Edging/Ruining help?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Edging/Ruining help?

Post by Gsus »

I was quite happily just using Cock Hero vids to stroke to, never worrying about edging or ruining etc. Initially I couldn't get into the teases at all.

However I found that was because I was masturbating 2 or 3 times a day, so it needed serious stimulation to get me going. Since then I've started using the webteases.. quite a lot! :)

I've found that the first time I masturbate in a day it's far easier to get aroused, and it's a more pleasant experience overall. I think everybody knows that. However if I edge a lot - I've been edging loads recently, then I get a great deal of enjoyment from the experience. I also find if I edged myself lots before I come (easily 20+ times) then I get horny quicker afterwards.

I do have a couple of problems I'm hoping for some help with.

First of all, "ruining" an orgasm just doesn't seem to work for me. It's barely more pleasurable to stroke as I'm cumming, but not greatly different. I certainly don't feel any different afterwards had I had a proper orgasm, or if I'd tried my best to ruin it. I've tried ruining it by not touching my cock when it happens. I've tried clenching my PC muscle (or at least that;s what I think I'm doing) and in some cases that can help me hold an edge and not cum, but it doesn't seem to help ruin it. I've tried squeezing the base of my cock to physically prevent ejaculation, but it still seems to come, even if it's delayed, and overall there's no effect. So I'd like to be able to have an orgasm but get no pleasure from it. I've seen videos where a guy has been receiving a handjob and had multiple ejaculations as each one was ruined in turn. I certainly can't.

The second is that sometimes I just cum. I can hold an adge for a fair amount of time - it is of course torture - and I can edge many times. However it'll get to a point where I feel a little strange in my cock and I know in 5 seconds or so I'm going to cum, and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. It only happens after I've edged many times - for example tonight I edged around 20 times in about an hour doing a couple of webteases, and against my will I came - a result I wasn't happy with. I'd really like to go days without cumming but making myself more and more frustrated all the time. On sunday I did parts 1 and 2 of an all day tease, doing every edge in it and a few extra ones before I started. At the end the reward was to cum, but I decided not to and went for a different tease, telling myself at the end of that I'd let myself cum... sadly I came not far into it, I seemed to approach the edge and go past it but I'd stopped touching my cock a while before it.

It seems as if my body reaches a point where I've edged too many times and it'll just cum by itself after just a few strokes, without edging.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Edging/Ruining help?

Post by janmb »

On the topic of avoiding cumming after an edge that gets too close or held too long, there are a few things to do:

First of all, try to avoid it from happening in the first place. The more edges you do, and the closer together they are, the better your body typically is at hiding it from you, making it easier to miss and go too far... So the more / faster you edge, the more careful you need to be. For my own part, I can easily reach the stage where even after resting for 10+ seconds I can not take a single full stroke without going over... Sometimes you have to dial back the stimulation way beyond that, maybe down to using just a finger or two and staying well away from the head....

Secondly, when you do realize you have gone too far (inevitably happens now and then), and you get that "funny" aching feeling that instead of just dropping away keep building until you start to spasm instead, you don't have to give up, there are still things you can do to stop it. First, try to learn to recognize the feeling and realize you are about to go over as early as possible... Then, once you do realize, squeeze and hold your PC muscle HARD, for at least 10 seconds, preferably longer. You may also want to help out with squeezing your cock HARD, near the base, using just two fingers, one one top and one underneath. This squeezes your urethra, helping avoid any cum from escaping. Hold that squeeze a bit even after you can't hold your PC muscle any longer.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

sounds like you are exhausting yourself
that strange feeling is as stated abocve your PC musle
but It sound like your getting youself too tired

so here is what I suggest
edge LESS!

that is right... less!

also learn to strengthen your PC muscle each time you go pee.. stop peeing half way through
if you can shut off pee you can also hold back cum

Now as for a ruined
I suggest trying a toy.. like a vibrator
put that on your balls on your First edge, first time stroking
as you reach edge stop and see if vibrator causes you to ruin without touching.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

Well, I can certainly prevent an orgasm using my PC muscle. I can absolutely prevent it if I clench it, and eventually the feeling will subside. The times when I fail to hold it in something different seems to be happening. I think I'll try to describe it better next time it happens.

Perhaps I am reaching a point where my body will just force it to happen... I'm not sure. It does seem to happen when I take less breaks - if the tease doesn't have breaks between edges for example.

I'm going to start ruining every orgasm I have, making sure I get no 'proper' ones to see if that causes me to get more frustrated over time. I'll try the vibrator thing - I'll pick one up at the weekend or some night on the way home from work. I'll see if I can ruin it with the vibrator.

I'm thinking that perhaps I'm expecting too much from a ruined orgasm. Perhaps I should settle for it being some relief but not as much as a proper one - I would very much like to be able to properly ruin them like referenced in teases, so that I can deny myself any satisfaction at all though.

Perhaps I just need to experiment more.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Experimenting with yourself is really the only way to figure out how you work... I assume I am a lot older than most users here and still learn new things about myself almost every day.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!