The 2nd new Edging video tease experiment - Stroker "Edge"

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

After trying this video tease, did the Edging system work for you?

1. YES - it worked really well using this format.
68%
2. Sorta - It worked ok
19%
3. No - it didn't do it for me at all
7%
4. Maybe - it might've worked better if you did...? (please reply with suggestion)
6%

Total votes: 72

Bill McNeal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The 2nd new Edging video tease experiment - Stroker "Edg

Post by Bill McNeal »

nice work!!

Almost lost it when I first saw that Asian girl. what a stunner. Also appreciated the inclusion of some bush on the models, especially her and that girl at 21:30 (don't know her name)

I have to know - who is the girl starting at 9 minutes?

Some of your text in the between rounds didn't show up on VLC, but did on WMP. Nothing major, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Excellent videos, variety of tempos, and 'flow' to this one ... it felt rather 'normal' and not necessarily 'forced' so to speak.

Definitely a favourite on this end!! BRAVO.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

supermokkori wrote:I'm pretty much going to keep the Breaks around that long as I think most CH-style fans will be able to recover by that time. And I figure those who can't - well, they can challenge themselves to try better next time! :lol: But if you think there's an "optimum Break period" number in seconds, let me know. :yes:
I think maybe the problem is the way I edged. I was holding right on the very edge of cumming. After that, 10 seconds isn't even enough to get me to cool down. A 30 sec break would be minimum after edging like that for 30 secs. If my edge had been more... casual, it would have been much easier to recover.

Maybe you could instruct on how close to make your edges at the beginning of the video?(Or maybe per edge 'n ride) As edging 5 seconds away from cumming, or close enough that a squeeze could set you off, is a very big difference.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

edge is just on the verge off cumming nothing else. Ride it is keeping it on the edge all the time, 10 sec is no problem
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

That. Was excellent. I was skeptical about the edge n ride, but it really worked. I had tissues ready just in case the video suddenly took a turn to something I really really liked while I was already on the edge.
gm666
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gm666 »

Hey supermokkori, long time lurker, first time poster... FYI it was after seaching for StrokerAce 1 (after seeing HDRemix) that I found these forums and discovered the CH videos - and I've been hooked ever since!

First off, let me say great job on the latest video. I think this was a successful experiment and I would look forward to seeing these ideas carried forward into StokerAce 2.

Positives:
- I really liked the format, the Edge & Ride sections provided a natural increase in the level of difficuly - without feeling artifical or forced
- as always, your selection of music is top notch - almost as good as your taste in models!
- the beats were varied and well placed, keeping it interesting throughout
- I appreciate the advanced notice on the rythym changes, and the color coded text helps too
- also the metronome is a good choice for the auible beat indicator

I don't have any negative things to say, but I will suggest using the "chime" not only at the beginning of the "Edge & Ride" sections, but also at the end as well. The frist time through, I missed the start of the breaks because I was too 'distracted'. and was expecting the chime.

...and yes I did require a 2nd play through to complete the challenge (...Stoya BJ double-time! whoa...)

Again, keep up the good work and I look forward to S.A.2!

-GM
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Bill McNeal wrote:nice work!!

Almost lost it when I first saw that Asian girl. what a stunner. Also appreciated the inclusion of some bush on the models, especially her and that girl at 21:30 (don't know her name)

I have to know - who is the girl starting at 9 minutes?

Some of your text in the between rounds didn't show up on VLC, but did on WMP. Nothing major, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.
The girl at 21:30 is Stoya (sometimes aliased as Stoya Doll). The girl at 9 minutes is simply known as Inez - she's my cherry pie. :love:

Odd - just played it again on VLC and all the text appeared. Not sure what the issue could be. :huh:
Triple Alfa wrote:I think maybe the problem is the way I edged. I was holding right on the very edge of cumming. After that, 10 seconds isn't even enough to get me to cool down. A 30 sec break would be minimum after edging like that for 30 secs. If my edge had been more... casual, it would have been much easier to recover.

Maybe you could instruct on how close to make your edges at the beginning of the video?(Or maybe per edge 'n ride) As edging 5 seconds away from cumming, or close enough that a squeeze could set you off, is a very big difference.
I think Triple Alfa, you'll just have to play it a couple of times through in order to know the proper "Edging level" for yourself to handle. As you've stated before, as the video maker, I can't know how everyone can handle their "Edging" ability and that's kind of the cool thing with the 'Edge n' Ride' concept - the Edging experience will be different each time you play as you learn how intense you can get "to the Edge" while still completing the video to the end. As I plan to make Stroker Ace 2 somewhere between 45 - 60 minutes, you may want to Edge "conservatively" your first time through. Once you get the patterns down, you should try playing again and challenge yourself with stronger Edges. :yes:
spork wrote:That. Was excellent. I was skeptical about the edge n ride, but it really worked. I had tissues ready just in case the video suddenly took a turn to something I really really liked while I was already on the edge.

:lol:
gm666 wrote:Hey supermokkori, long time lurker, first time poster... FYI it was after seaching for StrokerAce 1 (after seeing HDRemix) that I found these forums and discovered the CH videos - and I've been hooked ever since!

First off, let me say great job on the latest video. I think this was a successful experiment and I would look forward to seeing these ideas carried forward into StokerAce 2.
Welcome to Milovana, gm666. :wave: Glad I could bring you to the source of these great video teases - make sure to also check out the Mr. Edger series as well!
gm666 wrote:I don't have any negative things to say, but I will suggest using the "chime" not only at the beginning of the "Edge & Ride" sections, but also at the end as well. The frist time through, I missed the start of the breaks because I was too 'distracted'. and was expecting the chime.

...and yes I did require a 2nd play through to complete the challenge (...Stoya BJ double-time! whoa...)
Hmm, a good suggestion - what I'll do is have the Edge "ding" sound once to start the EnR session, and have it "ding" twice to signal the end. :yes:

And there's no shame in playing it a 2nd time through to complete - I'm really hoping Stroker Ace 2 is a video tease that people will replay over and over again; I think the new dimension to "Edging" will really add to the replay value. 8-)

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the great feedback - sounds like I'm pretty much on track with the 'Edge n' Ride' system and hopefully, I'll get Stroker Ace 2 up in the next couple of weeks. If anyone else has any feedback - especially negative feedback - please add soon!
cockherocomments
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherocomments »

I'll post my initial feedback here, and this goes for the first experiment as well.

Separating the feedback into two parts, new concept, and general comments on the videos:

New concept
  • I do like the concept of edging and edging and riding, it occurred to me that basically that's what the 2x or 3x tempo sections in the older CH videos would end up doing.
  • I was unable to get to the edge on the first one, however, I don't actually think this is a big deal as it did up the overall level of sensitivity and made it easier to get to the edge on the next one. Maybe in the beginning, say "if you can't get to the edge, don't worry about it, just try better next time"
  • Timing the edging with a buildup of content intensity is definitely a good idea
  • I could personally probably go for a slightly longer edge period (45 sec?), but I think this is tricky because it depends on the individual, the content playing, how many edges there have been recently, etc etc
  • I am not sure you are willing to do this, but I found the recorded "stroke" voice in CH Flux Episode 6 to be both immersive and useful. Perhaps you could find recorded voices for both stroking and edging instructions?
General Comments: video content, beats, etc
Spoiler: show
  • Disclaimer: I'm not sure how much of this is relevant because I know this wa sa test concept
  • My personal favorite part of your videos is how often the beat changes, and how these changes interact with the intensity of the content
  • I found that there were two sections in the second test video that went a little too long on the 1234 beat
  • Personally the Asian woman's moans are an instant boner killer for me, she sounds like a small child in pain
  • Changing up the style of hardcore content is good, personally I am not a huge fan of blowjob videos so interspersing other stuff in there is welcome
  • Round 3 in video 2 was an excellent tease, but also frustrating at the same time. If you were to put a similar style round in your production video, I would suggest creating a 'sequel' to this round that included more of the content that Round 3 teased with, but later in the video, or even at the end (or perhaps a reward video with all the good bits that were cut out?).
  • I really prefer to have a beat during the reward video, and I found it frustrating that video 2's reward video cut off abruptly
  • I much prefer a reward video like the 'fake' CH Flux 6 one, where it is an assembly of many clips edited together. This way there's no particular 'action' to follow, and you just kinda hang in there until you cum
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

supermokkori wrote:
vivi wrote:I liked this way more than the first experiment, i have no complaints except 5seconds is too short of a time to reach edge especially during the early part of the video though 5 seconds were plenty during the last round. Id say reach edge in 20-30s or even 1 minute would be prefered and i got so trolled at the end there haha release the pressure my ass :lol:
Hey vivi, thanks for taking the time to give feedback. :-)

Hmm... I think many of you trying this are mistaken that, when the "In 5 secs, Edge n' Ride" indicator comes up, it doesn't mean you need to get to the Edge in five seconds! :lol: It's just a heads-up that, the 'Edge n' Ride' section is coming up in 5 seconds. When the 'Edge n' Ride' session begins, THAT'S when you're supposed to start getting to the Edge and when you do, hold and Ride the Edge for the remainder of the 'Edge n' Ride' session. :yes:
Haggard316 wrote:I just did it and failed, at 22:09 i came during the break, an intense ruined orgasm cause i been jerking all night for at least 4 hours straight and holding it in for a big load...got side tract and decided to give this a go...the chick that made me cum, who is she? she is sexy as hell, also the two Skyrim chicks needs to stop taking arrows to the knee so they can continue dancing.
Thanks Haggard for the feedback. :smile:

At the 22:09 mark? If you're talking about the pale sexy girl in the see-thru dress, that's Stoya (sometimes known as Stoya Doll). And yes, she is sexy as hell - she's got a whole Kate Beckinsale thing going on. :blush:
That chick is hot. I love Kate Beckinsale. I was pissed when she wasn't in the third Underworld.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

have you got a single lq mp4 wmv avi file u can upload?
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

i think that there might be something wrong with the part 2 of the sd file
can open part1 fine (294mb) but part 2 (115mb) opens at 308mb is this a bug?
weenerboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by weenerboy »

Wow Mokkori, you certainly are SUPER!

I hope I'm not too late......but for Stoker 2, please, please, PLEASE include as many girls as possible from your first incredible titties experiment! If not, ALL of them! :P Every girl in that video was so ridiculously hot I could not to stop stroking. If you can't include them all, at least have ALL the REDHEADS! They are SO rare in all the CH style videos.

Whew, now I got that off my chest, some feedback.
The idea of edging sessions are incredible. It really takes it to a whole new level. It really makes the video more interactive. The idea of having hardcore scenes for the edging part is absolute genius. The intense visuals along with the edging.....brilliant.

I really liked the challenge of the (???) edging in the last round, it was so amazing it felt like it was only 10 secs though! I'm guessing for Stroker 2 you'll be including different edging times, but including some without any time indicator is absolutely awesome.

Also, is there any chance you can have creampies for the cum round? Just seeing penises ejaculating doesn't really do it for me, but being a hardcore fan, creampies make me want to pop instantly.

I Loved how there was no anal. But that's cos I'm not a fan of anal.

I know everyone has their own tastes, so I guess the feedback includes a lot of my own preferences. For me, combing the girls from exp 1 and the format of exp 2 and doubling the length (or more) would be hands down the best CH style vid ever.

Sorry I discovered this one so late to give you feedback, but Mokkori..........I got a feeling Stroker 2 is gonna be EPIC!

Can not wait.

Many thanks!
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

What i liked:
Personally i love edging. So a video tease centered around that just really appealed to me.
The idea of calling it "edge and ride" instead of just "edge" worked really well. Especially because it's hard to reach an edge rigth then and there even if you've been stroking for a while. So the "get to the edge and ride it" part works super well.

What i didn't like:
For me it was hard to reach the first edge so i would have prefered a longer first round. Also because the first edge, for me, is also the one where i'm most likely to have an accident.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

:D
purepleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by purepleasure »

was awesome :-) I hope that you wouldn't mind if I use your "edge'n'ride" in my next video :p

great work 8-)