In Your Wildest Dreams.........

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

In Your Wildest Dreams.........

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hi there boys,

Due to the "limited target audience" of the real life experiences thread, i thought i would ask you a different question.

I want you boys to describe, in detail, a fantasy of yours that is very arousing to you. I got the idea from a post by Reynard at this location

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88

I want you all to share your very arousing (sometimes embarrassing) fantasies. Then, maybe i'll tell you one of mine :-P

Have fun contributing! :-D
The Mistress From Oz
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

As Always Mz_Teneale, you have the best forum topics,

My ultimate fantasy has to do with me being seduced, controlled, and denied. I have always fantasized about meeting a girl at a party who then would take me on a whilrwind journey of teasing. I picture her as more caring, not like super mean dominatrix style. Also, it include a fair share of blackmailing (somewhat of a turn on for me). Hopefully this can help you out!
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

In my wildest dreams a sexy, intelligent, curvy woman teases me to tears, keeping me from cumming for extended periods of time. She spends hours using my heel and leg fetishes as well as my serious body worship fetish against me with light brushes against me at all times. her heels are there to be kisses, and she tramples and face sits me even when just reading. My favorite and most comfortable place is at her feet and with my head between her legs or buried in her ass. She knows her affect on me and uses it constantly keeping my balls full and aching.
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Here's one I love: Tease U

Post by camel »

I didn't write this, it's a post off of OD, but it's been in my head ever since. It didn't seem that hot at the time, and then my little brain started filling in the details.

- - -

I first started fantasizing about an organization that harvested pre-cum and sold it to reasearch, medical, and aphrodesiac markets.

Then it expanded to get enough of a name that they were considered experts and dominas from all over travel for workshops on advanced teasing techniques,

And then I thought "hell, why not a university model?" and also developed fantasies of successfully pursuing research grant money for the effects on teasing and fertility, hypnosis, researching mechanical/electrical devices that predict/prevent/maintain orgasm/arousal, aphrodesiacs, effects of blue balls on fertility, tease torture as a form of interrogation, sensory overload, etc etc.

Men and women who wanted to be teased could pay for specific experiences, volunteer for given projects where they may or may not know the details, volunteer as models for workshop demonstrations and/or domme training, or even get paid for submitting to x days of pre-cum harvesting (efficient, impersonal, and unbearable).

Tease U would be located in a country where it is legal to sign a contract that allows the institution to ignore your pleas for mercy. If you are foolish to sign up for a month of no mercy, that's what you'll get. Some of their marketing specifically targets unsuspecting college students seeking fun or extra money during the winter or summer breaks.

On campus would be:
- A "Glory holes" room where victims are trapped and teased, their pre-cum harvested by a rotating staff they never see,
- A sleep deprivation room that the staff can put their models/slaves/victims/subjects, staffed round the clock staffed by one or two very wicked teasers who make sure that no one gets any rest.
- A "Zen Teasing" workshop taught by a professor who teases in the way that Zen Archers shoot arrows, as a matter of honing and stillings one's mind, able to keep victims on constant edge for hours nonstop using only her pussy muscles, or a single fingertip, or ...
- Different levels of tease certifications that dommes can train for and test on. (e.g. black-belt at genital tickling)
- various cruel and unusual teasing and chastity devices
- an intimidating bitch who likes to sneak into rooms when no one is looking and make guys cum (unsatisfactorily) just to watch them get punished.
- competitions (both team and individual) of various types

on and on and on.....
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salt »

Hmm I guess basically my biggest fantasy I had was... damn its hard to explain. I really donno if this is the place for it, but this is the first little bit of my previous fantasy I had to write for my OM.
I finish talking to my online mistress and head to the shower with the toys she likes. I smell the fresh latex from the curtains as I get in, and I close my eyes and smell them as I get wet I cant help but get hard thinking about my mistress. I clean myself thoroughly and proceed to lift my dick and pin it between the cool ceramic wall and my stomach, and I slide up and down the wall slowly as I wedge the pony plug into my ass. I turn to face the water jets, and feel the change in temperature blast against my dick and make me wince. Satisfied that the plug will stay in my ass, I turn the shower off and carefully dry off.
I leave my room still drying my hair and I think about my email and photo’s I will send my OM, and gingerly walk to the fridge making sure to walk so that the plug stays in my ass. I take a soda and turn around to see my mistress standing in front of me, wearing a jet black top and skirt, it smells like leather and vinyl. I am surprised and she grins at me, jingling a key from her finger, one I had sent her, never realizing that She might actually visit me. She advances on me, and I back up against the fridge as she looks at me in person for the first time. She pushes me to the floor, and I accept, with pure joy in my soul as she towers above me. I feel the cold floor on my ass cheeks and the jolt of the plug as it hits deeper into me, I cant help but stay rock hard. She pulls her skirt up and crushes my face between the fridge door and her crotch, She grinds herself against my face. She toys with my dick with her boot and slowly pushes it down to the floor, and lets her weight push it down, crushing it. I can feel how wet she is through her panties and she looks down at me and spits on me as I look up in bliss.

The rest is in another file that I cannot find, basically I am taken by surprise and force fucked by my mistress while she berates and humiliates me. I love every minute of attention she gives me, and show my affection with shoe kissing and toe sucking, worshipping her with my tongue.

I will erase this if it ends up not being relevant or what you are interested in. Otherwise, feel free to ask anything I answer best when I know what direction you are headed.
Smart Ass Sub.
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Here's one I love: Tease U

Post by johnno240 »

camel wrote:I didn't write this, it's a post off of OD, but it's been in my head ever since. It didn't seem that hot at the time, and then my little brain started filling in the details.

- - -

I first started fantasizing about an organization that harvested pre-cum and sold it to reasearch, medical, and aphrodesiac markets.

Then it expanded to get enough of a name that they were considered experts and dominas from all over travel for workshops on advanced teasing techniques,

And then I thought "hell, why not a university model?" and also developed fantasies of successfully pursuing research grant money for the effects on teasing and fertility, hypnosis, researching mechanical/electrical devices that predict/prevent/maintain orgasm/arousal, aphrodesiacs, effects of blue balls on fertility, tease torture as a form of interrogation, sensory overload, etc etc.

Men and women who wanted to be teased could pay for specific experiences, volunteer for given projects where they may or may not know the details, volunteer as models for workshop demonstrations and/or domme training, or even get paid for submitting to x days of pre-cum harvesting (efficient, impersonal, and unbearable).

Tease U would be located in a country where it is legal to sign a contract that allows the institution to ignore your pleas for mercy. If you are foolish to sign up for a month of no mercy, that's what you'll get. Some of their marketing specifically targets unsuspecting college students seeking fun or extra money during the winter or summer breaks.

On campus would be:
- A "Glory holes" room where victims are trapped and teased, their pre-cum harvested by a rotating staff they never see,
- A sleep deprivation room that the staff can put their models/slaves/victims/subjects, staffed round the clock staffed by one or two very wicked teasers who make sure that no one gets any rest.
- A "Zen Teasing" workshop taught by a professor who teases in the way that Zen Archers shoot arrows, as a matter of honing and stillings one's mind, able to keep victims on constant edge for hours nonstop using only her pussy muscles, or a single fingertip, or ...
- Different levels of tease certifications that dommes can train for and test on. (e.g. black-belt at genital tickling)
- various cruel and unusual teasing and chastity devices
- an intimidating bitch who likes to sneak into rooms when no one is looking and make guys cum (unsatisfactorily) just to watch them get punished.
- competitions (both team and individual) of various type
on and on and on.....
Thats very hot, It is very close to my dream/fantasy.
Its pretty far fetched, and kinda funny when you think about it.

World War 3 erupts and every country in the world erupts into chaos. When the dust settles, the australian government is in ruins and needs to be reformed. A young woman takes the place as dictator/prime minister and introduces new rules to rebuild the economy. As the first woman prime minister, she tries to abolish domestic violence, high divorce rates, child molestation etc by making men second citezens and keeping them teased, denied and in chastity.

All the women go through training programs to increase their level of teasing and torturing ability. All the men become imprisoned to learn their new place in society. I get teased and tortured in "correctional facility" but progress quickly through the ranks. I am then released into the society. I go out one night and meet the girl of my dreams (teneale), she then takes me back to her place, earns possession of my key, and i become her permenant slave. She teases me endlessly, tortures my swollen blue balls and fucks my ass with her strapon.

As most of the men find it difficult to progress through the ranks in the correctional facility, i am one of the only men in society. So Teneale's girlfriends come over to join in to tease and torture me. When teneale goes away on business, i either go with her to be her publicly humiliated slave, or i stay home and have her many babysitter girlfriends all degrade me, torture my blue balls which are hardly ever granted relief, tease my cock until it cant be teased anymore, and all take turns fucking my ass and throat.

:blush:
brown868
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Imagine that, my fantasy is about being teased and denied!

Post by brown868 »

In my fantasy, my best female friend would find out about my visits to milovana.com on my computer. Then she'd ask me about it, and make me strip. Once she saw my small penis, she'd start teasing me about that, and start taking me to the edge over and over but not letting me cum. She'd tell me she's doing this because my dick isn't worthy of cumming around her. Of course she'd tell all her friends and have me over to be humiliated around them too. Of course she'd also love using CBT on me too and lock me up. I'd only be allowed to cum at the most every two weeks, longer if they'd like.

Of course this leaves it very open to what her and her friends would want to do to me. There'd be a mean one that would love seeing me in pain, a nice one that would like to cuddle, and others that would of course love to see me on the edge as much and as long as possible. MMMMmmm
reynard
Explorer
Explorer

Re: In Your Wildest Dreams.........

Post by reynard »

Mz_Teneale wrote:I want you boys to describe, in detail, a fantasy of yours that is very arousing to you. I got the idea from a post by Reynard at this location
My fantasies have been shaped over the years by a number of intense stories. And I'll state again, I imagine myself in these situations... The subjects are young, hairless, well-built guys with big oversized dicks and heavy nutsacks. And they're subjected to strictly, cruelly controlled arousal. They're denied any legitimate means of blowing their titanic loads of cream. Their cocks and balls are perpetually bloated, straining with months' or even years' worth of sadistically accumulated sexual tension.

The first of its kind was a story called Eternal Adventures, about a kid forced to compete in an epic sexual endurance contest:
Now, Kenny has overproductive balls in the first place. Even when he's not aroused, not drugged, and completely flaccid and non-sexual, his balls produce more cum than most 18-year-olds that are and have been horny for hours on end at the edge of an orgasm. It's just genetics. He's a 13-year-old sex machine and cum factory. The drug has boosted his production of cum to almost five times what it normally is, and now that he hasn't cum for over three weeks, and has had no wet dreams--amazing, isn't it?--the load of sperm built up in him is incredible. He's been brought so close to ejaculation so many times that it's driving him mad. Now, he's been drugged by Macaulay who wants to see him lose the competition in the worst way. But he reluctantly gives him the drug for his father that will prevent that from happening. However, he didn't know that Jason's potion would either cause Kenny to cum, or his balls would overflow and cum would just run out the end of his dick. One way or another, Kenny was in the middle of a fight between drugs. One was trying to make him cum, and the other was preventing it. One is not an antidote for the other, so they were both doing what they were supposed to. That just makes Kenny crazier and crazier for sex as days go along.

(And later...)

Five weeks of cum was stored up in a boy who had been given more sexual experience in that time than some people get in a lifetime. He had been subjected to sex for entire days and even while he was sleeping at night. He, as well as Jonathan, had been held for the last week on the edge of an orgasm. Both boys were hotter than Hell and each wanted to cream so badly that it burned their brains to think about it.
More recently, a couple of stories by Jarron Greene have contributed. For example...
David's face was beet red, he had never been caught before and since he only masturbated when he absolutely had to, this was the worst. He went to bed with a hardon and woke up with a hardon, rarely touching it. He was proud that his sack was so full and swollen, he liked looking at his huge baby-makers hanging down, filled with spooge.

(And from the father's viewpoint...)

He was proud of the boy, proud of his musculature, proud of how tall, blond and handsome he was. He was even proud of how hung the punk was. He knew that the boy had been beating off in the shower and he knew the kid rarely touched himself, only when he absolutely had to cum. He would peek into his son's room in the middle of the night and see the kid sleeping naked, his oversized penis standing straight up, begging for attention. The foreskin peeled back, exposing the mushroom head, often a glint of glistening precum leaking from the top. He knew that the punk
almost never beat off, but he got an odd thrill out of asking him and embarrassing his with questions about masturbation. However, with the new showering and sleeping arrangements, David wouldn't even have a chance to touch it. His wife was vehement about her son NOT achieving, even if the "women" of the house had to take over and monitor the boy.
Or this..
Just because the kid was a solid muscle-boy by age 13 and had looks that could stop traffic, didn't mean he could coast through life. Sal also knew his son's cock and balls were huge for a boy his age, but that was no reason to allow him ejaculation. EVER. The boy knew he would be beaten if he even touched his monster dong except for washing it, and even then his father was present and would have beat him in the shower, bareassed and wet, if he had taken too long on it. Sal believed that the constant pressure in his testicles would help with an edge in sports and both his
Coach and the boy's Dr. had wholeheartedly agreed. He certainly enjoyed waking the kid up for school after his wife refused to and when his daughters were too busy. He liked to open the door wide and sneak in, peeling back the covers and revealing the young tanned Adonis for anyone to see. He liked the kids' oversized bull balls and reveled in the fact that they held weeks worth of boy spooge just aching to get out. He also enjoyed seeing the punk's foreskin peeled back and the stretched plum sized head with its long piss-slit just glistening with pre-slop. The cock looked as if it were literally begging for a final release, that would never come.

Of course he knew the kids nuts would soon start to shoot during his sleep, as that was part of being 110% all American male. He knew his wife would refuse to wash the messy sheets, so he planned to remove all the sheets and the boy's pillow, so if he shot a load during the night, he would have to lay in his junk, as a learning lesson. In addition, when that day came, Sal had prepared soft leather cuffs to attach to the headboard which would control his son's desire to abuse himself.
Hopefully I've conveyed my point of view adequately, and don't seem like too much of a sicko. :unsure:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Reynard thats very interesting indeed :-P

Not saying that your weird or anything, far from it, in fact those little snippets of stories are quite hot. Although, im not a fan of the whole 13 year old kid thing. Although you did say you imagine yourself being in their shoes. I love the writing style, very descriptive.

Too everyone else, keep those fantasies comming, oh and to the milovana moderating team, can you please post in this topic, (with the exception of dark as he is MIA), i want to know all your fantasies so i can exploit them in my tease directed at you.
The Mistress From Oz
reynard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reynard »

Mz_Teneale wrote:Not saying that your weird or anything, far from it, in fact those little snippets of stories are quite hot. Although, im not a fan of the whole 13 year old kid thing. Although you did say you imagine yourself being in their shoes. I love the writing style, very descriptive.
That's why I had some qualms about posting that. Still, I think you get where I'm coming from. I don't think fantasies hurt anyone. A lot of people have really extreme fantasies they'd never act out in Real Life.

Many of those stories have a lot of gay and bi sex, which wouldn't be popular with probably the majority here. Still, all the wonderful cock torture and orgasm startvation ideas are very hot for me.

It's also to do with being at the peak of virility and horniness during puberty. I miss that. :-D
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

reynard wrote: It's also to do with being at the peak of virility and horniness during puberty. I miss that. :-D
On that note, it would be funny to lock boys who are going through puberty up in a chastity belt. Im sure it would be even more frustrating for them, they wouldnt be able to masturbate 20 times per day :lol: :evil:
The Mistress From Oz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

"Teenage horniness" is an urban myth. Biologically the libido reaches it's peak when the testosterone levels are the highest and they are pretty much on a constant high between age 20 and 45. The reason that the cliché of the horny teenager exists is because for teenagers it's all new and exciting and they have less inhibitions.

Source: Discovery Health Sexual Secrets, Episode 4 - Sexual Drive :-P

So, don't worry if you're over 20. Let go of your inhibitions and you are just as teasable. :-D

On topic: I don't want to post a fantasy in public, but if you need one for your tease, I'll send you a PM later.
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

as a boy who was exposed to tease and denial during his pubescent years.. no it is not fun!!! omg it is some of the worst torture!!
cuckboy12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cuckboy12 »

One of my biggest fantasies is having a girl make me kneel at her feet, kissing her feet while she wears high heels. Telling me how much better her black lover is. Then introducing me to her black lover, making me thank him for giving my gf, wife, or whatever, the pleasure that my small penis cannot give her. She then teases me until i am about to explode, but tells me that is enough for the day, putting my in my chastity tube and sending me with a list of chores to do before i have to come back to clean her and her lover up.

How does that sound, please let me know.
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

A great topic, and some great contributions. :) Also, a great site. Very cleanyl designed and well put-together! It's great to see new, high-quality teasing and denial web sites cropping up in such abundance. But I digress. I hope my own contribution justifies this post.

So, fantasies. Well, like the rest of the board most of my fantasies involve long periods of so-called torturous teasing, extended periods of being made supremely aroused and left in a state of utter craving for sexual release. Though I can't name every fantasy (I have many and they were shaped over the span of years, as I began reading orgasm denial fiction since I was about 10 years old or so) a recurring theme in many of them is that of extreme diligence and thoroughness of experimentation on the part of teaser to expose my every weakness, either for playfully evil purposes or for properly selfish purposes such as making me a better lover. Often the use of technologically sophisticated devices make an appearance in these fantasies. For instance, this excerpt is from one of my favorite stories:
Once his hands were secured behind his back we began. The other difference from our previous training was that I now had his monitor in sight and the additional remote hidden in the palm of my left hand. I started by lubing up his cock and proceeded to the intense stimulation I knew that I could provide by stroking only the head of his cock, avoiding stroking my hand even an inch lower on his shaft. At the same time my left hand was guiding him to a pumping pace I knew that I was going to enjoy when he was finally pumping into me. After only four or five minutes of this I could tell that he was approaching climax, but now, looking at the readout of my new toy, I could tell that if I didn't do anything to slow him down a bit he would come in exactly twenty six seconds. In the past I would have had to stop and apply a pinch at this point or risk unwittingly pushing him past the point of no return and spoiling the exercise. Now I could simply watch his biological clock. When his time to climax dropped below twenty seconds I reduced the pressure on his cock. The time to climax was still dropping, but not as fast. I eased up further and time stopped, so to speak. With the greatly reduced stimulation from my hand, my device determined that he was now moving away from climax as his state of arousal slightly decreased. He was still closer to climax than I would ever have dared to let him get before. Now I began to play him like a violin, keeping him in an incredibly advanced state of sexual excitement. This went beyond any distraction that he had ever endured before and within a minute it began to show. He could clearly take it no longer, and believing himself to be free of the physical restraint which would have previously prevented out of control behavior, began to thrust himself hard against my hand in an attempt to attain release. I chose that moment to hit the button on my hidden remote, activating one of the additional features of his monitoring system, the shock collar. A one second jolt of harmless electricity passed through his cock and balls. Still, this was enough to nearly bring him to his knees, and his sudden tugging at his wrist restraints told me just what a good precaution they were.
Sometimes this is through the guise of something else, like a sports game or competition. For example, I fantasize that I am the property of an owner (usually female, but many times male as well) who will be challenged against another owner with another male slave: "be the first to tease your slave to an abandoned orgasm so that his ejaculate begins to release nearest to the 30 minute mark but no sooner."

I've found many such stories that add to my fantasies by giving me many more ideas. For instance, even though this is actually female submissive story, the ideas inspire me:
The two were led out, and stripped, then their hands cuffed behind their backs. "The first to reach orgasm will have her belt off once a day for three days". said the Warden. And with that, a guard brought out two amazing devices about 2 feet high with saddle shaped tops and a nicely proportioned dildo protruding straight up where one might sit on it comfortably. Each one was humming noticeably with vibrations coming from the mechanism inside. The guards removed the belts of the two girls. You could see them struggle. They looked at all the spectators with embarrassment, reddened, and then as they thought of the prize offered, they both mounted their steeds. Cuffed as she was, Darlene at first had trouble getting herself positioned so that the dildo would enter her. And when she did, she lowered herself gingerly. I think the embarrassment had dried her up. The other girl slipped her dildo in unerringly. She must have been dripping wet from the start at the prospect of being unbelted for the first time in three weeks. She was rocking steadily in no time, using her hands behind her back to support her on the saddle, her muscles gradually tensing as her orgasm grew nearer. Leaning back as she was, she exposed her pussy and we could clearly see the dildo darting in and out, pulling the folds of her labia in and out with it, teasing her clit in a steady rhythm. Darlene didn't have a chance. She was just getting into her rhythm as the other girl threw her head back. Her whole body spasmed as an unmistakable flush spread across her chest. She was not faking it and it was a beautiful thing to behold. The guards immediately grabbed Darlene by the arms and hoisted her up into the air. She screamed and struggled to get back down onto her dildo as they put the belt back on and added her to the rack that Linda and I were on. How she must have felt we all knew. We were just as aroused as she was with no relief in sight. So close, so close.
And later, in the same story:
If only the Warden had locked up our pussies and left it at that. Every day, though she devised some new reminder of our condition. The next week the cunt races got a new twist. This time she selected two pairs of girls from two cells. One of each pair got her belt taken off and her hands strapped above her head on the wooden frame Linda and I had already been introduced to. The other remained belted. "You two", she said pointing to the belted pair, "will bring your cell mate to orgasm any way you can. The first to do so will be treated to the same by her grateful cell mate The other... Well, what can I say?" And off they went, lapping for dear life at their cell mates' pussies, while the subject of their attentions tried to hold still while dangling from their straps and writhing in pleasure at the same time. The first one to come (and it was pretty obvious) indeed returned the favor while the two losers got to spend the rest of the day naked and strung up for all to see, while each one blamed the other for being inept or frigid, whichever applied. The rest of us got to see writhing, naked, jiggling, coming girl flesh that wasn't ours, and it drove us nuts.
A lot of my fantasies also involve rather far-fetched, almost sci-fi things. Though I've never really had a thing specifically for cross-dressing or transgenderism, I think I've had "clit-envy" for as long as I've been sexually aware. As a result, some fantasies involve turning into a girl and experiencing sexual teasing and denial and orgasm control and denial as a biological female might. And sometimes it's not a girl, but another animal, similarly deprived of sexual release that I fantasize about being. I've long been a fan of the Chasti-Permalock stories, as they often have many of these elements in those stories. Mz_Teneale, perhaps you should add this excellent site to your links list: http://sweetchastity.com/ I like that site a lot not only because it has good drawings and fictional stories, but also very short "scenario"-style stories not unlike webteases.

Here's an excerpt from one of the stories from that site:
This is Minx. She's a purebred, and she's been with the museum for some time, now. In fact, she first began doggie training when she was eighteen -- which was nearly thirty-five years ago. So you see, she's spent nearly twice her life as a dog as she has being human.
As per the nature of the nanites and the sexual energy they require, the clitoral chain provides some assistence: every move she makes, the clit ring (and her nipple rings) sways and causes little tugs and tingles between her legs. But she does need more, so Museum guests are welcome to either give this doggie a bone to chew, or to pet her, particularily around her breasts or between her legs. She has gone for decades without a complete orgasm, after all -- it is only a humane thing to do....
Anyway, I hope that suffices for an introduction about me and is a good contribution to the board.

I'm looking forward to everyone's future contributions.

Regards,
-maymay