wanting to be a slut

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
drippydick
Explorer
Explorer

wanting to be a slut

Post by drippydick »

i have a question for anyone who would honer me with a answer.
when i'am told by a web tease to eat my cum after i shoot i cant do it :\'-(
but if i save my cum from my last orgasm, after about two days of intense self teasing and denial if i 'am told to eat it [what i saved from last time i can eat it] :-( is anyone else the same? also i have never sucked a cock but when i am real horney my biggest fantasy is to have at least two women torture me until i am begging to suck a couple of there boyfriends cocks while they humiliate me :weep: i think i just crave the humiliation
but maybe i really crave cock :unsure: please respond and if anyone lives in cleveland ohio i would like to explore this.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

That is just normal. When i fantasize about beeing forced to eat my own cum, the thought turns me on but after the orgasm all sexual needs are away. Then it's just disgusting for me i would never please a woman to do this :sick:

That's the sexuality of men. When we are horny our mind changes, after release our brain works "normal" again. That's the reason why dominant women like chastity. If a man is lustful for the whole time without release it's easy for them to manipulate us ;-)

I never have any cocksucking fantasies. Maybe you are a bit of bisexual or you just like the thought that it's degrading to have to do this by an order of a woman.

My opinion is that i don't have to live out all my fantasies, but if you want to do this why not. Maybe think about this when you are not so desperate and have a clear mind. So you will never do something what you will regret later :lol:
Try or die
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

The only analog to this I can do is when my wife tells me to eat her out after I cum. I can do this
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:If a man is lustful for the whole time without release it's easy for them to manipulate us ;-)
Hehe, that's true of course. :lol: But I wouldn't use the word manipulation. After all it's about consensual power exchange. Ideally, after the decision to become a submissive has been made, you would immediately turn over all power to her and never question it. But it's just not the way the human mind works.

Deep down, we all crave to either dominate or submit. For some it is a sexual thing, for some it is just some behaviour in daily live that they may or may not be aware of. The best guide you have are your fantasies. If they tell you that you should try something and it is something that is, well, possible and it doesn't hurt anybody (including yourself!), then fucking go for it.

Sometimes your fantasies are beyond your current limits. But limits can be pushed and if you are willing to do that, quite often the outcome is rewarding.
dark wrote:the thought turns me on but [...] i would never
Chances are: You will, if the timing is right. ;-)
drippydick wrote:also i have never sucked a cock but when i am real horney my biggest fantasy is to have at least two women torture me until i am begging to suck a couple of there boyfriends cocks while they humiliate me :weep: i think i just crave the humiliation
Same advice: It is clear that you want it and maybe the actual situation will help you understand it better. At the same time, if you play it safe, it won't kill you, so I'd say go for it if you get the chance.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

dark wrote:When i fantasize about beeing forced to eat my own cum, the thought turns me on but after the orgasm all sexual needs are away. Then it's just disgusting for me i would never please a woman to do this :sick:
I have to quote myself: I meant to please a woman to swallow my cum after a blowjob :lol:
After all it's about consensual power exchange.
Of course it is.
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I have definately noticed changes in John's demeanour when he is teased and denied.

He has always been very attentive to my needs, sexually, emotionally etc. So i havnt noticed a big change in that way. But, i have noticed he is easier to convince to do things he wouldnt normally want to do at all, completely unsexual things like visiting my parents.

Sexually, he does more oral for me, even though he did plenty before chastity. There are still times where his dominant streak comes through, where he might just come home from work, pull me over his shoulder, throw me on the bed and take me. Of course he doesnt do this often simply because i dont let him :P

Even though we are into T & D, we are still relatively vanilla, we dont do sissy stuff or cum eating etc. So he hasnt been more willing to do those things simply because they arnt on the agenda. But, he has sucked and been fucked by my strapon where before, and even though he says he has fantasized about it slightly, i dont think he would have done that before.

Maybe its just John, but i know that after he has been teased for a while, he doesnt turn into a complete slave slut. Maybe its that dominant streak in him. Which is great, a woman definately needs to be on the bottom once and a while.
The Mistress From Oz