a scary situation

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistressemma123
Explorer
Explorer

a scary situation

Post by Mistressemma123 »

first of all for any of my slaves out there who do not know, my Hotmail account screen name has changed from Mistress Emma to Slut Emma. this was not my choice as i am a switch from time to time i let dommes control me and a hypnodomme made me change it as well as my profile picture and he made it so i cant change it back. my slaves have nothing to worry about i am still a mistress the only things that have changed are my screenname and picture.

but the scary thing i wanted to tell everyone was that last night when i was doing online domination this guy started messaging me saying im a slut and to go on cam for him and act all slutty so he could get off and he wanted me to suck his cock. but even after i told him my situation he wouldnt let up and said he'd force me to fuck him, it sounded like he wanted to rape me. i told him that if he tried that id kick him in the balls and run but he then said he'd cut my ears off if i did that.

i know that he was clearly confused by my screenname and picture and that he couldnt actually do it to me but this scared me. he sounded like a complete psycho. i did block him before it went any further so i wouldnt get any more messages from him but it really was frightening at the time. if anyone else has had any similar things happen like that post them here.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: a scary situation

Post by SexualChoc »

I wish this had not happened to you

As you may know I am a switch also

had a difficulty in chat going from dom roll to subby role
I was getting confused and angry
I felt my dom was trying to influence my subbies

So I "split" my personality
and revived all2true account
When I am feeling subby or need to chat as a subby I use all2true account
When I am logged on as Sexualchoc I am full dom

This has worked well for me
and after some initial explaining works well for my Master
as well as my subs.

I have also seen really bad situations in chat
with a Switch lady
who is trying to act as both sub and dom at the same time

I am going to make a mild suggestion, that you can, if you wish discuss with your dom
but you may want to keep Domme name for when you dom, and a subby name for when you sub.
Guys unfortunately can be... idiots!
and when they get excited some switch from subby role to Dom, to get what they want.

you can just block them as you did.
Usually it is best if there is a chat moderator/ administrator
helping in these situations
because some people are just dense.

I suggest you talk to some of the other ladies here who, many have experienced the same problem.
just putting what works for me, but I think I am the only one who does this.

As chat moderator I have helped ladies
I explain that that Domme, is collared/ owned and they can not be dominated by another.
and the issue is dropped,
because of someone in "authority" makes the person aware this is not acceptable.

(flower) to brighten your day
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hi *smile*

*offers you a hug*

I understand exactly what you are talking about. For those of us that feel all of what is going on....it becomes real. It can become scary when someone does something here, that in the outside world would not be right.

I had a situation just a few months after I was created. I was in a different chat room.

We were both flirting with each other. Then privately, he pushed me to the wall and pushed my legs apart. I told him no, several times and he said it didn't matter what I said....he was going to take what he wanted.

I left the chat. Unfortunately I saw him again a few times. He did apologize, but it didn't matter...from that time on, when I saw him, I became physically ill and avoided the chat site, when he was there.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

Hello

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you

I use to switch until I made a mistake and submitted to the wrong woman , she ignored my limits , told me I was an animal that she could use and abuse , that there was no limits and no safe words .
I told her I did not like that and she told me I was not to think just do as I am told .

I have not talked to her since that day and I find that I can not submit to any one since that day, because of her I became a full time Dom ,and I did learn what not to do to a submissive so some good can from it
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

dr.d wrote:Hello

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you

I use to switch until I made a mistake and submitted to the wrong woman , she ignored my limits , told me I was an animal that she could use and abuse , that there was no limits and no safe words .
I told her I did not like that and she told me I was not to think just do as I am told .

I have not talked to her since that day and I find that I can not submit to any one since that day, because of her I became a full time Dom ,and I did learn what not to do to a submissive so some good can from it

oh dear, Dr.D.
had no idea.

I didn't include my real life encounter because it lead to a divorce with my ex-wife.
abuse should never, ever be tolerated.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Mistressemma123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressemma123 »

thank you for your responses so far. it makes it easier to try to forget about it. in a way it makes it a little better that i am not the only one this has happened to but it is not right. people need to know that in this lifestyle that NO MEANS NO.

also i was able to get the Hotmail screenname of the guy that was responsible for the incident. his screenname is ONBEKEND DIE EENE. he was a slave of mine before the incident. if this is you reading this i would like some sort out public apology on here whether it be via a tease, a post or whatever. and after you do that dont even think about contacting me ever again.
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curiousSK »

Really sorry to hear you were subject to such verbal/textual abuse - that's not fair, in any relationship, interaction, or play-mate setting. I hope it's the last you hear from this character other than an apology, and rest assured you'll be able to replace this pig with another sub from this site in no time at all, if you so desired.

Best wishes.

SK
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
Disley
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Disley »

Nobody should treat you like that!