Cock Hero - Music Styles

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero - Music Styles

Post by jstwolf »

Beats come and go, and not as hardcore as I personally would have liked, but an awesome job, especially for a first try. Thanks for the work!
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

jstwolf wrote:Credit where credit is due, Lalaland was the creator of the first 2 CH videos. AndyP and Vindicare picked up the ball and ran with it, keeping it alive thank goodness.

BTW, anybody know whatever happened to Lalaland? I wonder if he/she even knows how much this phenomenon has taken off...
He does pop in now and again, he has contacted me in the past.. said that he often visits, but doesn't get time anymore to be an active member.
Zleepy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zleepy »

I downloaded the torrent but I cannot extract the .RAR file. It seems to be password protected :-( . Anyone know the password? :look:

Thanks!
solocuckold
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by solocuckold »

The password is "milovana". It's listed in the original post.
Zleepy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zleepy »

Thanks, how embarrassing :blush: , guess I was too excited to notice that... :lol: .
HD-Music
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HD-Music »

Bad news Guys i didn't manged it to upload the file to ifile, every time after uploading the file a internel server error came and i didn't get the download-links, and so after retrying it 3 times and wasting a hole day i decided to upload it to depositfiles.
I know the speed at depositfiles is not so high but the best and fastes way i think is still to download it via the torrent.
Thx at this point twl1 for first seeding the file and creating the torrent.
I will add the links to the first post and will also create a classic webtease.
andresku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by andresku »

Hi,
I have readed some comments in this thread, and I think, I do not agree with some of them.
I like the girls you choose, there is nothing wrong if they have implants or not - just shouldn`t go extreme. I am not into very big boobs and I am not into old women, even if they can do great blowjobs... I like to watch nice young pussies and beautiful faces. Of course there are few milfs, who look more than good, but not all of them. And i find this seriously turning off if at a point of the video comes such a "cracked face". It happened in previous parts of cock hero.

The stroke meter visibility is just ok, maybe you could make the beat a little bit louder so I wouldn`t have to look to much at the meter. Whatever it is a nice tease.

I do not mind also if there were some more hardcore action with cumshots at the end of every round, and because I am into stockings - please consider some more stockings next time. Maybe you can get some nice ebony girls(like exotic sex)...

For this tease a strong 4.

By the way the double banana suck was pretty hot... :p
Thank you

PS II Torrent file works great - 1Mb/s awerage speed - I am seeding this now - probably one of the best free options today (ifile was great too - no speed limit, no time limit, whatever...)
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

This was amazing! I love the simplicity of the stroke beat.
Maybe your next vid can be longer and have a "cum round" i the end? That's what i prefer anyway.
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

have u got a LQ version
in avi/wmv/mp4

my old mac won't open rar
HD-Music
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HD-Music »

LQ Version in mp4 format uploaded to ge.tt, depositfiles mirror will follow.

Edit: depositfiles mirror added.

best regards
reagan80
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reagan80 »

Very nice. Not very difficult. Nice girls. Wish is was tougher. Overall very good job, thanks. Look forward to more.
highdini
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by highdini »

Great first video! Scene selection was awesome! Music and meter timed well. Keep up the great work. Hopefully the CH themed videos keep coming!
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

HD-Music, thank you! You did a few things here that I had thought I would do if I made a CH video. I liked the absence of the loud beat sound, so I could actually hear the music. The girls and scenes you chose got better and better. It was a little slow paced for me, but that's a matter of taste of course. I would have killed for some double time on the final round though. Also, great pics during the breaks. It was a pleasure to jerk off to them too!
amerisarahrio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amerisarahrio »

What's the name of the first girl? I really liked her! Thanks :)

And also thanks a lot for making new cock hero videos! Really appreciated and you did a great job!

Edit: Found it thanks to a internet hero, for anyone else wondering it's Estrella from FTV.
Last edited by amerisarahrio on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

I do like the music but I found it hard to stroke George Michael. :no:
Overall too easy and softcore.