Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
davsakic
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by davsakic »

Hi Miss jay

As I'm not confident with anal play, I choose Peg's play extra task.

I did the secount part of today's task with 10 pegs on each inner thinghs and 15 pegs on the balls before set up the stopwatch timer on 15 mins.

The 2 last minutes was very difficults. I had to watch to timer because it seems to me 30 mins. And no comment when I remove pegs :\'-(

And your gallery slideshow is so howsome.

If you need evidence, ask me. I can send you pictures. Can we send pictures by PM ?

thanks

Have a good evening
Tanqueray
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tanqueray »

Summary Report Day 2 + Bonus

Full Length Report sent via email.

This morning I woke up at 8am sharp for Task 1 and completed 5mins slow teasing.

Bonus Task

Ball Spanking -
1 HARD Squeeze
3 light spanks per second for 7 minutes.
5 HARD Slaps

Anal Play -
10 minutes fingering
10 minutes with vibrator

Pegs -
Attatched 2 to the balls during the 10minutes with the Vibrator.

Task 2 - 28 edges, Had a VERY close call 3 minutes in but regained composure just in time.
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Dear Miss Jay -

I may have made day 2 much harder on myself by doing a special challenge first:

Special Challenge - I did 45 minutes of anal play today Miss Jay! I actually used my small prostate massager and put it in for 45 minutes, then went about my busy as best I could. It was very very very distracting to say the least!

After that, I did 30 ball spanks. My balls ached like mad the rest of the day!

DAY 2 challenge report…. I was very horny after the special day challenges, so it took almost no time to begin to edge. I stroked as fast as I could, got to each edge and then waited for the 3 pictures to go by… I would start again and within no time I was right back on the edge! They were easier and easier to get to and harder and harder to stop!!!! I must say that on edge 21 I almost went over!!! It was about as close as I can get!!! whew.

In all I did 35 edges!!!!!!!

I am dripping, sweating, trembling and all I can do is think about you. I am already wishing for an orgasm all the time, and it's just day 2!!!!!

Thank you Miss Jay -

your pet - Kneeforu
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

I just rolled the dice from the link you provided in your blog. It seems like when you land on that link it is always a 1, so I hit roll the dice…. and the number was…………….. 4!

Not too bad!!!!!!!!

Thank you Miss Jay!

Still trembling, dripping and always frustrated!!!! Breath, breath, breath
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
eager2plz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eager2plz »

Hello Miss Jay,

My first report.

Day 1 edging sets were spread out from afternoon to late evening. Had to sneak into a hotel bathroom to do the first set. The pegs were an interesting sensation that I liked but boy did they hurt taking them off.

Day 2 - it is always hard for me to start off wanking when I am relaxed and and then stop
at 5 minutes but I did because it is what you wanted Miss Jay. Edging to your beautiful pictures was really difficult. Stroking fast makes the edges come up fast and in combination with your beautiful body I had to moan out loud when I stopped. Especially on the pictures with your hot pink panties!

Overall, my blue balls now have a dull ache most of the time.
donegalsub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by donegalsub »

Hi Little Miss Jay

Day 1 Report:

I found the edges very difficult, as I'll admit I've never really been a great edger - I signed up for the blue balls training as a way of getting a "crash course" in edging - if I make it through I'm sure that I'll definitely have a much improved skill at edging. I decided to spread my sets of edges out evenly throughout the day - one in the morning, set two in the early afternoon, set three late afternoon, and the fourth and final set late evening, close to bedtime but no so close that I wouldn't be able to sleep. :whistle:

Sets one and two I managed easily enough, even if I did struggle to hold the edges to begin with. Sets three and four were a lot tougher though - holding the edges for the ten seconds, combined with the total cumulative effect over the day nearly overwhelmed me a few times, but I managed to hold it all in, somehow. Though the leaking and dripping I think could have filled a shot glass or two. The pegs helped with controlling the edges too - if I thought I was about to go too far I was able to twist or pull on a few to take my mind off it and allow myself to calm down - though that quickly led to my balls having a dull aching pain that was with me for a while afterwards!

Day 2 Report:

Despite trying to make sure I had time to calm down after the edges on Sunday night, I had some difficulty getting to bed, so I awoke on Monday morning to the alarm blaring but already late for work. Realising I was already "late", I sent a quick text to my boss to explain to him that I was running a little late due to "engine trouble", then settled back into bed to enjoy the 5 minutes of slow, careful, caressing strokes. All too soon the five minutes were over, so I tucked everything away and rushed to get ready and into work. - Note: we have a flexi-time system at work, so being "late" isn't really a big deal - I missed a daily status update meeting, but it's no big deal.

I did the second task from 11 to 11:15, setting a timer and then settling down to stroke to Miss Jay's beautiful gallery photos. As I said, I'm not a very good edger yet (though I'm hoping to get there) so I found this to be challenging as well (who knows if I'm going to make it through the full challenge). I edged after 4-5 minutes, and then after that I was able to climb back to the edge to each photo, or occasionally two. And often I would need to take a few photos to let the edge subside to the point where I felt safe to begin counting the changing photos - this meant that towards the end, after each edge I was watching four, five, even six photos go by before I felt comfortable enough to give myself another few strokes back to the edge, to repeat the wait.

In total, I managed 26 edges during the second task, and my cock is still horny and a little leaky when I think back on it, or worse, think ahead to what is to come!

Looking forward to tomorrows task, and hopefully being able to fit in some of the special tasks. (Though, I might not be able to - I can be quite busy during the week sometimes. :-/ )
harrypotterr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by harrypotterr »

wow!
Miss Jay,
day 2 was very hard,
it only took me roughly 30 seconds for me to reach my first edge to your photos.
i totalled 46 edges and was very close to coming on ALL of them.
i had to imagine old people/grandparents. eww
i cannot wait until day 3!
im hanging in there, but very little thou!
Melissa
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Melissa »

15 minute task complete

if I was still thinking straight enough to count right then I did 18 edges.
flash0627
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by flash0627 »

Dear Miss Jay,

I have just completed day 2 of the blue balls challenge. The edging for the first day was not too difficult until the last 5 edges. as was the 5 minutes of stroking this morning.

The fast stroking to your pictures was rather difficult. In total i edged 36 times in the 15 minutes alloted for the task, which was by far the most edges i have done in that time period. I almost lost control a few edges in and about halfway through, but i made it.

I am excited for the next tasks, as are my balls, though i can already feel them beginning to fill.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

15 minute task:
Waiting after an edge before being allowed to stroke again was hard, but having to stop at the end was even harder. I manged to do 48 edges but would have liked to go on edging for much longer ;-)

Special Task:

Anal Play: I fucked myself with one finger and an anal vibe for 1 hour.

Peg play: Troughout that whole hour i had a peg attached to a nipple. For health reasons I switched nipples every 5 minutes.

Ball spanking: afterwards I hit my balls 30 times.

Wow was I dripping!
Hoping to have pleased you
dragoul
Last edited by dragoul on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
iowaslaveboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by iowaslaveboy »

Day 2
i did the morning task in the shower. Five minutes of stroking to start out the day. i was able to keep control and avoid the edge.

This evening after work i was able to complete the second part of the task. i got home early before my wife and brought up your gallery slideshow. i reached my first edge after four minutes. The remaining 11 minutes were excruciating bliss. As i continued each edge was closer and closer after my break. At one point i wasn't sure if i would be able to hold back, but i completed the 15 minutes with a total of 13 edges.

i am so very horny and can't wait for tomorrow's tasks.

Thank You
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Velo »

Day 2 Report.

Dear Miss Jay,

Today I awoke to a fortunate case of morning wood. Remembering the first task for day 2, I happily stroked for 5 minutes until I reluctantly had to stop. Not stroking while I dressed, showered and so on was extremely difficult. :\'-(

All throughout the day in fact, I kept thinking of the chance I'd have to stroke this evening and getting hard. By the time I actually got to the second task of the day, I got to the edge almost as soon as I started stroking. My cock was soon weeping with frustration and joy, and I edged 33 times over the course of the 15 minutes. Thank you for allowing me to edge to you, Miss Jay.

--

Since I have a fair bit of time to myself tomorrow, I think I'll try some anal play for the special task :blush:
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tdrules »

Well the 2nd day started out well with my 5 minutes of slow stroking.

I had a busy day all day, then having to work 1-10, not been home for long, after eating a small snack, decided to try the 2nd part of today's teasing.

But before I report that let me tell you (and everyone) about my lunch break. You got some assistance with teasing me today. I sat across from a woman at work during lunch. We started out with just our legs rubbing against one another. She then decided to start rubbing my lower leg with her foot (in a boot never less). Very slow and sensuous, within seconds I was hard, within very few minutes I was dripping with pre-cum after being so hard for a while. Esp after all the edges from the 1st day.

Good thing it didn't last the entire lunch. Whew...

Anyways the second task of 15 minutes of edging and looking at your gallery at your site was pretty difficult not to go ahead and cum...I ended up doing 23 edges in those 15 minutes.

I then decided that since I did find day 3 early I mingled through the posts to see if there was a "reward" since it was mentioned to mention...

I decided on some ball smacks, I was going to do 20 but I saw you wanted 50, after 50 smacks on almost 50 edges in 2 days my balls are more than sore. Very sore, then I rather enjoy pegging too (a few webteases of my own with it in it too) so I put 20 pegs on my cock and balls and sitting there in pain...I didn't know how long to leave them on but I did get a pic...
Attachments
IMAG0054-1.jpg
IMAG0054-1.jpg (152.64 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
TDRULES
tantalus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by tantalus »

Day 2 in the books, Miss, thank you. My 5 minutes in the morning was a sweetly frustrating wake-up, and I reached 24 edges within my 15 minutes in the gallery.

aching and dripping for you,

tantalus
I am Little Miss Jay's horny stroke slut.
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Report for Day 3 - the first part
The fours have it
You may have 4 edges today whenever you wish. You must always get to the edge slowly and tease the head of your cock with your fingertips. Hold every edge for as long as you can little wanker!
Mmmm slow teasing edges - my favourites. i've just started the first one now, going to try and make it last and spread them throughout the day if i can manage to keep my hands off...

i'll be trying for some of Your special tasks today too.

Are we allowed to combine the special tasks with the normal tasks? eg. Slow stroking to the edge, wearing pegs, with a toy deeply inserted all while spanking Your swollen aching blue balls?

abb...
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's