More tease research

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which Girl Would You Like To Be In My Next Tease?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:26 am

Hot Blonde In Black Lingerie
28%
Hot Blonde In Pink Lingerie
25%
Hot Maid
47%

Total votes: 32

Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

More tease research

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys, i got another reasearch related question for you. I know this is getting annoying but its difficult for me to know what guys truly want. So this is a poll for you to pick the teaser for my next tease. I have narrowed it down to these 3. Thanks! :-D

Please be honest. I have about the same amount of pics for each of the girls so dont worry about that.

I know all this reasearch makes it seem like this new tease of mine will be amazing, but please for my sake, dont get your hopes too far up, otherwise it will just be a disappointment. I havnt even started yet :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

They're all pretty damn hot, but the maid has the sexiest facial expression of them all.... and think of the things she could tease with her feather duster :blink:

tease_o_phile
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

I'm torn between the blonde in the black lingerie and the hot maid. But, I think I have to go with the blonde in black lingerie. :-)
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Real people

Post by submatt »

Well, the blond in the black is okay. I don't like the other two at all. I don't really care for model-y types - too plastic for me. I prefer women that look like real people.
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

A tease that dresses me as a maid may work also ;-)
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
quake229
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by quake229 »

I luv the maid outfit....a maid teasing a man(who thought he was in charge) into submission...hot
konaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by konaf »

For me it is also about what the girl is wearing, nothing beats a pair of stockings, even more so if it is with a suspender belt.

It does also depend on what the girl shows, the baby sitter tease is hot because of the girl not just because of the tease !

The most natural and prettiest girl is definitely the blonde in black and I think that despite the maids out fit the blonde has to win !
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Blond in the black is clearly my favorite.
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

The maid-costume is hot - but the girl in the black lingerie, is a much sexier girl, just look at the expression on her face and her eyes....
She gets my vote any day (The girl in the maid costume is in third place...)

Clothes might make the man - they surely dont mae the teaser :-)
(Of course the clothing add to the tease, but the girl is the key...)
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

i vote for that pic to the left of all of them. Teneale, a tease with your pics would be the most amazing
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

punkrngd wrote:i vote for that pic to the left of all of them. Teneale, a tease with your pics would be the most amazing
Oh we all want to see Mz Teneale do a tease with her own pictures - hell she could do a nasty cbt-tease repeating that profile picture 15 times and I would probably follow her orders :-)

But it doesnt seem like that is going to happend soon - so for now I am just happy reading everything she adds to the site - and that is a lot :-)
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Whichever model wins the vote, I certainly hope the other 2 are used for the next 2 teases!

I voted for the blond in the black lingerie.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

ts wrote: hell she could do a nasty cbt-tease repeating that profile picture 15 times and I would probably follow her orders :-)
Dont tempt me Ts,

You guys arnt helping your fellow teasee's who hate cbt by continually asking me to do a tease with just my pics. :-D

The more you ask, the more cbt i add to it. :-P

Seriously though, im keeping the option open of doing a tease with just my pics, in fact it kida turns me on that you guys would be 'listening to me', but i am getting pissed off with the amount of requests for it. Also the pm's im getting are getting a bit out of control. I keep getting asked to control someone, even though i am flattered by the requests, i have clearly stated before that i have a boyfriend and do not want anyone else. So your not helping yourselves guys :-(
The Mistress From Oz
Dontask
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dontask »

I vote for the maid. :)

If guys are bugging you for teases, send them a link to one of yours.

Or have some fun and tell them that you want them to send you pictures of themselves if really strange and weird positions, then post the pictures here for all of us to laugh at. ;)
konaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by konaf »

Have to say I agree with Dontask
Or have some fun and tell them that you want them to send you pictures of themselves if really strange and weird positions, then post the pictures here for all of us to laugh at.
what better way of getting rid of those people who annoy you.

They are wasting your time and you coudl be having fun of your own around here instead !

Thanks again for all your work, looking forward to your next tease. :w00t: