting this equilibrium too.

But a mistress doesn't need a reason to punish his slave though. So...not trying to correct her in this way. Only her can know what's good for him, as you said.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Several of my subbies have vanished for a time
or gotten to busy

I have lost some of my favorite subbies because of failure to stay in touch
one thing I have learned... just be happy they are back with you

the time apart is actually a good punishment.

If your a really good Dom/Domme just missing your instructions is often the best punishment a subby can get.
also I would be sure such things as.. company vacation, funeral, ilnness, or other real life things are an issue, they can happen to anyone.

Usually if I see a subby I have not seen ina long time the first thing I do is Forced orgasms and then promise another long denial period.
Last edited by SexualChoc on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Give the sub a taste of their own meds, when they are ready be busy too.

But other than that I agree life gets in the way sometimes.
TDRULES
Aleksia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Aleksia »

I just had the greatest pleasure of assisting Mistress Emma to the most exciting punishment I've personally seen. I can tell you folks that I'm really impressed, but to that beautiful Mistress (Emma) the pleasure to tell you how things took place. I'm still a bit shocked, enjoying some highlights of it. Unfortunately this time no public, no cam :(

And personal consideration, I esteem so much Emma for what she demonstrated to me tonight. Because her relationship with her slave seems to be so respectful that now I understand how he could afford one year of chastity for her. Congrats for what you are.

Queen Alex.
Aleksia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Aleksia »

Oh, of course. To the slave who gave us this pleasure tonight....have a good night too, ahah, hope ull be able to sleep after this. But sincerly thank you, you cute.