The cum schedule game- revisited

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The cum schedule game- revisited

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

sorry i've been quiet, i have been on holiday and 2 days ago (wednesday) i logged in to see what the roll was and how i could schedule them in, i had hoped to keep them all until i arrived home on saturday but after seeing the pics i had to use one up, i have two left and desperately hoping to keep them for the weekend, just going to check your blog and see if that thought stays the same.

:) loving this, thanks will email a full report when home ;)
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Swesub wrote:I just want to Jump in and say HappyEaster to Miss Jay. First time I joind a game on Milovana was Miss Jays Easter game a few years ago, so Easter have a new meening for me. Any way, I Have not so mouch time for games for the moment so i Cant join any game, But i Wish Miss Jay Happy Easter and Neo and everyone else that iam familar with from the old days, But Most to Miss Jay :-P :wave:

Nice to see you Swesub,

Happy easter to you too and I hope all is good for you.

Keep cumming....... errrr I mean coming :blush: here..... it's always nice to see familiar faces around.
Sequoia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sequoia »

I have one point left. Which I'm probably going to use tomorrow.

I came on Tuesday evening and Wednesday afternoon. Both full orgasms from masturbation.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello boys,

I've had a few real life things to attend to today but I'll hopefully be around a little more this evening ;-) I hope you are all having a very sexy Friday!

Missed you all!

Little Miss Jay x
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

I had my friend over last night and she managed to steal my last two points... I guess I have to pretend to be a gentleman the rest of the weekend... :\'-(
hakeem.wolfie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hakeem.wolfie »

Miss Jay, as I already reported, I had used up my 3 points for the week. I have also gone a night in my CB, will do the same tonight and already owe one more night. Additionally, Her Worship thought I was rude to You for not thanking You automatically and in consequence, my back is completely raw. I apologize to You and beg Your forgiveness. I will be overjoyed to accept any punishments You choose to honor me with.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Dear Little Miss Jay,

This is my second day after spending all my points. It is getting harder and harder to think about something else when I am home alone, now that I am reduced to "massages without happy ending". I hope you find delight in breaking this boys daily habit. One thing is certain, if it wasn't for you, I would not be at three anymore.

I still would volunteer if you would introduce a second option where the numbers 1-to-6 would lead to 0-to-5 orgasms instead. And thus adding the possibility of no orgasms at all during the week. Although in that case, I would certainly like to have a little word with your dice first to beg it to show some mercy during the next roll.

I have almost finished two days without an orgasm, but still have two very long long days to go.

Jaberwocky
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

I have used all my points for the week. i used one monday, one thursday and one friday.
Johnny7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johnny7 »

dont listen to jabber 1-6 is fine but mabey soon we have to complete a task like cum in a certain way bad or good to mix it up? I still have 2 left btw which im surpirsed at
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

So as I stated last my friend had made me use my last two point when she stayed over the other day (sex, titty fucking). Last night I went out with my guy friends drinking and she picked me up and took me home. Naturally one thing led to another and she was like "let's take care of you" and I told her that she's not allowed to take care of me unless I can take care of her. That was me trying to buy time and think of how I was going to get out of cumming... So after eating her out and making her cum so hard she was screaming my name (hopefully my parents didn't hear) she told me I wasn't allowed to cum! Apparently one time when I was wasted at school I explained to her my interest in being made to wait. She told me "You better not cum when I leave and you can't cum tomorrow (today) either. In fact you can't until I say you can"... WOW what an amazing turn of events and boy did I luck out!!!! I don't know how I would have avoided cumming if she was insistent on having sex!!!
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

You all should consider yourselves lucky, my Mistress hasn't let me cum at all in 8 days. :-P

(Not that I complain, of course! :-) )
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello boys,

Pleased Milovana is back up ;-) Ready for the roll tomorrow?
You've had a very easy week but next week there might be a small added task. I hope you will all join back in? *giggles*

I've had a really lazy day and lots of orgasms, but I deserve it

Little Miss Jay x
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pov78 »

Short report: Used all my cum points. Yesterday the last. 1 ruined and 2 normal (teases, captions) and the 3rd was a normal after a tease and some captions image galleries + at the end your beautiful blog pics. Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Thanks.
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

Definitely yes Miss Jay. It was a lovely week. And my last point will be gone tomorrow before the next roll.
I would call it a lovely week not an easy one. Three points was and is a challenge for me. I wish you have a lucky hand for the next roll.

Have a nice weekend
smiller
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Hello boys,

Pleased Milovana is back up ;-) Ready for the roll tomorrow?
You've had a very easy week but next week there might be a small added task. I hope you will all join back in? *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

This is an offer I can`t refuse........ :blush:

Hope you are doing well Miss Hay...