Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
born2serve
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): looking

please help

Post by born2serve »

im a Femdom addict... and i only want to be controlled by Females...
here i only do those teases that are posted by Girls to have the real feeling of that " im actually obeying a real Female who have posted this tease. " but the problem here is that its difficult to identify the Female users, the profile on Milovana are mostly not complete and the usernames usually don't lead to the gender of the user who posted the tease... im really confused what to do...
anybody can help me...???
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by les »

The teases are the fantasies of the authors.
So indicating the things they want to have done to themselves.

The most prolific female is Little Miss Jay.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Teases with lots of head play

Post by slaveashish »

Can someone please help me in finding teases in which you are allowed to stroke only the head of your penis
likeitroughbaby
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by likeitroughbaby »

I would LOVE if someone could make a tease that is FOR GIRLS (there never are enough teases) either one where its REALLY dirty and degrading, where youre denied of cumming, a lot of clit play etc...or one where your boyfriends "other girlfriend" teases you, ora "best friend" seduces you.
harry-4739
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by harry-4739 »

likeitroughbaby wrote:I would LOVE if someone could make a tease that is FOR GIRLS (there never are enough teases) either one where its REALLY dirty and degrading, where youre denied of cumming, a lot of clit play etc...or one where your boyfriends "other girlfriend" teases you, ora "best friend" seduces you.
just made on for girls ;)
LittleElfBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by LittleElfBoy »

I'm looking for webteases that have fantasy scenarios (best example: A journey to nowhere by T-rix). Magic allows alot, plus I just love fantasy stuff in general.

Oh and hentai teases. The only one I saw is about futas. I'm a little strange with that, Pegging is okay with me, futas are not (Futas are dickgirls, to those who don't know.)
reflex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by reflex »

Hey guys been enjoying this site alot lately :) I'm kinda vanilla but I'm looking for teases who pushes you a little in some direction without beeing too extreme! For example i really liked this one cause it was more then i thought i could handle http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=16243

Essentialy what i want is a tease which pushes you to do something you normally wouldnt do when youre just a reguar wanker :)
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stair_Car »

likeitroughbaby wrote:I would LOVE if someone could make a tease that is FOR GIRLS (there never are enough teases) either one where its REALLY dirty and degrading, where youre denied of cumming, a lot of clit play etc...or one where your boyfriends "other girlfriend" teases you, ora "best friend" seduces you.
Hmm... give me some specific details.
1) Your boyfriend's other girlfriend - is this a woman who is dominating your boyfriend, or simply "the other woman?" Should it be friendly or hostile? Is she trying to steal your boyfriend away, or keep you both as pets? Or is she taking you from him?
2) Your best friend - again, is this meant to be a silly, friendly tease, or is your friend going ape shit on you? Should we assume you're both bi, or is it a "turn you onto girls" kind of scenario?
I've been meaning to get into making girls' teases for a while, and I'm always looking for inspiration. Which existing teases do you like the best?
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stair_Car »

LittleElfBoy wrote:I'm looking for webteases that have fantasy scenarios (best example: A journey to nowhere by T-rix). Magic allows alot, plus I just love fantasy stuff in general.
Have you seen this one?
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=13816
If you don't like it, please don't hesitate to tell me what you'd rather see. I may make another fantasy tease someday, if I can find some specific idea I want to try.
slave namiboo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave namiboo »

Hello everyone,
boy would love a tease like http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=8942
More Pictures/Pussies boy would love. And more edging.
But somehow the same. Same chance to cum.

Or a Mistress that plays it with the boy daily ;)

Thank You all.
namiboo
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by NSK101 »

I think a great idea for a tease would be one where the user is set alot of humiliating forum/chat based tasks.

Such as telling chat what a loser you are and getting 10 questions answered etc then if they have success they have to ask the forum thread for a way to humiliatingly cum.
sneaky4565
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sneaky4565 »

looking for a long drawn out tease that involves alot of stroking and tons of edging maybe some dice maybe a maze anyone have anything in mind
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

Stair_Car wrote:
Hmm... give me some specific details.
1) Your boyfriend's other girlfriend - is this a woman who is dominating your boyfriend, or simply "the other woman?" Should it be friendly or hostile? Is she trying to steal your boyfriend away, or keep you both as pets? Or is she taking you from him?
2) Your best friend - again, is this meant to be a silly, friendly tease, or is your friend going ape shit on you? Should we assume you're both bi, or is it a "turn you onto girls" kind of scenario?
I've been meaning to get into making girls' teases for a while, and I'm always looking for inspiration. Which existing teases do you like the best?
I know I am not that girl, but I would just love a tease where a girl has seduced my boyfriend and says stuff to me like, ¨He doesn't like you anymore, you're my toy,¨ and stuff like that! I don't usually play teases because nott that many are made for girls and I get pretty nervous! I dunno about the other one, I am not really into girls... unless it's really good! 0.0
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by duranduran »

Hi there,

I didnt want to start a whole topic about this but i wanted to ask you all anyhow so i hope this is oke with you all.

Im in need of a multiple-day-tease within my timelimit. I only have so little time in the week i need to 'plan' my private time.
I approx have 15 min in the morning before i go to work, 15 to 25 minutes in during lunchbreak (but very public/bathroom kind of thing) and then when i get home maybe 1.5 hours alone at home or about 30 minutes in the bathroom depending on who is home...

it doenst have to be a 'flashy' tease or or real persons or stuff... just something to keep me buzy and challenged.

this could go for about some days, but i dont really know how long i can go teased without bursting my bubble :whistle: :rolleyes:
I have been looking at the deck of denial and stuff like that but its too harsh on me... too though of a challange i guess... so i would like to try/see other things

pro's: slight pain, denials but for how long??, chance of getting caught
limits: anything that leaves marks, pee/poop stuff
But i guess the likes and limits can be bent by me/or i can be bent maybe...

i hope you more experienced people can help me out on this one.
I would LOVE to hear from you all.
always thinking about it,...
bketros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bketros »

I'm dying to see some more teases that involve nipple-torture. Even more amazing would be a tease that focuses on it.

Any tease that actually involves femdom/bondage and does not involve CBT is cool with me. Been seeing a lot of CBT lately and a few mild things might be ok but most of it just isn't for me.