Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by kneeforu »

Dear Miss Jay -

I was able to complete the second 2 sets for you tonight.... I must say, pegs are so agonizing for me, but I know you love them!!!!

Set 3 was nice with the moderate pace and slow build to the edges..... mmmmmm I loved dripping all of that pre-cum for you while I held those edges!!!

Set 4 was more tough that I would have thought as the fast stroking caused the pegs to bounce, which added to the pain!!!! I was actually prepared for one or more of them to fall off, but surprisingly they all stayed put regardless of the bounce!!!!! And taking them off................ OMG!!!!!

Can't wait for Day 2, but I have to admit already Day 1 has me frustrated! I will always do my best, but I can assure you this will be one serious challenge for me!!!!

Thank you Miss Jay!!! You work hard are this for us and I very much appreciate all you do!!!!!

you desperate frustrated pet - kneeforu
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

Hello Miss Jay!

I did the first three sets in the morning. Too work off a little frustration I hit the gym, although this calmed me down a little I was a tad worried about being so frustrated in rather tight sweat pants!

I have just finished my final set of 15 edges which has taken its toll quite considerably, fifteen consecutive edges really makes you quiver by the final few and to think this is only day 1!

(although perhaps I shouldn't get so close to the edge, in the final set I was really pushing it and I suppose I was rather lucky not to have an accident)

N.B (I forgot to mention, I did not have access to clothes-pegs at the current time I hope this is okay)

(I will be getting them soon)
Last edited by Cancel on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Hello Ms Jay :blush: ... I completed all 4 sets for you on Sunday...My balls are already really tense and sore after only one day...I hope I can last for a while...rather excited about you being back on here and active on your own site again... Any updates on the galleries? Love to see some recent pics..

:love: :love:
TDRULES
iowaslaveboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by iowaslaveboy »

Miss Jay,

Thank you for the opportunity. i made it through the first day's challenge.
I had read the instructions the night before so i was ready to go in the morning.

Set 1
My wife left early for shopping, so i completed the first set before i got out of bed.
On my hands and knees under the covers.

Set 2
After breakfast i completed set 2 in the shower. It was a great way to start off the day.

Set 3
i haven't used pegs for a long time, so this was a reintroduction. I completed this set in the afternoon.

Set 4
i just completed the last set. i wasn't sure if i was going to make it through this one, but i was able to hold back.

i am so completely horny and sore, but i enjoy the thought of you reading this and smiling.

thank you
cbs09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbs09 »

Dear Little Miss Jay, Here is my report,

First day was a evil waiting time, no problems or unwanted touching.

So, I started my Sunday morning with the first set of edges. Very
nice start of a day, with slow stroking, I managed to keep it pretty
slow for all sets.

Second set was done much faster, I would have loved to stroke on medium
pace, instead fast, to extend the pleasure, but did it fast as required.

I saved sets 3&4 for the evening.
Pegs on sack was interesting change, at first those did not felt very
painfull, more pain was after removing them. I have used pegs earlier,
but not for as long as it took during these two sets.

Fitting 10 was not a problem either, I just must say that with 10 the
sound while stroking is very interesting.

End of the day I was feeling very horny and obeying.

Today I have spent my 5 minutes of stroking, I did as requested and paced
myself to keep it fun. I must say that I would have loved to stroke more minutes :-)
I'm already hoping that it would be evening and I could be edging while looking
LMJ's wonderful pictures.
Last Orgasm: 5.4.2012.
(Blue balls challenge scores: Edges: 155, Ball spanks: 360, Anal Play: 20 minutes. Plugged: 9 hours.)
threeB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by threeB »

My report for day one:

After breakfast I started the first set, a little after eight [GMT+1]. Nice and slow for about 30 minutes. Nice start in the day. Had a long walk with some thoughts about following sets combined with a little precum.
After midday the second set. It was easier and faster to reach the edge but more difficult to hold and not going over it. Needed eight minutes for this set.
Third set: first time to masturbate with pegs attached to my ball sack. Their pain wasn't as I had feared. After 20 minutes the set was done and the pegs had become a little unpleasant. Removed all 20 seconds one peg.
Last set of the day were at 5pm. Observation: stroking with ten pegs attached to my ball bag making a clear rattling sound. I reached the edges fast so that after 16 minutes I could begun to remove again the pegs one by one all 20 seconds.
Later in the evening I had in my right ball a pressure feeling/pain. More then the pegs made while removing them. After a few hours, before going to bed it was better again.
My blue balls are sorry Little Miss Jays Blue Balls Challenge
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I'm very happy, You boys have written some excellent reports and a little subbie on here has found something I hid as a test... I won't reveal now but have a good look around on everything Little Miss Jay and you will find it ;-) It's a nice little surprise hee hee! If you don't find it, it will all be revealed tomorrow ready for day 3!

:love: I just love teasing my boys! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Found it too Miss - couldn't post before as Milovana was down :(

Report from Day 2 soon.

abb.
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Well, with Milovana being down for about an hour there I have written more days for Blue balls! ;-) I know it'll push you boys but I know you will all really enjoy it!

I hope none of you fail me

Little Miss Jay x
Hello Little Miss Jay,

thank You for taking the time to do this, thank You for pushing me to my limits and showing me that these limits don't apply. i love to ache like this for You, hard for no reason, waking up throbbing in the middle of the night desperate to reach down and stroke - only to realise i'm not allowed. moans

abb...
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
tantalus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by tantalus »

Simply checking in, Miss, to let you know that I've completed Sunday's tasks successfully. You've set a high standard for us all with this beginning!

I completed set 1 in the shower this morning, teasing and slow, and very hot at the thought of beginning the challenge.

For set 2, I stole away for a while before dinner. I edged each time as quickly as I could, feeling deliciously slutty.

Set 3 I finished up a couple of hours ago, while watching your gallery on my laptop. 5 pegs on my ball sack kept me focused while I stroked. Honestly, at this point it takes only 3 or 4 strokes to reach each edge.

I've just finished set 4, and my ball sack is still stinging from the 10 pegs. 15 edges take a while, even close together, and the pegs had plenty of time to grip the skin. I had to gasp as I took each one off. :w00t:

I haven't read tomorrow's assignment yet. I'm looking forward with a knot of anticipation in my belly.

Thank you, Miss Jay, for my sweet torment. I hope the thought of all these hard cocks, dripping and twitching at your command, makes you very hot.

tantalus :love:
I am Little Miss Jay's horny stroke slut.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Cancel wrote:Hello Miss Jay!

I did the first three sets in the morning. Too work off a little frustration I hit the gym, although this calmed me down a little I was a tad worried about being so frustrated in rather tight sweat pants!

I have just finished my final set of 15 edges which has taken its toll quite considerably, fifteen consecutive edges really makes you quiver by the final few and to think this is only day 1!

(although perhaps I shouldn't get so close to the edge, in the final set I was really pushing it and I suppose I was rather lucky not to have an accident)

N.B (I forgot to mention, I did not have access to clothes-pegs at the current time I hope this is okay)

(I will be getting them soon)
Well... Since I posted a list of essential items before you even signed up, it isn't ok...

Essential items:
Lube or baby oil
Pegs
Rope or string or rubber bands
An anal toy or something suitable you can use

Well, you are here now I guess! It's going to make the tasks a little difficult to do if you don't have them. BUT providing you can get them within the next 5 days I will let you stay. You will do any tasks without them within the 5 days but you you will need to repeat the tasks that involved pegs, when you have them.

If you don't manage to get pegs within the next 5 days you will be disqualified.

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

rocket wrote:i had an accident
So? What do you need to be saying? It certainly isn't 'i had an accident' is it?

Hmm...

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Day 3 for Tuesday 6th March has now been posted on page 1 under 'spoiler' well done to those who found it early!

Little Miss Jay x
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Day 3 for Tuesday 6th March has now been posted on page 1 under 'spoiler' well done to those who found it early!

Little Miss Jay x
Do we get a treat? :innocent:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
TrySomethingNew
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TrySomethingNew »

First of all, thank you for doing this challenge for us all :)

I decided to wait until Day 1 had started before looking at the instructions as I enjoy a surprise. I spread the sets out a little and did the first two sets in the morning which was a great way to get up in the morning and then did the second two sets in the evening, although I am not used to using pegs it was not too painfull although I ended up going to bed quite frustrated and thinking of you.

This morning I woke up around 7:30 and enjoyed my 5 minutes, I then got in the shower and was throbbing throughout but I managed to refrain from touching, (Quick question, are we allowed to touch for bathroom use or is it strictly no touching? Today I have not touched at all untill you confirm this for me). Once I got dressed I made a mistake and chose tight boxers which meant that I was constantly hard all day.

At the moment I am constantly checking the clock waiting for 4:00 to come along...
rocket
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rocket »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
rocket wrote:i had an accident
So? What do you need to be saying? It certainly isn't 'i had an accident' is it?

Hmm...

Little Miss Jay x
im sorry but i dont think i have what it takes anymore.